Chapter 28 – In Nia’s house (~)
4.4k 7 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rimu caressed the kittens with nostalgic eyes. In her previous life, she played with them quite often, until her relationship with Nia became awkward.

She could recall the tsundere Pashka acting hostile but once Rimu stroked her fur, her attitude went 180° as she rubbed her head demanding more and more skinship, refusing to leave Rimu.

The ever-curious and energetic Kostya, if he saw a moving object in front of him, he would always try to catch it with his paws, energetically jumping here and there. Playing with him was always fun, though, she had to be careful to not get scratched by his claws.

And lastly, the slothful Rufina, she didn't move a lot and just curled up somewhere comfortable to sleep. Even if Rimu poked her countless times, she just meowed slightly and let Rimu mess with her fur. However, if Rimu went overboard and disturbed her sleep, she could still scratch her hands.

'But now, you three are still babies... I'll look forward to the day we can take an afternoon nap together again.'

The kittens snuggled in Rimu's hand, making her feel ticklish.

"Kukuku... Did my patting feel that good? Yosh, yosh... Be honored, you cats! Since you three have the chance to taste this lord's hand technique!"

With a smug look, Rimu played with the kittens with her fingers.

"Hehehe... There... and there... kurukurukuru... Aaand~ Don!!!"

Katya: "..."

'Where are you touching my child, you perverted human?
Even Andrew (cat in the pet shop) never touched me there...!
It... it's not like I'm jealous or anything, okay?'

A few moments later, Rimu heard talking noises from the living room.

She glanced at the direction of the noise and she could see Kouta and Riku's speaking.

"It seems Kouta already arrived along with Riku... Well, see you later kittens, grow up quickly."

*Mew* *Myaa* *Maaoo*

Rimu stroked the kittens for the last time before she walked away. Katya silently watched as Rimu left.

'Hmph! Want to seduce my kittens? Dream on, lass!'

♦♦♦

 

When Rimu entered the living room, Riku, Nia, and Kouta were sitting on the floor. There was a board game next to them. Nia who noticed Rimu's arrival called her to join.

"Rimu-chan, you just came at the right time!"

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

Rimu tilted her head, still questioning why Nia called her. But Kouta answered that question in the next moment.

Kouta moved closer to Nia. He then gestured his hand to the empty space beside him, hinting for her to sit there.

"Let's play together, Rimu-chan... We're only 1 player short to play this game."

Rimu glanced at Riku, Nia, and then Kouta. She thought in her mind.

'Board game, huh? Well... of course it is. We're still 5th grade after all. Rather than GTA V or stuff that requires a hefty sum to buy, TCG and board games are more popular in our generation. Honestly, I'd prefer to go home and browse the internet all day...

But, if I refuse, won't my relationships become awkward with them?'

With that thought in mind, Rimu nodded, "...Okay."

Kouta clenched his fist in delight. 'Yoshaaa!'

For this day only, he had prepared everything. From the board game to their sitting order, everything has been planned.

Kouta arranged so Riku would be sitting beside Nia while he himself would sit beside Rimu. He hoped by doing this, he and Nia could become closer to their respective targets.

                   
  Riku     Nia  
       
                   
           
           
           
           
                   
  Rimu     Kouta  
       
                   

However, he made one mistake.

The table itself was a small circular table. Their sitting position was not too far from each other. In Riku's eyes, his distance to Nia and his distance to Rimu were not so different.

And when Rimu came from the Kitchen, Kouta had reflexively moved closer to Nia's position.

                   
  Nia     Kouta
(⬆️)
 
       
              ⬆️    
      ⬆️    
      ⬆️    
           
           
                   
  Riku     Rimu
(⬆️)
 
       
              ⬆️    
              ⬆️    
              ⬆️    

Riku, who saw that, was convinced even further. In his view, Kouta was making a move and trying to be closer to Nia.

'Ah, I see... Kouta really likes Nia-chan, doesn't he? He even moved closer to her.'

Riku admitted that this was unexpected. Since Kouta had been hanging around Rimu since 1st grade, he had thought Kouta had feelings for his sister. However, this event confirmed the fact that he was wrong all along.

'...It does make sense though. Nia-chan is cute, she has a good figure. Meanwhile, although, Rimu doesn't lose in looks, she lacks certain aspects.' Riku glanced at Rimu's breasts and sighed.

Rimu noticed Riku's sighing and it somehow made her irritated.

"...Muu?! I have a feeling you're thinking of something rude."

Riku smiled wryly,

'And to boot, she also lacks brain cells as well! It makes sense why Kouta choose Nia-chan rather than this ponkotsu...'

"Somehow, I became worried about your future..."

Rimu: "..." 'My dear brother, for some reason I want to smack your face.' ?

 

 

104