Chapter 57: Shopping x Swimwear
190 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the days went on by, approaching the fated time for them to begin their highly anticipated vacation. Most things were already settled and taken care of in advance to ensure nothing would go wrong. At this point, there was only one things left to handle, but most would consider it to be the most important aspect to any beach trip.

Getting the right swimsuits.

The idea all began one day after school, when Kichi was simply minding his own business in his room. His sister just barged right in like she owned the place. To make matters even more interesting, she had adorn her own swimsuit from when she was in junior high.

“K-Kougi, what are you doing?” He asked in a rush upon laying eyes on her. Back then she had no modesty, not as if that had changed since. However, she had also grown up a bit since those days. So her old black bikini struggled to contain all the parts of a girl which had grown during their youth. “Why are you wearing that right now?”

“Well if we’re going to the beach, gotta make sure I still fit in this right?” It very much clearly did not fit her comfortably, but she would disagree with that assessment. “Can you believe I still fit in this?”

“No. You don’t.” He told her plain and bluntly. “You obviously need to buy a new one.”

“Are you calling me fat?” She put on a show with some fake tears in response to his answer. “Boo hoo, you might as well call me ugly if you’re going to do that.” Kougi walked up to him, taking his hand. “Come on, just touch my tummy and you’ll see I’m not overweight in the slightest.”

“I’m not saying you’re fat.” He responded, but it didn’t stop her from placing his hand over her belly to rub over it. Kichi got a good feel of her smooth, soft skin that clearly had been recently shaven. This was just a scheme from her to do some naughty stuff with him as she had always been apt to do.

“I hope so.” She replied. “So, is it good?”

“…It’s good.” He couldn’t deny it was nice to feel a girl’s skin. But it did signal to him that there was some important things to take care of for their trip.

And so, Kichi found himself heading over to the mall with the rest of the girls as they went to check out the shops for some good looking swimsuits. He definitely knew he had outgrown his old swimming trunks without even trying them on. So Kichi went through the men’s section for something that would look good. As long as it wasn’t a speedo or something, he was sure no one would complain about any choice he made. So a simple one was probably better to avoid getting odd looks his way.

The girls in the meantime were more interested in finding something he might like though. Which was far from easy considering their own different tastes and perception of the boy.

“Well, I’ve already picked out my swimsuit.” Aoi was the first one who appeared to be finished shopping as she pulled out a simple one piece blue swimsuit that would be more fitting for a school swimming class. “Hope you two don’t take forever.”

“Aren’t you going to try that on first?” Asked Airi as she continued to pursue the options.

“It’s my size, so I’m not worried about it fitting.” She replied, only to receive more mocking remarks from Kougi instead.

“Wow, you really won’t wow him with this.” She commented, taking it and getting a good look at the swimsuit. “It barely shows anything off, how is this going to impress him?”

“I don’t care about what you say.” She quickly swiped it back and held onto the swimsuit tightly. “I want to wear this and that’s final.”

“It’s okay Aoi, we’re not going to stop you.” Said Airi, giving the girl a pat on the shoulder to calm her down. “Say, do you want me to get the same pair so we can be matching?”

“You don’t have to.” She shot down the offer and made her way to one of the benches for the many people waiting for others to find good clothes. “Go ahead and pick whatever you want.”

“I already know what I’m going to pick.” Said Kougi. She pulled out a black bikini that was very similar to the old one she already had. Just a little bit bigger to accommodate for the places that had grown on her. Looking at it, she recalled the other one she wore the last time there was a reason to wear some swimwear.

He had also given her a nice compliment which made her heart feel a bit tight. But it wasn’t just that she was desperate for attention from him or anything. More so there was another comment he made that wasn’t meant to be nice. That being him pointing out she had grown a bit as a woman at that point. Something about that gave her the hint he had started noticing some things about her like she had for him.

“It looks nice.” Airi would also continue that trend of giving her a compliment. She herself had picked out a few she thought would look good on her. Though a quick trip to the changing room should allow her to settle on a final decision.

“I’m just going to try it on just to make sure it fits.” She said. The pair each found a changing room, which left Aoi all alone waiting for them. This would’ve just been another awkward time for her were it not for Kichi. He had separated from the group to look for his own swimming trunks to buy. Now that he had settled on a solid pair of dark blue ones, the boy met her at the bench.

“You already tried yours out?” He knew he wasn’t gone long, so the idea she settled on one so quickly shocked him. Of course, that was the reality of the situation, where she sent him a glare as a sign she didn’t want him to comment on her conservative choice in swimwear. “Well, it’s kind of cool we got matching colors.”

“Tada!” Kougi was the first to pop out of her changing stall to show off how the black bikini looked on her. Like what he had seen from her before, it really left little to the imagination. “Oh Kichi, you’re here.” She had only been meaning to show off to Aoi to make the other girl jealous, but this worked out for her as well. “Don’t I look good?” She gave a good, slow spin around. Showing off the bikini from front to back. The part where it tightly hugged her plump butt gave quite a show to anyone watching. One of those people being Kichi, who got a bit flustered from his own personal excitement.

“Kougi, there’s people around.” He got up to her and stopped the girl from continuing on.

“Ooh, does that mean I’m for your eyes only?” She responded, changing her tone to something more seductive.

“You know what I mean…” He gave a limp response to her suggestive behavior. “Anyway, it looks great on you. So it’d be nice if you went with this.”

“I knew you’d like it!” She clasped her hands in excitement, heading back to the changing room to get back into her public wear. At the same time, Airi came out with one of her swimsuits.

“Ta-da.” She copied the other girl in revealing herself. The one she had chosen to wear was a much more innocent white bikini with frills for both the top and bottom. To Kichi, she looked like an angel who just flew into his life. “What do you two think?”

“It suits you well.” Aoi answered first. She hadn’t given a closer look to either of the girl’s swimsuits. Mostly because there was no worry about them looking bad, but also due to some jealousy from seeing Kichi publicly oogle them with his eyes.

“It is pretty good.” He gave his assessment after getting a look all around the girl. “So this is what you’re going with?”

“Actually, I’m stuck between two of them.” She quickly ran back into her stall to change into the other one she thought would make for a good choice. In little time, she had swapped over to the other swimsuit, but to call it just a swimsuit would be fairly inaccurate to what one would think upon seeing it.

Its bold cow print gave off the statement, but the way the thin straps went up from her bottom to cover her chest left much less to the imagination than even what Kougi’s had.

“Whoa.” He was blown away from the sheer audacity to wear something like this. “I love it!”

“I hate it.” Aoi was also quick to make her dissatisfaction known. “Airi, you know this is highly inappropriate. I can’t believe you even thought of this in the first place.”

“But it feels so comfortable.” She countered, pulling on the straps. Doing so nearly exposed herself indecently, which had opposite effects depending on the person looking at her.

“Wow, now that’s interesting.” Kougi commented as she walked out to see what was going on. “See Aoi, that’s how you get someone’s attention.”

“Unwanted attention, if you ask me.” She responded. “This is ridiculous, why would you even want to go with that?”

“Don’t worry.” Kichi stepped in before any more arguing could occur. “I have the perfect way to settle this.” He had been waiting to pull out his coin for a long while now and this was the best time to use it. “Heads, she goes with this. Tails, and she’ll take the other one.”

Kichi prepared himself to flip the coin. He closed his eyes and prayed that it would land heads this time around. Then, the boy flicked it into the air and soon it landed back on his hand to reveal the results. “...Aw… It’s tails.”

8