Chapter 03 – Loli in the Mirror (~)
7.6k 11 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
A bit ecchi chapter, but it's important to future plot. You can skip if you don't want to read it.

 

The twins went to the bathroom on the second floor. Riku stripped and walked straight to the bath while Rimu walked to the mirror next to the door in the changing room.

Rimu stood in front of the mirror, carefully examining her body. A small waist, a delicate face that is indeed incomparably adorable, long black hair that was very supple. Tying it into a twin tail would suit her...

'Cute...!! An angel has descended! Who is this angel? Oh, it's me!'

Rimu was stunned by the difference between this body and her old self.

In her previous life, she took little care of her appearance. In junior high, the season of chuuni, she dyed her hair blonde, blue, crimson and pink... She dyed it so many times that her hair became damaged. And because of this, she had to keep her hair short because it was too sad to look at otherwise.

Pimples covered her cheeks. She would always pop them because she could not bear the stinging pain. Her skin also darkened and got rougher from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. She didn’t take interest in her figure and ate whatever she wanted. Her weight increased and she became chubby in quite a short time.

When she had noticed, it was already too late. Her appearance was unsalvageable unless she had plastic surgery. Additionally, her height was short, so it's no wonder she was not popular with boys.

Rimu could only sighed at her stupidity.

'To think this little angel turned into a youkai in just a few years... I was an idiot!'

She touched her chest and rubbed it a bit.

PETTAN!!

This flat chest is not something that changed at all. The source of Rimu's complex. From her previous 25 years of experience, these breasts refused to grow even 1 mm no matter how many liters of milk she drank. Because of this, she wore pads during her senior high, but stopped somewhere after realizing her ugliness.

'But now, my mind has been opened. This complex I used to have is actually a national treasure that has to be protected!'

A flat chest is a status symbol!

Now this lovely creature in the mirror was herself. Rimu spun her body and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was posing herself like an idol.

"Behold, this devastating loveliness of mine1wagahai!"

'Bye-bye aunty, and nice to meet you loli!'

Rimu swore in her heart,

'Since I got a second chance, I will cherish this loli body wholeheartedly!'

She was so engrossed with admiring her body that she forgot the time. It was when Riku called her that she snapped out from her daydream.

"How long will you stand there, Rimu. Come on in!"

"Ah, wait... coming in."

Rimu looked at the mirror one last time before she entered the bathroom.

Inside, she saw Riku washing his hair with shampoo.

Her gaze unconditionally wandered to a certain part of him and she began to ponder.

'Unexpectedly I didn't feel anything, even after looking at Riku's pee-pee. This must be because our bodies are still children... Or maybe because he is Riku so I’m already immune?'

She decided not to think further and decided to help him wash his back.

"I'll help you."

"Um~ thanks."

Rimu walked to Riku and helped him scrub his back while pondering about what she should do afterwards. In her previous life, she studied English Literature, but somehow ended as an eroge character designer.

Should she tread the same path and gain the advantage of a time-traveler?

With her knowledge, grades shouldn't be a problem. If she revised the material, she should be able to reach at least 80%~90%. Applying to a prestigious university is completely doable. Then, she could go the same path as in her previous life and take her English Literature major to a higher degree. Becoming an ambassador or a translator, is not a mere dream.

Or maybe trying the other path. Her experience as a character designer gives her a major advantage in drawing art. She had learned how to draw moe characters by imitating other artists, especially famous ones. She was confident that she could draw better than most artists in this timeline with her 15 years of experience.

If she was really willing to do it, she could improve in other aspects as well, not just anime character design and she is set to become a famous painter or a digital illustrator.

Or maybe trying a completely new field. Since she already learned English and drawing, she could try to learn other knowledge such as music, engineering, medicine or biochemistry...

"Umm, Rimu? You can stop now... my back is stinging."

Riku started tearing up, his back skin was red because of the excessive scrubbing.

"Eh? Oops! I'm sorry Riku."

Rimu said apologetically. Because she was too immersed in her daydream, she was almost peeling his skin!

"Uu~ that hurt, Rimu... Is something wrong? You are kind of weird today."

Riku complained with a suspicious look in his eye. Rimu's behavior today was quite different from the Rimu he’d known yesterday and before. She should be more selfish and domineering, sharing console game was not her normal attitude.

And now, she just fell into daydream while washing his back. Of course, Riku could tell something happened.

'Maybe she broke some of my stuff and is trying to appease me? I should check later!'

But of course, never in his wildest imagination would he have thought that Rimu was a time traveler from the future.

"Oh... hahaha. It's only your imagination... There is nothing wrong with me."

Riku: "...." *Dead eyes*

"...what's with that skeptic look? There is nothing… really..."

Rimu started to sweat a bit. This shota is too sharp!

No wonder he is the genius of the century!

"Oh well... I won't ask more. It's your turn now, I'll wash your back."

Riku stood up and switched seats with Rimu. She sighed with relief and let Riku scrub her back.

'Hah, at least my secret that I time-traveled didn't get revealed...'

But her relief didn't last long as she heard Riku's words.

'Hehe, now taste my revenge and feel my pain!'

"DEADLY MOVE! DIVINE HAND SWEEPING THE COSMOS!!"

Riku smirked as he tickled Rimu's waist.

"...AHAHAHA, WAII.. STOP..!! AHAHAHA!!"

Rimu's laughing scream reverberated through the bathroom.

148