Chapter 18 – Chaotic Class (~)
4.9k 9 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the classroom of class 5-5, Rimu sat silently looking out the window.

The drizzle has turned into a downpour and water droplets started to run down the window glass. Some of the students stood beside the windows and scribbled on the glass with their finger. Some were busy playing with their friends. Others were silently reading manga. And the rest were blatantly asleep on their desks.

The first period was free study since the teacher was having problems reaching the school as her train had malfunctioned.

"Ri~mu~cha~n!"

Suddenly, Rimu was hugged from the back. Nia, who was observing Rimu from afar, secretly snuck up to her from behind and cuddled her body. The unaware Rimu didn't even notice until she was trapped in Nia's hands.

"Nyuwa~!" Rimu was instantly snapped out of her daze and let out a weird noise.

Her noise attracted attention. Many were watching the two cute girls doing cute things now. And the onlooker couldn't help but smile.

Boy A: "Look, they are doing it again."

Boy B: "Yeah, Nia-chan really likes hugging Rimu-chan, doesn't she?"

Boy C: "Woah, two cute girls cuddling each other... Nice!"

Boy D: "Agreed! +1"

Boy E: "Agreed! +2"

Girl A: "Boys really are idiots."

Girl B: "Ignore them. But I understand Nia-chan's feelings. I also want to hug Rimu-chan..."

Girl C: "Agreed! +1"

Nia in the meanwhile was still savoring her prey. Although she wasn’t the most popular girl in their school, she was one of the prettiest girls in her class. With her fuwafuwa atmosphere, she earned quite a substantial amount of favorability points within the class, especially with the boys. Unfortunately, her sight was currently locked on Riku, leaving the boys with no chance at all.

On the other side of the hug was Rimu who was starting to struggle. Although Rimu herself didn't notice it, she was quite popular. In public, she maintained her good girl façade. Her bright smile coupled with Mikoto's superior genes left a good first impression towards her with others. The only fault was that she always called others by their first names, disregarding honorifics. Only her parents and a few people were an exception. Even so, because of her cuteness, most of it was forgiven.

Cuteness is justice!

So, to uphold this justice, every human should uphold cuteness as well!

"Why are you daydreaming, Rimu-chan? Do you have something troubling you?" Asked Nia as she sniffed Rimu's hair. "Your hair smells so good, and it’s smooth like silk. This makes me envious... Do you have any secret methods to maintain your hair?"

Rimu dropped her vigilance after she realized it was Nia. Her eyes went ( σ_σ ) as she speechlessly let Nia do as she pleased. Rimu let out a sigh and thought what she would answer.

'Of course my hair is smooth. Riku washes it every day. It's weird though, his skills are on par with a professional salon.'

Rimu didn't say her thoughts out loud and keep it secret. She knew that a jealous woman is the scariest thing.

Letting Nia know the truth would only be courting death!

"I don't know... I didn't do anything, really..." Rimu avoided Nia's eyes,

'It's not a complete lie, I didn't do anything. But Riku did.'

"Wha~? You didn't do anything but still got this smooth hair?" Nia combed Rimu's hair with a face of disbelief.

She compared Rimu's hair with hers and became depressed. Compared to Rimu's smooth hair, her hair was just pitiful. Her hair was not shiny and the texture was not so smooth like Rimu’s. It was as if she was touching ragged clothes.

"I'm so envious... Is it the genes? The Nekomiya gene is so incredible. Riku-kun is also so cute, even though he is a boy! Why wasn’t I born a Nekomiya..." Nia lamented.

Rimu sneered after hearing her words,

'Ignorant girl, you only say that because you don't feel my despair!'

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.1Meaning: You use this proverb to say that the things other people have or their situations always look better than your own, even when they are not really so.

If only she knew. Being a Nekomiya with a genius twin brother is hardship. You will always be compared all the time at everything. Academic score, sports, even the smallest things like cooking and cleaning. But even if you somehow do better, everyone will lightly dismiss it as. "As expected of Riku's twin sister."

"That's not true, Nia. I think you are pretty enough; your family's genes aren't inferior!" Rimu consoled.

"Rimu-chan..." Nia was touched by her words.

But Rimu's next words greatly shocked her.

"Face the facts! Look at those boys. They have been looking at you since earlier. Especially at your oppai. Mine are so flat and don't show any signs of growing." Rimu stroked her chest in a sorrowful tone.

"FUEEEEHH!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!?"

Nia moved her sight to her chest and found that her clothes2Let's not forget elementary school student here didn't wear uniform. were somewhat loose, slightly revealing her bra. She quickly released her hug and used her hands to cover her front.

"You ALL!! What are you looking at!?" Nia yelled at the boys angrily.

Boy C: "Wha-?! It's a slander! We weren’t looking at anything, right everyone? "

Boy D: "Yes, that's right! We didn't look at your cleavage. Not at all!”

Nia: "..." *Dead eyes*

Boy A: "Daisuke, you bastard!"

Boy D: "Umm... tehepero~??"

Boy C: "Capture him!!"

Girl C: "Aki-kun, Chitose-kun, Daisuke-kun... you are the worst!"

It was pure chaos...

The boys started to fight while the girls were looking at them as if they were all trash. Nia stood in silence, shocked about what had just happened. She decided to wear a scarf from now on.

Rimu looked at the commotion from the side and her lips curled up into an evil smile. Kouta who had just awoken from his sleep, approached her with a complicated look. He had been observing everything silently from his desk.

"You sure aren’t the devil?" Kouta looked at Rimu with a helpless look.

"I don't know what you mean." Rimu said with a smile.

 

130