Chapter 25 – Flag Break (~)
4.6k 6 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Kisara's Personal Room - Medical Trust Laboratory]

A few minutes later.

"Beauty products? That's what you wanted to consult about?"

"Un~ Skincare, shampoo, soap, and such things."

Rimu looked at Kisara with a smile. She silently thought to herself as she observed Kisara's reaction,

'I had been purposely doing rude things all this time but she didn't show any signs of being angry.'

Earlier, she decided to test the waters first about Kisara's attitude towards her. If Kisara was quick-tempered and irrational like before, then all discussion was useless. Fortunately, that was not the case.

'If I did this before, she would have mercilessly scoffed at me and there would be no second talk. Such a difference in the treatment... Once more, my view of the importance of my appearance has been strengthened.'

If your appearance is lovely and charming, everything you do will be viewed as pleasing to the eyes. Even if you fart in public, your fart will be treated as a fragrant perfume.

On the other hand, if your face was ugly then don't even dare to fart in the front of others. People will steer clear of you with disgust as they shout, "Beware, nuclear radiation!"

Kisara held her chin,

'It is rare for Rimu-chan to ask something of me. But why does she ask for such things? Rimu-chan is already perfect as she is! She didn't need such things!'

She considered that Rimu was at a precocious age, being interested in cosmetics or whatnot. However, those things would do her more harm than good.

While it was true that cosmetics could make a girl prettier, it wasn't without any consequences.

Beauty products nowadays contained strong chemicals inside them!

Many people have already appeared in the news as victims. Irritated skin, diseased skin, or thick skin1Thick-skinned = shameless., were common problems caused by these dangerous cosmetics.

How could Kisara let this fabulous loli skin be ruined by those vicious things?

It would be a loss to humanity if that really happened!

While she was deep in thought, Kisara grabbed Rimu's body and placed the loli on her lap unconsciously.

"...Muu~?! ...Mumumu~?!! ...What are you doing!? ...Let me go, lolicon!"

It was so sudden that Rimu didn't have time to resist. When Rimu came to her senses, she was already sitting in Kisara's lap.

Unable to break free from her clutches, Rimu's eyes began to wander. As she had thought, the bookshelves in Kisara's library hid a secret passage. Inside it was an elevator leading to Kisara's workplace in the underground lab.

In her previous life, she didn't have the opportunity to enter the secret passage as her relationship with Kisara wasn't a cordial one. So, she was curious about what was on the other side of the elevator. However, her curiosity ended up being a disappointment.

Her lab itself wasn't very... lab-like. It was more like a shipwreck with tables, chairs, beer cans, and other items scattered in disarray. Rimu even spotted black lingerie hanging on one of the chairs. It took 30 minutes for them to clean the room up.

There were also posters of loli anime characters on the wall taking SFW-questionable poses.

Takamachi Nanoha (child)2MC from Lyrical Nanoha: <link>, Illyasviel von Einzbern (beast style)3Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya: <link>, Jack the Ripper4Fate/Apocrypha: <link>, ...

"Haaah....haah...haaah."

On her back, Rimu could feel Kisara's heavy breathing, sniffing her silky black hair.

Rimu: "...", 'I feel my chastity is in danger!! ...FBI, herupu mii...!'

♦♦♦

 

[Kousaka Residence]

Riku was happily reading manga in Kouta's room. The manga was from Kouta's collection. Riku had the right to read it as he had contributed half of the money to buy the mangas.

With his eidetic memory, one glance was enough to remember all contents of the books he read. There was no reason for him to waste his allowance on buying manga only to read it once and be done with it.

Might as well share the costs with Kouta and let his room become a dumpsite of the mangas they have bought.

As for why Riku still read the manga although he had memorized the contents, it was a matter of feelings. Even if Riku had an eidetic memory, for him, reading from memory wouldn't give the same feelings as reading directly from the source.

By the way, Rimu also had the right to read as well even though she didn't contribute anything. Well, there was no way Kouta could refuse her, and Riku didn't mind it too much in the first place.

"Kouta, have you done with the latest Jump5Weekly Shounen Jump: <link> in your hand? When is my turn?"

"En..? Ah, sure, here it is..." Kouta handed the Jump over to Riku.

"So, what were your impressions about the manga I just recommend to you, Riku?"

Kouta took the manga Riku had just read, [Love and Strawberry Patisserie]. Author: Yasaka Sayo (alias), Illust: Yasaka Sayo (alias).

The cover showed an illustration of a teenage girl with a disorganized maid uniform, showing her belly and panties. A generic ecchi manga with fanservice emphasized more than the story itself.

"Impressions, you ask?" Riku thought for a moment, before continuing,

"Honestly, the story was bland and the girls showing their skin too much wasn't even funny at all."

Upon hearing this remark, Kouta laughed.

"Well, I figured you would say that. I agree, Yasaka's stories are crap, but her art is undoubtedly top-notch! Especially those oppai, damn they're nice. Don't you think so, Riku?"

Riku's face darkened as he facepalmed silently,

'This is the reason I have started thinking about weird things lately.
Ever since Kouta has been talking about oppai, I couldn't remove that word from my mind!'

The drawback to having an eidetic memory was that you couldn't forget the things you wanted to unlearn!

'Besides, I thought you were all about Rimu? How come you switched sides? Or was I mistaken all along?'

Seeing Riku still completely silent, Kouta suddenly had a realization.

He nodded in understanding.

"Oh... I see I see... Sorry Riku, nevermind, maybe it was too soon for you to understand."

Riku was speechless.

'What do you mean by "it's too soon"? I'm also a perfectly healthy adolescent boy, of course, I already understand such things. But, no matter how I look at it, this isn't human.'

Sure enough, the drawing was good. Probably enough to be considered the top of the manga industry. But in the end, it was just a drawing. Riku felt little to no emotion towards it, especially after he saw Rimu's body countless times.

It's as if a female monkey did a striptease in front of you, while on your side, a beautiful girl was pouring wine into your glass.

No matter how good the monkey is wriggling its body, you won't have any reaction towards it.

Kouta thought in his mind,

'This is troubling... It seems I can't bring Riku closer to Nia-chan with this approach. Since she has such big assets, I thought it should be easy by making him interested in her oppai, but Riku being pure is a miscalculation on my part.'

A few days ago, he had made a secret deal with Nia. The deal itself was simple, Kouta would support Nia to hook up with Riku. In exchange, Nia would support Kouta to court Rimu.

Truly a win-win with both parties.

'Oh well, I'll invite him to tomorrow's double date. Rimu-chan already said she would come. So, Riku is the last one.'

With that thought in mind, Kouta spoke pleadingly,

"By the way, Riku, could you do me a favor from me, please? I need you to accompany me to Nia-chan's house tomorrow..."

Riku was surprised after hearing Kouta's request.

'So this is what happened? No wonder all he talks about is oppai these few days.
It turns out, Kouta had changed ships. He is pursuing Nia-chan now!'

Riku didn't blame Kouta for suddenly abandoning his pursuit of Rimu. It's not like Kouta's relationship with his sister went beyond friendship. Rimu also didn't look like she had any romantic feelings towards him anyway. There was no harm done for her even if Kouta changed his capture target.

As his best friend, Riku planned to support Kouta's romance.

"Um, sure. I have free time anyways." Riku nodded.

Kouta clenched his fist. Now, all that left is waiting for the day.

 
Spoiler

[collapse]
 

......

...

'But why does it feel like something is not right?'

♠♠♠

 

[Afternoon - Nekomiya Residence]

Riku returned from Kouta's house in the afternoon. On his way back, he stopped by Angel Whiff to buy their cake which he planned to eat it together with Rimu at home. However, by the time he returned, he was greeted by a strange scene.

"Then, I will go back to my lab." A woman's voice could be heard from the living room.

"Thank you Kisara for accompanying our foolish daughter." Seigo's voice answered.

"No worries, Seigo. If there is nothing else, then adios!"

Kisara, with her trademarked white coat, passed by Riku. She smiled and pat his head, leaving shortly after. When he got to the living room, he saw his sister sitting on the sofa, with dead-fish eyes and her hair tied up into twin-tails.

In front of her, Seigo and Mikoto stood silently with darkened faces.

Riku: "...", 'What's happened here?'

112