Chapter 34 – Intermission
4k 17 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning, depiction of cruelty in this chapter.

(Side: Akina)

[3 Years Ago, somewhere in July]

In the playground in the park, three boys are acting as they were the kings. One of them wears fancy T-shirts and shorts from a branded company, each of his fingers has a silver ring in it, there are also silver bracelets in each of his arms and legs. He is Tennouji Shouya, a son of Tennouji Financial Clique.

Honestly, I feel his appearance looked so cringy. However, no one dared to laugh at him. At this time, I didn't understand complicated things, but the only thing clear is his house is rich and powerful.

The other two were his goons. One of them is Genjou Kudo, his big body is giving a huge pressure to the other child. And lastly, a boy which I didn't know the name with a skinny body and slanted eyes. He looked like a fox, so he called Foxy by the others. From what I heard, he has Chinese ancestry, which explains his physical traits.

Those two had a similarity, their family business was connected to each other with the Tennoujis.

With Kudo-kun's large build, they easily "ruled" the neighborhood with force. Besides, Foxy is in 4th grade, higher than most of the kids here. And with their powerful family background, no one dared to stop their tyranny.

I was one of their bullying victims.

"Give it back, Tennouji-kun! That's Mamoru's..."

"Shut up, will ya?! I said I'm borrowing it! Just sit down there and watch."

So he said as he snatched a toy in my hand. It's a mini 4WD which is a present for my birthday from my neighbor, Mimasaka Mamoru-kun. As our house is next to each other, naturally we were quite close... Or so at that time.

Although, I couldn't comprehend why he chooses a mini 4WD as a birthday present to a girl. Perhaps its because this kind of toy was his favorite at that time, did he thought it was a good present for my birthday?

But anyway, I treasure it very much. I was intending to safely store it so it wouldn't get damaged. Unfortunately, for some reason, he insisted for me to take out the toy to play it in the park. It seems the kids in the neighborhood were conducting a tournament, and so he wants to show off both his and mine's 4WDs. And that incident happened.

Shouya and his goons snatched that very 4WD, and moreover, choose to take mine because it's design is much prettier. Nobody tried to  stop them, even Mamoru which I hoped to help me were cowered silently the moment Kudo-kun glared at him.

"What? Do you have a problem with it?" Kudo folding his arms and stood in front of us.

In the side, I could see Foxy senpai smirked, he creepily looked at Mamoru-kun.

"Hou? Mamoru-kun, huh? Hey Mamoru-kun, do you mind we borrow this for a while...?" says him with intimidating voice.

"No, no... we don't mind at all." Mamoru-kun nodded his head frantically.

"Look, he has given his consent, so there is no problem at all, right?" says Foxy-senpai as he laugh and patted Mamoru-kun shoulder.

WHY?

"...But..."

I tried to spoke, but Mamoru-kun stopped me.

"Just give it up, Akina-chan... We're no match for them. I1ore will buy you a new one later."

Damn you, Mamoru.

I was in a pinch and you just silently watching in there?!

Cowards! Your name is wasted on you2Mamoru means "protect".!

That was my first birthday present from you, you know? As if buying a second one is worth the same as the first one! This is your idea, but now that it turned into this, you just do nothing and let them trample on you?

Shouya waved my 4WD as if he was the owner, "And that's the thing is, lass... I just borrow it for a while, no need to be so alarmed."

Borrow? As if!

This is called "Borrowing without giving back".

If anyone except them I probably would believe they would return it afterward, but these three... Well, it would be good if it were returned even if it wasn't intact.

And as I predicted, he playing with it roughly until it became worn out. Since my 4WD is primarily focused on the appearance, it's speed was slow and Shouya lost in the match. Angered, he slammed my 4WD to the ground and stomped it to the pieces.

"Damn it, I lost! Useless piece of junk! This is slow as ? !!"

"That's understandable, it's just a cheap toy anyway. At least it was good for a trial.
Let's ask our specialist to make one later, I believe they could build the fastest 4WD ever."

"Yeah, you're right, Foxy... At that time, I will be the winner. Mark my words, you folks!"

I could only watch it silently from the side. Surprisingly, I didn't feel anything, even after looking at my 4WD wreckage. It's as if this junk lost its worth. Mamoru tried to soothing me whatsoever, but now even hearing his voice disgust me. I think this was the time I had lost something more important.

And then, that person appeared.

A girl(?) with boyish clothes, silently approaches the trio and did something like hand seals. And then...

Thousand Years of Pain!

 
Something like this


Source: https://tenor.com/view/naruto-from-behind-gif-13373335

[collapse]
 

 

"AAARRRGGHHH!!"

Kudo-kun rolled in pain in the ground holding his ass while muttering incomprehensible words, I could see a red stain in his pants at the buttocks area as he rolls around. On the side, there is a broken chopstick with red liquid in the tip. No need to guess what the red liquid is.  It's quite clear the perpetrator used this chopstick to stab at his chrysanthemum, quite deep.

"Well, that's surprisingly easy... As I thought, your big size is just a paper tiger. You only able to intimidate but actually weak."

So the girl(?) says while she(?) looking at Kudo-kun as if he was a trash.

Instantly, everyone's eyes fixed at the perpetrator. Foxy-senpai recognized his identity as he called him.

"You! That sissy boy! Nekomiya Riku!"

Nekomiya Riku, the older one of the Nekomiya twins... I think he was in the class next door. Those twins are quite known even in my class because well... Twins itself is quite rare even in this school, especially identical twins with a different gender. Besides, their lovely appearance is stood out very much.

Usually, Nekomiya-kun is quite friendly as he smiles often, he never seen angry even if the trio bullies bothered him, or even insulted him because of his girlish appearance. However, this time was different. He still smiling but there is something else, something like... yes, hostility in his eyes.

After defeating the biggest strength of the trio bully, Nekomiya-kun(?) moved his sight to Foxy-senpai. His height was definitely shorter than the 4th grade Foxy-senpai, but he still stood up proudly despite the height difference.

"Heh, now that the biggest obstacle has been subdued, the rest is just a piece of cake."

"Wh... what crap are you talking about?! A mere 2nd grade dared to defy me3ore-sama? I'll teach you why the flower is red!"

Facing Foxy-senpai's threat, Nekomiya-kun(?) only smirked. However, his smile is not the usual friendly one. It was a slightly distorted smile which makes everyone who sees him chilling in fear. I don't know if it's just me or not, but I think his smile is so beautiful, like a mischievous little demon who got a new toy to play. For that moment, I was mesmerized by his smile.

Nekomiya-kun(?) says something as he walked towards Foxy-senpai direction. "Senpai, you forgot this is Japan, using Chinese slang with Japanese is out of place, don't you think? I4boku don't understand it at all."

Foxy-senpai stood silently as he wondered what is Nekomiya-kun(?)'s intention. A few moment's later, Nekomiya-kun(?) stopped right in front of him.

As he stop, Nekomiya-kun stared at Foxy-senpai's face. Because of the height difference, he had to raise his head. He then continued as he stares at the other party's eyes,

"Now that I think about it, you always say I am a girly boy, sissy, or whatever... Maybe you need to watch your mouth."

As he says that, he suddenly shoved a water gun's muzzle to Foxy-senpai's mouth. The latter was caught off guard because of Nekomiya-kun(?) unexpected approach.

Nekomiya-kun(?) pressed the trigger and the gun sprayed lots of water. Still not done yet, he tackles the other party's leg and forcefully close the tumbling Foxy-senpai's mouth with his hand. Or to be precise, a black duct tape hidden beneath his hand. Forcing the poor senpai to drink that mysterious water.

That duct tape should be the one with a powerful adhesive which is not quite easy to take off. I saw father using that kind of tape to seal off a container for dangerous electronic stuffs often.

I see...

Nekomiya-kun did all that talking to lower his opponent's guard and strike him at the right moment. I should try to learn this technique.

"Hmmphh!! Hmmmphhh!!!! Hmmpppph!!"

Foxy-senpai desperately struggled to try to take off the duct tape, but unfortunately for him, that stuff won't easily come off without using a special resin. But I wonder what is he drank earlier, his face shows as if he was suffered excruciating pain.

"By the way, that's a diluted Satan's Blood5A name of sauce: <link>. Delicious isn't it?"

S... Satan?! Don't tell me he killed a demon or something like that and extracted its blood?

Is Nekomiya family a powerful clan that is specialized in hunting demons?

No, no, no. Do the demons really exist in the first place?

Really?

In the 21st century?

I looked again at Foxy-senpai's wretched appearance. His face already went as red as a tomato and his snot and tears mixed all over the place. His suffering was not an act, did he really drinks a demon's blood?

Nekomiya-kun looked at the last one from the trio bullies... Wait, the last one was daydreaming?

Ah... I see you've also mesmerized as well. And now that I looked at my surroundings, it seems it was not just me, but everyone here got captivated by Nekomiya-kun's charm. But, that won't do for you, Shouya.

"Two down, and now you're the last."

Shouya instantly recovered from his trance. He started to say something gibberish.

"...Hah?!! Wait! Do you know what you have done?! I am the heir of Tennouji Group...!!
Attacking me is the same as making the enemy of Tennouji Group as well... My family won't take this down!
Hahaha, your life is over... Now, kneel and ask for forgiveness and maybe I will spare your fa-- Mguh!?"

Before Shouya could finish his threat, Nekomiya-kun kicked him in the groin.

"Hehehe? Wanna hurt my family? There is no way Kyoko will let that happen. Well, we're already enemies the moment you scum bullies Riku-- I mean, bullies me. Might as well overdo it grandly, don't you think so?"

He then forced him to drink something and seals his mouth with a tape like what he did with Foxy-senpai. He kick him for the last time and walks away. "See ya! There is still many others that I have to hunt down."

I looked at him walked out calmly until his figure is nowhere to be seen.

A few seconds later, Shouya squirmed like a worm as he clutches his stomach.

"Hmmpphhh!!! HMMPPHH!! HHHHMMMMMMMPPPPPP!!"

Hey, why his crying sound is different than Foxy-senpai? I have a bad feeling about this...

Unfortunately, I was too late to get away at the scene.

*Pururururururu*

Eek!? Stink!

In an instant the people in the park scrambled away, leaving only the trio bullies. Shouya's face already pales as a sheet of paper, there are lots of yellow substance in his pants. His buttocks twitched as it is still releasing the foul substances. As for the other two, they already fainted at the spot.

I went home with Mamoru with various mixed feelings. Mamoru keep talking about it excitedly in our way home.

"That was amazing, wasn't it? I didn't know Nekomiya Riku is so badass...
When he trashed those bullies, I felt so refreshing."

"Yeah..." I replied lazily.

Mamoru tried to create a conversation. However, none of it enters my brain, I automatically replied with "Yeah" or "is that so" the whole time. My trust with him is already gone, replaced with the earlier scene. Nekomiya-kun's gallant appearance has carved deeply into my mind.

Beautiful, but strong and brave. He is the ideal I want to chase.

I want to be like that as well.

I decided to have a talk with him. It would be good if I could be closer to him... No, I want to serve him.

However, the next day I found out the person I wanted to talk is suspended for a week. Even his twin sister also got suspended which I didn't understand why.

Perhaps this is because of Tennouji's family?

Damn you Tennouji. Not just the older twin, but you also involved the innocent(?) younger twin as well?

After his suspension ended, Nekomiya-kun comes back to the school. He returned as the usual friendly him like before. I pluck up my courage and have a talk with him in private. In the end, I managed to swear my loyalty to him.

Riku: (low voice) "...That was surprising, I thought it was a confession of love. Well, if you want to roleplay, sure."

As for the trio bullies, all of them went to the hospital for two weeks. Shouya transferred school the moment he got released. The other two still continue in this school, however, their attitude turned 180 degrees. Their bully attitude is completely gone and they preferred to be low key all the time. But, their position is reversed, now it was Nekomiya-kun(?) who bullies them sometimes.

It seems he wanted to make the remaining two to transfer school as well. He successfully makes Foxy-senpai transfer school, however, the remaining one, Genjou Kudo stayed despite his constant bully. On the contrary, he become a disgusting masochist.

Riku(?): "Worthy of his name, he is truly Ganjou6lit: sturdy.... But, at least he is no longer a threat."

A year later, I got to know that my Arakawa family also has a powerful background. There is no need to fear Tennouji at all in the first place. If that time I told my parents about it, perhaps the three bullies problem could've solved quickly.

In the end, those three are just a bunch of silk-pants who misunderstood their family position.

By the way, Mamoru did give me another 4WD with the same model. I secretly throw it away to the incinerator.

Q: Where the heck he(?) got Satan's blood?
A: Gift to Nekomiya Papa from his colleague. Btw, it's a name of a sauce, not a real demon blood.

Don't try this at home, one drop is enough to make your lips glowing!

Satan's Blood

[collapse]

97