Chapter 32 – Riku’s Daily Life
4.3k 11 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Monday, 16 April 2018 - 06:07]

Morning has come to Kusanagi City.

Riku wakes up with a yawn, he moves out from his bed and opened the window curtain. Instantly, the room becomes bright from the morning sunlight. After he breathed in the fresh air, Riku glanced his view to the side.

His twin sister, still in her pajamas, fell asleep on her desk. She was holding a pencil tightly in her hand and there was a paper with a sketch of manga character below her head. Her mini PC was still turned on, only in sleep mode.

Riku shakes his head, this sister of his had drawing 25 illustrations non-stop all night. He peeked at her sketch and couldn't help but impressed. This was already the level of a pro!

Since when Rimu can draw this good? I'll have to renew my impression of her.
But, what is she trying to do? Does she planning to become a manga artist?

He pondered while strokes her hair. "Wake up, my silly sister... It's already morning."

"...Munya~ munya~ Don't think this means you have won, Riku...!" Mumbled Rimu in her sleep.

Hearing Rimu's sleep-talk, Riku stopped his hand, '...What is she dreaming about...?'

"...Yay! You lose, Riku! Kukuku...
As punishment, wear this maid uniform and become my maid for a week! Guhehe..."

Riku, "..."

"Owie, Iw hərts! Iw hərts! Iw hərts! (It hurts! 3x)"

Irked, Riku pulls Rimu's cheek with his hands.

♣♣♣

 

"...Stupid Riku."

Rimu stroked her cheek in the dining room. She felt wronged, not only Kyoko but even Riku too...

Why do people like to pinch her cheeks?

Is it really a sin for having such cute loli cheeks?

"Hmph... Everything is Rimu's fault! Who is your maid, you said?"

Riku calmly ate his meal. His expression is calm but inside, he had a sour mood. Although he has gotten used by people treating him as a girl, he still feels awkward about it. It seems even his sister didn't see him as a man.

This is sad... Is my pee-pee just a joke in your eyes?
I'm not a futanari1Girls with attached in their crotch, okay?

His mother looked at her children with a wry smile. Mikoto didn't know whether these children of hers really get along well or not. Her husband, Seigo only laughed.

"Hahaha, there is nothing to worry about. The offspring of mine getting into a fight is the evidence they care with each other.
As the old wise says, the more you quarrel, the closer you will get!"

Hearing his words, Mikoto could only sigh. In the end, she just left it to fate. In any case, Rimu has time-traveled from the future, so everything should be fine, like Mikoto does in her youthful days.

"Riku, Rimu... here it is, your weekly allowance. Use it well."

Mikoto gives the twins, each ¥2.000.

"Hmm? Mother, it seems you give a ¥1.000 extra." Riku expressed his doubt.

Usually, they only got ¥1.000 for their weekly allowance. School is 5 days per week, starts from Monday to Friday while Saturday is reserved for club activities. This means their allowance is about ¥200 per day. But today, their allowance suddenly doubled.

"Yes, that's right. From now on, the allowance for both of you will be doubled," says Mikoto.

Although she didn't know from which time Rimu had rewound, the fact that she needs to change something is definitely true. For that reason, she needs funds, after all, everything is revolved around money.

As a mother, she should support what Rimu wants to do. But, to help her without causing any suspicion, Mikoto decided to use an excuse for doubling the allowance of her children.

"Eh, really? Yay! Thank you, Mom!" Rimu smiling happily.

"Thank you, Mother." Riku accepted his allowance.

Although he didn't know the reason for his doubled allowance, this definitely helps him greatly for the thing he wanted to do. There is no reason to refuse, isn't there?

"Umu~ Isn't this great, my beloved children? However, even if your allowance increases, you must not spendthrift!
Use it sparingly, only for the important things, okay?" Seigo warned the twins.

"Yes, Father" / "Waaai~"

♣♣♣

 

[School]

Riku entered his classroom, Class 5-1. The moment he entered his classroom, he could feel the aromatherapy fragrance. His sour mood in the morning instantly gone, replaced by relaxation.

The wall in class 5-1 has been decorated with a lush green painting wallpaper, gives him a very comfortable view. The floor has been marbled with the carpets laid out above it2The students required to change their shoes with slippers inside the school.. Two air conditioner is installed in the room, maintaining the room temperature. The desk, along with the chair is custom one which is foldable and made of polymer, very easy to move anytime to increase the room space, especially when the occupant is absent.

Rather than a classroom, it feels like a lounge in 5 stars hotel instead.

Many students who passed through this class could only envy them. Why did our class have such a huge difference? However, unbeknownst of them, those perks within class 5-1 is actually not originated from the school. Instead, it was from the arrangement of one person.

A girl student approached Riku and greeted him, "Good morning, class rep."

"Good morning too for you, Kobayashi-san... What's wrong?" Riku asked.

"It's like this... I think the AC on the left side is broken." Kobayashi reported.

This girl, Kobayashi Yuuko, is class 5-1 secretary, aiding Riku for managing the class.

"I see... I'll ask Kawamura-san later. Although it is from the old model, both AC has donated from her father's company after all. She is more knowledgeable than me in this part. Any others?" Riku nodded.

Yes, to get those perks for his class, Riku investigated his classmate's background and negotiated with their parents directly to ask for their sponsor. If Fumino's Class 5-4 theme is "Orderly Militia", then Riku's Class 5-1 theme is "Right Person in the Right Place".

The girl continued with her report.

"A new student will arrive next week. It seems he is late because his lungs collapsed. He currently has recovered and could be released from the hospital anytime. The problem is, there is not enough desk."

"I'll ask Utsumi-kun to give one more desk for him. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee it will be the same model with our current desks, but it shouldn't be a problem. Next?"

The report is not over yet, Kobayashi pointed at the ripped wallpaper near Riku's desk. It was magnificently destroyed, a mere glue won't be able to fix it like before.

"Sakamura-sensei3Kurumin ripped the wallpaper during our Sunday. It has been captured by our hidden camera."

"...Again? What is she doing over there?"

"I'd rather not say..."

Speechless, Riku could only sigh.

"I'll ask... Wait, if I remember right... Genjou-kun!!"

Hearing his name called, Genjou Kudo, a boy with the huge body next to the window woken up from his sleep.

"What? Who do you think you are, destroying my peaceful slee... R..Rrrr Ri...Riku-chwan?"

His voice suddenly turns soft, unbefitting to his large stature. He should've been one of the aces in the Kendo Club, but unfortunately, in front of Riku he was meek as a lamb.

Kobayashi, "..."

Class rep... why are you calling that homo gorilla again?
Don't you see you had bewitched that poor soul so bad until he reached the point of no return?

Riku ignored the weird glance from Kobayashi and asked him,

"Genjou-kun's construction business also includes processing decorative stone wall, right?"

"Um, uh yeah." Genjou nodded.

By the way, the marble floor in class 5-1 is also from his family's business.

"Then, could you get some?" asked Riku as he pointed to the broken wallpaper.

Looking at the direction Riku pointed, Genjou understood quickly. Basically, Riku wants to replace the entire wallpaper with a decorative stone wall.

"Erm, I think I need to talk to my father first. This can't be decided with my decision alone."

Riku walked toward Genjou's direction and holds his shoulder tightly to persuade him.

"You don't have to, just grab the disposed one, it shouldn't influence your family business in any way, don't you agree?"

It would have very troublesome for him if he need to negotiate again. Making a reservation to the other party's schedule, go to the other party's location, spending time talking rubbish to please the other party, and the most displeasing thing, got misunderstood as a girl by the other party!

"Uh, um... You're right..." Genjou quickly agreed.

Hearing his words, Riku feels relieved. Well, in any case, everything is solved. But suddenly, Riku remembered he also have an appointment with someone in Class 5-2. He must meet her before the class starts.

However, there is something he didn't understand.

Why did Genjou's face flush red?
Did he eat something bad?

♣♣♣

 

Kobayashi, shakes her head while looking at the petrified Genjou, and muttering towards the boy who has left not long ago.

"...What a sinful man."

110