David The Gray Mage Chapter 19 Resolution
316 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David and Syndra didn’t sleep for too long, they slept for about an hour before slowly waking up, the moment David wake up he felt his entire body being embraced by soft and warm flesh, his head in particular was being enveloped by something incredibly tender which made him momentarily wonder what was going on before he smelled the familiar smell of Lavender which only one person he knew shared.

This smell jump starter his memory pretty quickly making him remember what transpired, at this point David didn’t have any more shame to give as he merely raised his head for a moment to look up meeting Syndra eye to eye as she had been awake only a few minutes before David.

-good morning, you slept well?

She asked, David smiled wryly at that question before giving a reply.

-Yeah, thanks to you…

Their conversation pretty much ended at this point as they just continued to linger within each other while looking into one another, David’s member was still inside Syndra pulsating lightly, it made David think about a lot of things, his inner conflict was still there but now it was very small, since he had already done the deed and since Syndra wanted it he too decide that he shouldn’t mind anymore, and through this decision any bit of conflict that existed disappeared completely allowing David to be in peace with himself.

After a few minutes both Syndra and David decided to get up, clean up and dress up already.

While watching David, Syndra too subconsciously felt this change in David with his behavior, she always knew that David was always hesitant about something whenever he looked at her or any other girl in the dorm, but now this hesitation disappeared making Syndra feel glad but also a bit apprehensive as this hesitation sort of served to put a barrier between him and the girls, now that he didn’t have this barrier anymore, in the future David would be even more alluring to the others, even though Syndra and David had done it with each other she felt hesitant about bringing up the topic of their relationship status.

After all this was indeed too fast, any person who found out about how they got together would immediately have some dubious ideas no doubt, with Syndra’s reputation and David’s freshman status, the school would all likely discuss fervently about how they got together, even if Syndra told others that she was intending on marrying David and wasn’t just using him, they likely wouldn’t believe her since David was a commoner and she was a high ranking noble.

Syndra could endure the whispers and stares of others, but David?

She didn’t know and honestly she didn’t want to know, David didn’t deserve to have bad rumors about him just because of her and no doubt this was something that would follow him the whole time in the academy if word got out, Syndra could already imagine the words some of the foul mouthed student would use whenever they saw David on campus.

-Hey look there goes the gold digger!

-Commoners sure have their way of securing connections, if you need anything you can always visit my room!

-Honestly even if I was paid all the gold in the world I wouldn’t touch that sewer monster…

Syndra already knew a particular guy who did the very same thing as soon as he entered the academy, he too was a commoner and a bit good looking as well though not as good looking as David who was a 11 in the scale of 10 whereas the guy was just a 7 or 8.

The guy used his looks to embrace a pretty high ranking noble girl for benefits, and as soon as word got out that that happened, the noble girl cut all connections with the commoner boy and spouted all sorts of excuses on why it happened blaming the guy, the academy did nothing since this was merely a dispute between students and in the end the guy was left all alone becoming the verbal punching bag of the student body, in the end the guy left the academy never to be heard of again.

There were a few rumors going around in fact that the girl’s family that the guy embraced silenced the guy as soon as he left the academy, they did this because the guy was a slight on their family name, since woman are expected to be the heirs to the family, they all needed to find good spouses to rear the next generation, virginity was one of the most important aspects when it came to finding a spouse in noble society, neither the man or the woman could be unclean, woman especially so as it was obvious whether or not they were virgins by checking whether or their hymen was still intact or not while men did not have such thing as they could simply lie about their experience, most woman also bled when their hymen was broken which didn’t include Syndra as she frequently practiced martial arts and other bodily activities which caused her hymen to break without sex.

This is the reason why most noble woman don’t do heavy laborious activities daily like Syndra as that could unintentionally break their hymen and make them look like they already had sex with someone else making them a non-virgin.

Syndra herself was a virgin an hour ago before being penetrated by David; she didn’t bleed though nor did she feel too much pain either before being overwhelmed by pleasure.

She sort of worried what David thought about this, she knew from some sources here and there that commoners didn’t really care about virginity as much as nobles did, she tried to discern the validity of this rumor through David’s expression but he didn’t look any different and merely smiled at her with his gentle and loving lips.

For now, he didn’t seem to have any opinion regarding this which only led to Syndra think that there was truth in that rumor, this too made Syndra wonder whether or not she was David’s first, but as soon as he thoughts came to this Syndra immediately stopped shaking her head furiously in attempt to shake off those bad thoughts.

-(Stop thinking about that…who cares if you weren’t his first, all that matters is that you are his now, and one day maybe he will become yours as well.)

She comforted herself, not liking the dark thoughts she suddenly had, she felt cold too, but suddenly that coldness disappeared as David suddenly hugged her from behind, his warmth and care making all her worries disappear as she felt herself falling into cloud nine.

-Syndra? Syndra? What are you thinking about with that hard expression of yours?

-Eh?!

Syndra exclaimed sort of surprised but also calmed at the same time, Syndra and David had already gotten out of bed while Syndra was thinking about all of that, they had dressed up and slightly cleaned themselves too before sitting next to each other on the bed, the entire time David was trying to talk to Syndra but she was simply too far out into her head that she didn’t hear him before David embraced her.

David could already guess what Syndra was thinking so hard about, he understood the questionable spot their current relationship was, Syndra had already told David that she loved him, but not once did David say the same, David himself felt attracted to Syndra, but he wasn’t in love with her, how could he after all? He had only just met Syndra a few days ago, they hadn’t even started being real friends and now they were going to become a couple?

This didn’t even include all the other problems that could crop up as soon as word got out that they started being together.

Stop joking around, in mind David was an adult, he understood that things weren’t that easy, Syndra was still young, she had a rough upbringing but so much more ahead of her, personally David didn’t see himself for someone equal to Syndra neither in rank or ability, but the one thing he was superior to her was in his maturity even if it didn’t show much.

-Syndra…don’t worry about anything, I am not troubled or anything,  I understand what you are thinking, and I’ll be honest too, my feelings haven’t reached that far for me to be able to respond to yours, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t still be together, I won’t leave you, as long as you need me, you can always come to me for whatever you want, I always have my door open for you.

David’s words seemed to do incredible wonders as Syndra’s tight shoulders started to relax with the rest of her body, but even then David could see some remnant unrest in her heart beating heart as she spoke to him.

-So I am just going to continue using you? That’s not fair, I don’t want to be a burden like this…(sigh) maybe it was better if I never even approached you…

She lamented, not actually meaning what she was saying, and David knew that as well as he changed his position from her back to her front as he now sat on her laps, suddenly kissing her as his tongue bore into her mouth twisting her insides.

Syndra was momentarily stunned by this, but she quickly accepted partially because of lust, but most importantly because she loved David and wanted all of him inside hers.

They kissed for a solid minute or two, thoroughly exchanging their bodily fluids as in the end when they parted lips a string of saliva still connected them, the incredible kiss was enough to completely put Syndra’s heart at rest, but David knew that this was just temporary which why he did what he did next.

-I promised you that I would never leave you, now it’s your time to promise me that you will always come to me whenever you feel you want something, it doesn’t matter what it is or where we are, I will try to the best of my ability to do something for, just like this kiss, understand?

Syndra for a moment felt like she was the most fortunate person in the world, she didn’t even know what to say in front of David who doing so much to keep her happy, she knew that he didn’t truly love her yet, but at least she knew that he did care about her enough to be able to say these words without a shadow of a doubt.

And while Syndra didn’t want to be a burden to David, she still promised that she would always come to David whenever she needed something or…got in the mood.

-Since,…since I already promised…can I ask for something right now?

Syndra asked shyly, feeling a bit embarrassed that she immediately asked for something the moment she made the promise with David, David in turn didn’t mind he even laughed as he came closer to Syndra letting her do with him as she liked.

-Anything, but I still get have a say in whether we do it or not.

-Okay then…I want more kisses, and I also want you to cream me more…

-Haha, you’re such a greedy little girl, but since you asked, I will do as you ask get down on your knees.

-Oh! Yes! David! I love you!

Again another round of passion ensued, this time a bit quicker than the last, but far more unrestrained as Syndra quickly started to get used to her promise, her heart unfettered as she was filled with David’s care from the inside.

========================================

Sorry for the long hiatus, was busy, have 20 more chapters or so on the my wordpress site go read there if you wanna catch up.

If you want to read more, over 10 chapters of this series is on my site https://kakemonoko.wordpress.com/ please check it out if you like.

7