Chapter 11 – Lately, My Twin Sister Has Been a Bit Strange (~)
6k 14 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Side: Riku)

Lately, my twin sister has been a bit strange.

Ah, she has been strange from the very beginning, but yesterday her strangeness went up to another level. Alright, let's just say that she's an eccentric girl.

We, the Nekomiya siblings, are quite blessed with our looks inherited from our mother. I'm not boasting, but our looks are considered to be the top at the school. Well, all is fine for Rimu since she is a girl. However...

Why the I was called a sissy!?

I'm 100% male, you know?!

I have a proper elephant attached to my lower half!!

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

...Haaah,  remembering those people makes me mad.

Since I'm like this, I was constantly bullied by my peers. Especially by those naughty boys in the neighborhood. They were so unreasonable, judging people based on their looks. It's not like I wanted to be girlish.

And that's where Rimu's existence came in.

Because we are twins, our faces are similar. Nowadays, we can clearly be distinguished by others. But in our early days, it was rare for people to distinguish us at a glance. And so...

...She impersonated me and trashed those boys by herself.

Not once nor twice but often.

Rimu was merciless in her methods, she didn't hesitate to use dirty tricks in her quest to undermine their bullying.

Even that rich boy, Tennouji Shouya, got traumatized and transferred schools. He was kicked in the crotch and forced to eat laxatives, resulting in him soiling himself in public!

Thanks to that, no one bothered me again. Though, I got scolded for the deeds that I didn't do...

At that time, we were still in 2nd grade and the bad rumors about me from that time are long gone. Rimu had grown out her hair and stopped switching places with me. But even so, the fact that she had saved me never changed.

And yesterday, when I played the PS2 that my father bought from a retro game store, I felt her angry gaze from behind me.

Umm, Rimu... I don't remember doing anything wrong to you, why are you staring at me like I'm your mortal enemy?

I thought she wanted to play the PS2 like usual and I was in the way, if that was so, I would give in and let her play as she wished. But shockingly she asked for co-op play.

Hmm, something is strange.

When we were bathing together, she spent a lot of time in front of the mirror. If I hadn't called her, maybe she would have stayed there even after I finished bathing. And then, she got dazed while brushing my back and scrubbed it until it hurt. As petty revenge, I tickled her waist for 10 minutes straight.

I thought she had destroyed something important but I was wrong. Nothing was broken. And then for some unexplained reason she laughed maniacally.

I could not understand what was on her mind at all!

The next day, it seems that she started keeping a secret from me.

Well, no problem, she is a terrible liar anyway... Eventually I will know. All I have to do is just wait for the time that she lets it slip. I only need to appease her for yesterday's incident and fortunately I know the method.

Her favorite food, a cake from Angel Whiff. The cakes from there are quite expensive but still affordable. Since today my soccer club didn’t have practice, I stopped at that shop after school.

Then, after I had bought the cake and gone home, the person of interest wasn't there. I bought two cakes to eat together with her but... Well, just a piece is okay, right? (I ended up eating a whole portion)

And when Rimu returned, she brought Kouta who carried a TV(?) to our room. She placed the TV(?) in our room and plugged in all sorts of cables into a certain item. I didn't know what that item was. I'll have to look it up later when I have the time.

Rimu got so serious that I thought I shouldn't distract her so I invited Kouta to play the PS2, well she joined us downstairs after 30 minutes or so.

This was the perfect chance to give her the cake and she happily accepted it. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, Riku... Is it just me or Rimu seems like she’s crying? Did she not like the cake?" Kouta whispered to me in a low voice.

"Hmm maybe it's so delicious that it made her cry? I know that cake is her favorite cake." I pondered.

Yeah, maybe I should buy her that cake more often. She would surely be happy.

"It's gotten late so I should go home now. See ya Riku, Rimu-chan... well she seems to be busy savoring the cake so I won't bother her."

"Ah, yeah... see you tomorrow."

I escorted Kouta to the front door. He said goodbye and went home. It seemed that he had been used by Rimu as a laborer. This could be seen by the sweat on his back and on our leather couch where he sat. I felt bad for him. As for the leather couch, I would disinfect that later before mother comes home from shopping.

Later that night I saw my sister doing push-ups and sit ups secretly in the dark. 

What does she want to do? Don't tell me she wants to become a baldie1Saitama from One Punch Man?

Something is definitely strange.

Riku, 10 years old

[collapse]

 

 

135