Chapter 5: Peaceful Life and The Emperor
584 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Alexius Merga Zaxvius, formerly a 19 years old young man Jun Arvin, is now being scolded and spanked by my mother…

The incident took place a while ago where i molested? the elfen maid Mira.

In the first place, I didn't even know that her ears were so sensitive!

But regretting it right now is just a useless thing to do…

Pak!

Pak!

Pak!

"Ith… hic… hurgth… hic… mama…"

"Now you know pain huh!? How dare you do that kind of shameless thing, do you want to be like your father!? A perverted bastard!?"

Her tone were filled with shame and anger as she hit my butt repeatedly. However, i was focused on her words for other reason.

Eh?! My father…. Is a pervert!? That ikemen, is a pervert!? This… this is big news god damn it!! Who would have thoughts that the Emperor is a pervert!!

That pretty and handsome man is actually a pervert! His reputation as a ruler will be ruined!! Shit! I can't let this be heard by anyone!!

"U-uumm… Theresa~ I… I think that is enough - ? After all, he is still just a child." Said Mira with a nervous tone as she squirmed while looking down in shame.

"Huh!? You want me to stop?! This is my damn child, like hell I'll let him became a bastard! I need to give him my love so that he will understand!!"

Love my ass!! Damn it, my ass is as red as a monkey butt!! And you know what?! I don't even know that she become so horny just because I play with her ears!!

It's not my fault, I am innocent! To tell the truth, acting crying is hard to do… I have to remember my painful memory back on Earth just to let out my tears…

So I just don't want to cry a lot, since it hurt both my heart and my mind…

"Alex! Listen to me! You can't play Mira's ears ever again! Understand? U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.N.D!??"

"Yesh… hic…"

…. Of course I'm not going to play with her ears ever again! I fear my act will get blown if I do that!

But poking is not a problem right?! Right?! After all, I'm still a kid!!

She has been spanking my butt for almost an hour already. My butt is really hurting a lot right now! Although her spanking could be considered gentle, but the thousand times she did it made it hurt a lot!

One or two time is fine! But a thousand times is just too much don't you think!?

When mother still look at me with a cold and scary expression, the door to my room where opened with a strong force that a loud banging sound resounded.

Bang!

"Alex! Theresa - ! Eh…??? What's going on here?!"

It was my… Perverted? Father that opened the door, there could be seen a tinge of worry and dumbfounded expression on his face as he stared at me, mother and Mira.

"Julius, This child is playing with Mira's ears, so I need to punish him for what he has done!"

"Uh… Why do you need to punish him?! He's just a kid Theresa…"

"Shut your mouth! Do you think, I will let my child be like you?!"

"....."

Father's face was red from embarrassment, he was looking to the side as if he were avoiding mother's gaze.

So it was true… You bastard ikemen! To think that you were such a perverted bastard!!

I curse you…. I take that back… You are, without a doubt my father, so it would be bad if something bad happened. My peaceful live is at risk here!

Well let me take note that I cannot play with Mira's ears again after this. Moreover, I need to focus my mind into considering my future from now on.

With this incident, mother decided to visit me every day from tomorrow onward.

I was a bit happy that my beautiful and sexy mother going to play with me again, but she probably won't be staying for long anyway.

With my little brother existence, she will have to visit him too…

After playing for a while, father then left with a silly laugh, but mother was looking at him with a worried expression on her face.

I don't know what is going on, but I hope that he stay strong and always return victorious. He is able to tame a Dragon King after all, so I put a lot of trust in you, Father!

......
(POV Change)

"Your majesty, how is the first prince? Is he all right?"

"Oh… yeah, he's okay I guess? Theresa spanked his butt…. Now it looked like a monkey butt, it was seriously hilarious hahaha."

The prime minister asking about Alex condition is normal, his expression is normal too. But I could feel a bit of a malicious intention from this bastard!

I don't know what you're planning Klaus, but I will not permit you to ruin my family!

Even though I was laughing with a stupid expression right now. Deep inside, I was wary of this scheming bastard in front of me.

Klaus Indra, this bastard is a spy from Ivadish Empire. He think that I didn't know about his dealing with those rotten bugs, it's true that I just found out about it just recently but… My wrath is not that easy to quell Klaus!

All I need to do is just to squash those bugs from Ivadish and made that worm of an Emperor to regret for stepping their foot in my territory!

Now that I have two sons, I can be as wild as I want and rampage around to my heart content!

"Oh right Klaus! Can you go to Shalia place and get her to see me? I need to discuss about something and seeing that you're rather free anyway and it's been a long time since I order you around too Hahahahaha~"

"…. Haahh… Your Majesty your really are a slave driver, aren't you? But fine, I'll go get her so please wait in the throne room for a while."

"Good good good. Hahaha~"

I did not want to talk to him any longer since I still have to go see my second child right now. I'm going to let those two wait for me in that place on their own Hahahaha~~!

With a light foot step, I walked toward Val's room with a cheerful mood. I was thinking that, maybe a little bit tension in the palace could be good too!

3