Chapter 2: Two Years Old
675 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 2 years since I was born in this world, It seems that this world is called Ivalia, and I'm currently in a place called Zaxvius Empire. Moreover, I was their first Prince too from what i have been heard all this time.

My father name is Julius Merga Zaxvius, he is the Emperor… The Emperor you know, Emperor… I was so shocked that my eyes almost popped out! What kind of luck is this, I was reborn as a Prince from some Empire! God thanks a lot!

With me still have the memory of my previous life, I decided to life a fulfilling live in here! My sad and lonely life in Earth can kiss goodbye. Now I am Alexius Merga Zaxvius, the first Prince and the Crown Prince of Zaxvius Empire!

And I found out something really amazing! There is Magic in this world, Mage, Witch, Sorcerer and etc. I heard the maids talking about this often when they play with me.

As for the language, they were actually talking in English, so I can understand most of it. And what's more, the Swordsman in this world is crazily strong as fuck! I heard that the head Knight Turza killed a fucking Elder Dragon alone, so he should be someone with considerable might.

I don't know how strong an Elder Dragon in this world, but from the name alone, I know that it must be something awesome! And in game, it was some kind of old Dragon that could destroy a city.

Well it was back on Earth though, plus this is not a game! The felling of wanting to grow up faster is burning stronger and stronger in my heart! But having a two years old kid talking out of the blue seems a bit creepy.

So I need to pretend to be a kid for a while and endure my burning curiosity. This is my second chance in life, and I'm not planning to ruin it a second time! So there's no way that I will do something stupid!

With that in mind, I keep fooling around with the young maid in front of me, her name seems to be Mari, and I just can't look away from her emerald green hair and her gentle expression when she look at me.

She was like an angel that descended from the heaven by the will of the god. Though, i most definitely like her company, and besides, i love her great figure.

Her brown eyes look a bit downcast but she always smiled as she tell me her story when she was adventuring.

Even now, she is telling me a story in a very gentle voice with a smile on her beautiful face.

"There is a certain Kingdom called Lasfarim, it was a Kingdom of fairy that was long forgotten and disappeared from this world. The whole Kingdom disappeared into nothing and without a trace.

"Some says that it went into another world, and there is some that believed that the Fairy Queen angered the God and was punished. But the truth remains a mystery up until now.

"However, there is only one person that know what happened to the Kingdom of the fairy. That person name is Ulric Ra Vervi the King of the Elf. He is the only person that know what happened to the Fairy…"

"Uaa~~ Aaii Aii~~" (A/N: … I don't have a kid.. so I don't know…)

I cried out and interrupted her, although her story is interesting, it was too depressing for me.

"Hmm? What's wrong my prince? Are you curious as to what happened to the fairy?"

Mari asked while tilting her head as she looked at me with a loving gaze.

"Mm… yaya~~"

"Hehehe you are sooo cuutteeee~~"

When I let out a confirmation sound while moving my body in a cheerful manner. But it look like I got myself into quite a trouble here!! I was hugged into her embrace and shoved into her huge breast really tightly!

What the hell, I can't breathe! This is Hell! But it's soft… Still it's hell!! I was struggling to release myself from her embrace while moving my hand frantically.

With no other choice, I pushed my hands into her chest and grabbed her breast while trying to move my head upward.

But that was actually another mistake…. Seeing my teary eyed and red face, made her got excited again!

"Kyaaaa~~ Sooo Cuuuttee~~"

"…..."

I was kissed all over the place, her saliva flying here and there covered almost all of my face. Knowing that struggling and running away is useless, I just stood still and let her do as she please with me.

Anyhow, she is the one who will clean me again after this, so why do I bother wasting my limited energy on her.

After she was done kissing me, I was placed on her lap while hugging me from behind, and continued with her story. Her right hand is caressing my head gently as she sometime kissed the back of my head.

But, i didn't listen to her and just stared at the wall in a daze.

It has been two year since I was born, and the time I met with my real parents could be counted using my finger.

They were probably so busy that they forgot about me… But mother seems to always looking at me with her magic or something, I know this because Mira mentioned this once, when she was telling me about my father and mother.

My father name is Julius Merga Zaxvius, he is the fifth Emperor of Zaxvius after his deceased father, which is my grandfather. He died because of an incurable disease ot seems.

Father has an image of a kind Nii-chan next door that is very handsome and cool. His body looked slim but the muscle on his body is quite something. Hhis feature is quite well chiseled, well he's still 23 years old…

He has a gorgeous dark blue hair and a pair of glaring blood red eyes just like Alexius. If it's not for his strong and gallant figure, he would be mistaken as a woman thanks to his snow white skin and beautiful face!

If it were the me from Earth, I would have cursed this ikemen to go explode a thousand times over!!

Well, this kind of handsome young man and is already a father is just too much for me… Not to mention that he is an Emperor with a Goddess as a wife…

As for my mother, her name seems to be Theresa Ighlasia Minerva from house of Minerva and now a Zaxvius since she married father.

Appearance-wise, she had a very flashy silver colored hair. Her eyes were like ruby gems. And her body is in the right place as it formed a S shaped line that would make any man to salivate!

And lucky me, I was born from both of this god like people with a god like appearance! My hair is silver with a hint of dark blue. And my eyes is blood red the same color just like my father.

Although I'm still a kid right now, I could guess how dangerous I would be in the future with my appearance alone.

Thinking about them made me want to meet those two again. They were so drop dead gorgeous people that could put an idol group from Earth to shame!

But different from father, my mother seems to be a cold and indifferent woman with her icy cold expression. I was quite scared when she carried me in her arms, her cold gaze made me trembled and peed myself…

That was really shameful of me. But after getting used to her, I realized that she is actually a kind and loving mother.

"My prince, it's time to drink your milk and go to bed. You need to sleep and grow up faster~~"

"Yaaa~~"

When I was deep in thought, I heard a gentle and loving voice of an angel from behind me. Ah, I forgot that it's this time already, looking at the sun up high in the sky, I let out a sigh as Mira carried me to the crib.

"Yaaa~~ milhks~~"

"Yes~ its milk time my prince, you need to drink a lot and get big faster okay~~?"

Mira give a bottle of milk to me with a gentle smile on her face.

I have never seen her not smiling when she was with me, is this some kind of order from my mother?! I sometimes wondered things like that, after knowing that my mother in this world seems to be a good for nothing loving mother…

While thinking of that, I entered my afternoon sleep with a slight smile on my lips.

5