[21] ❤️Without a Trace–! Kabuto’s Entrance, Naruto’s Desperation!
279 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this chapter was a long time in the making 😅

[21]

 

The user can quickly become the used....

It's a story told through generations; what comes around goes around...

For one shinobi girl, she became as such.

 

On the outskirts of Sunakagure, Gaara finished battling the horde of metallic armored swordsman. He was only breathing a little faster after using all of that chakra; and dusk had settled inside the creases of his clothing. He turned and ordered his men to return to Sunagakure, hoping that the enemy was thoroughly wiped out.

As he rallied sand once more--creating a platform to transport the injured and healthy back home--he paused to look up at the moon and it's many stars, wishing upon the brightest of them to see Nikko quickly. 

He hadn't the foggiest that across the miles separating them, Nikko was calling out a very different name...

 

Nikko

 

"Sasuke!♥ Ah--you're so deep--" 

Sasuke groaned and bit into Nikko's exposed shoulder, dragging his fingertips over her breasts harshly. She whimpered and fell forward, unable to do more than moan and be pounded by his readied load.

She'd used her jutsu to stop time at Sasuke's request, as the teen had wanted more time with her. Nikko didn't know what to make of this turn of events, but only knew that she was being thoroughly fucked. Four times had already occurred, and he'd kept himself inside even when lax--only to harden once more and continue.

He pounded exceptionally hard into her pussy, hitting the back of her cervix and tickling her womb. Unexpectedly she gushed fluid and shrieked with yet another orgasm, overcome with bliss. "Sasuke!♥"

Nikko's love juice spilled over his cock and Sasuke groaned, speeding up until he, too, washed her insides with even more cream pie filling. "Fuck...Nikko...." he moaned, kissing the top of her shoulder.

She was shaking with fatigue. So much so that she quivered in his arms as her eyes began shutting. Sasuke passionately kissed her parted mouth and sucked on Nikko's bottom lip, causing it to redden and swell. "Ngn~" She squinted, too tired to return it.

"You can't do it anymore, can you?" He asked a breath away. 

"Even I have limits..." she whispered, falling into his chest and panting. Sweat drizzled down both of them--now nude--clothes gone in the chaos.

"Nikko took so much of me," he mumbled, still very much inside of her.

She had no idea that Sasuke was so capable in bed. 

"I overdid it," he said, "But I couldn't help myself."

Her chest tingled. Sasuke had changed his attitude towards her completely; a real 360. It left her questioning why they'd even been at odds to begin with. 

Nikko didn't know...

Didn't realize that he had intent behind those whispered words, trying to sway Nikko's affections away from Naruto Uzumaki by any means possible. Sasuke wanted to replace Naruto, make Nikko love him, only to severe ties with both of them afterwards. At least that's what he told himself in the beginning when he'd come up with that plan. Sasuke hadn't realized how sex could sway his own feelings-- 

He wrapped his arms around her to support her weight properly. Nikko smelled so sweetly intoxicating. Lavender mixed with his fluids...Sasuke wanted to see what expression she wore at that moment. He grabbed the torch beside them and lit it, washing them in orange hues. 

In the firelight he spied how breathtaking Nikko was--like a true fallen angel, sent to devour his heart-- 

"Ah...we're so sweaty," she said with a shy smile his way.

"Hn, of course. We put out a lot of effort." 

"I can't hold the jutsu much longer," she reminded him.

"..." Which meant they had to part from one another. The Uchiha didn't want to break their connection. Sasuke grunted with reluctance and helped her off of him. As he did so a flood poured from her and made a tiny puddle. Nikko closed her thighs and covered her crimson face. "I-It's so much--!"

He couldn't help but chuckle. 

She flicked her amethyst eyes to him demurely, "W-Why are you laughing?!"

"...Because you're cute."

"E-Eh...saying such a thing...! I-If you k-keep acting like that...I'll really fall for Sasuke..."

His heart hammered erratically. It wouldn't be the first confession he'd heard, certainly not, but the most intimate. A spark of longing flamed his soul. He shoved it down it but the damn thing revived and burst forth until he took her hand, twining his fingers with Nikko's and replied, "...Is that a bad thing? If you fall, I'll be sure to catch you." He kissed her knuckles. 

Sasuke spied tears in Nikko's fluttery eyes. She turned away from him and grabbed her kimono, putting it on hurriedly.

Did he say something wrong?

He thought it was a romantic gesture--something from his childhood memories of his parents perhaps--

So why...?

"Nikko."

"...."

Her shoulders shook a little. 

"Look at me.."

"Don't..."

He shoved her to the dirt floor and looked deeply into her eyes. In them he saw anguish. "Why...are you hurting?" He asked quietly. "You can tell me."

"I-If Sasuke loves me then--he'll end up like Idate-kun--" Nikko covered her eyes with the back of her hands and open mouthed sobbed. "He's dead now--! I loved him so much and yet--I couldn't stop him from dying--hic.."

With a frown he hauled her to him and dusted the dirt from her kimono. It took him quite awhile to think of something to say. "....That won't happen. I'm leaving the Hidden Leaf, Nikko."

She stopped crying and gazed at him. "You're...going after Orochimaru, aren't you?"

"Yeah. That's right." He looked off, "So...you don't need to worry about that. At day break I'll be gone forever. You'll be free to go back to Naruto--"

"---You--" Nikko's brows knit together before she shoved him down close enough to the fire he was almost burned, "--After making me fall for you, this is what happens?"

They tensely gazed at one another. Neither one looked ready to give an inch. Sasuke realized his plan had worked a little too well. Nikko's green locks fell across his pale cheeks as she bent and kissed him angrily. He moaned and fell even further down into his pit of self inflicted despair. Sasuke didn't truly even want to leave the Hidden Leaf. He'd be leaving behind his comrades, home, and even Naruto--but also the most beautiful girl. 

Nikko lived like she would die at any time, he thought dazedly. With her it was now or never, do or die. He had gotten caught up in her fast paced life despite trying to keep his distance with fake hatred and forced rebuttal. The truth was that Sasuke had been drawn to her from the very damn beginning. When she's spoken his name on that street. 

Yes.

That's where it all began for him.

He realized it now clearly; what he turned into anger and resentment was actually genuine attraction and curiosity. 

And now? 

Now it would be all gone--

Forever.

Sasuke pulled her to him and deepened their kiss. Her tears dotted onto his face; she was sobbing intermitted.

"Ni--ko, I'm--sorry," he said against her.

"Don't." Nikko pulled away. Even more tears flowed down her face. He reached and wiped them away, treasuring them as jewels. Nikko's face crumpled at his simple gesture and she whispered, "Just...go. Sasuke. Do what you must."

"...Yeah."

They parted ways. Nikko finished clothing herself and stood. Sasuke eyed her; noticing how she seemed fatigued. He couldn't leave her in that state. Besides...there was still an enemy out there.

He threw on his shirt, shorts, weapon holster and all the necessary tools one needed as a shinobi. When he was done he grabbed the torch and was going to blow it out but something moving caught his attention. He looked to her leg and spied bright red blood trailing down the inner side. "You okay?" He asked.

Nikko mutely nodded. 

She wasn't fine. Nikko was hurting in more ways than one. From the cut on her arm that hadn't received treatment, to her heart aching, and now her stomach was even cramping. She was a mess. Nikko wouldn't tell him any of those things however. Sasuke didn't truly care, after all. She was just his plaything--

Sasuke frowned at her. "Nikko...did you...start your cycle?"

"Eh?"

She paused with one foot up, then looked down. It was indeed blood running down her leg. If that was true, if she truly had just started menstruating, then it was likely to be an irregular cycle at first. Which meant...

Sasuke read her thoughts, saying them aloud: "...Nikko, you know that...means you could become pregnant...right?"

"No...t-that can't be," she said hurriedly. "...W-Who gets pregnant that easily?"

He grabbed her arm and she yanked it free, shrugging him off. "Don't touch me!"

"..."

Sasuke didn't utter another word. It wasn't that he didn't have anything to say--he actually had plenty--but Nikko wouldn't be any better for it, he knew. 

This was best, he thought numbly. Leaving things as they are.

He blew out the torch and said, "Stay behind me. I'm taking you to Naruto-kun."

"I can find him on my own! Buzz off!" Nikko stormed off and ran through the forest. She didn't care about that swordsman at the moment. Everything was piling up on her shoulders. The curse was too much to bear, causing her to open her heart for others only to be broken in the end. "Aponi!" She yelled, "I quit! Find someone else!"

The monarch's didn't answer.

Nikko had had enough of love. She was all used up and tired from trying. The girl leaned against the trunk of a tree and sobbed into the night. 

 

***

 

Across town stood a hooded Kabuto. He smiled, seeing Tsunade, Kakashi, and Kiba leave her office and sprint down the street. "The pieces are set." He said cheerily. "Now...I'll wait for them to knock off my pawn.."

Kabuto jumped down and traveled the rooftops to his destination: The Forest of Death.

 

Naruto and Shikamaru were still busy fighting the thick necked enemy; always one step behind. Naruto's ribs ached from all the punching he'd taken. Their enemy was a Taijutsu user. 

"Damn," Shikamaru swiped blood from his mouth, "...we're always one step behind!" 

"No kidding." Naruto growled. While he was here getting knocked around like a ragdoll, Nikko was in danger. He imagined all sorts of things, mostly her screaming in pain in some dark place, scared and alone. The thought sobered him. "Grrr, I don't care! I'll take this bastard down!" He crossed his index and middle finger, readying more clones--

Only for the Taijutsu user to sail in his direction. Naruto dodged, seeing the thick freak go through the side of a hat shop and out the other side. One huge entrance and exit. Shikamaru and Naruto turned to see a fluttering green cape. Tsunade withdrew her fist and shook it off. "That takes cares of that."

"Grandma Tsunade!" Naruto shouted.

She frowned over at him. "Utsuri Nikko isn't here."

His smile slid down. Tsunade sighed and flicked her blonde hair from her shoulder, "As I thought. The mission was too much for one brat to handle."

"Shut up!"

Kakashi and Kiba stood at her side. They watched as Kakashi summoned his nin dogs. He pulled from his green jonin jacket a scrap of purple fabric. "Good thing I managed to get this back in the Land of Tea." He said lightly.

Naruto blinked before realizing it was part of Nikko's kimono. "You--! When did you get that?!"

Kakashi sighed. "Does it matter?"

The fox boy pointed angrily, "Of course it matters!"

Kakashi sighed more dramatically and waved his hand. "Ah, she tore her outfit on the gates of Jirocho-san's mansion. I happened to see it stuck there and took a little, just in case."

"O-Oh..."

The brown dog below him said, "You want me to find this girl, then?"

"Yes." Kakashi handed over the fabric and the dog sniffed it. He looked around, "She was around here recently. C'mon!"

All gathered followed after Pakkun.

Naruto gnawed on the inside of his cheek; would he see her? Would she be okay? 

[Don't bother coming back!]

He cursed himself over and over. "Nikko-chan..."

Pakkun took them to his home, jumping onto the rooftop. Naruto and everyone looked around, seeing blood, a broken mask, and charred roofing. Pakkun sniffed around the roof. "There was a battle here. Still fresh. This blood belongs to Nikko," he said to a streak nearby the broken mask, "And...hmm...this scent.." he continued to sniff. "This is Uchiha Sasuke's."

"W-What?" Naruto gasped. He walked over and picked up his girlfriends mask, staring at the slash right under it's eye holes. "W-What would he be doing here? With...Nikko-chan?"

Kakashi answered. "...Knowing him, he came across Utsuri-san in trouble and came to help. See those marks? That was his chidori."

Naruto looked at the edge of the rooftop and spied what the copy ninja spoke of. It did looked like lightning had struck there. "Fine. But now where is she?!" 

Pakkun sighed. "Give me time, kid. Her scent is all over the place."

"All over?" He repeated.

Kakashi put his hand on his chin. "If that's true, she must have been on the run for awhile. It would be better to follow Sasuke-kun's scent in this case."

Pakkun nodded. "I'm trying." His head perked. "Got a lock."

All followed the dog silently, each to their own thoughts. As for Shikamaru, he cursed himself for telling her to run away. If he'd known that Naruto was going to show up he could have---

No. She'd be in harms way, he chastised. Still...it was his fault for telling her to run away.

Naruto gripped Nikko's mask tightly. 

[Naruto! Welcome home!]

[H-How is the food?]

[W-What if I did? So what! All I want is Naruto to see only me!]

[That's very sweet Naruto. You're a wonderful boyfriend.]

[Naruto...what if I never find who I should be with?]

The fox boy clenched his teeth together sharply. He was an idiot--why did he let her go with Kiba? But he knew why; he'd allowed his pride get in the way and had to live with that the rest of his life. When he saw Gaara again, he'd let the Jinchuriki do what he liked--

"In there?" Tsunade questioned Pakkun. They were standing just outside the fence of The Forest of Death. Kakashi shook his head, "You've got to be kidding. Sasuke-kun should have known better than to take her there..."

Naruto's stomach fell down into his feet. He remembered vividly the dangers lurking in there, like the giant python that ate him. If Nikko-chan gets attacked by something like that-- His fist clenched, "Let's go!"

He didn't wait for the others, barreling through the darkness. Dew on the grass made his feet slippery, so he jumped into the overgrown trees instead. "Nikko-chan, I'm coming!"

 

Nikko

 

She heard something distantly. Almost like a whispered voice, trailing through the trees. It had almost sounded like, "Naruto!" Nikko yelled his name and went towards the voice which called to her desperately. She slipped a time or two, too fatigued to use the trees. "Naruto! I'm here!"

"Nikko-chan! Nikko-chan, where are you?!" He shouted from above.

They were so close--

Nikko spun around, trying to get a sense of direction. Was it West? East? "I'm--" 

Her words cut off short. There was something with menace standing right behind her, she felt. If she moved so much as an inch, she feared that it would be her last breath. 

"Nikko-chan, it's been quite some time hasn't it?"

**

Naruto could hear her! Nikko was safe! He hopped down in sheer darkness, having heard her from below somewhere. "Nikko-chan! Where are you?!" 

Silence answered him. He tried again, dodging trees, jumping over branches barely seeable, "Nikko-chan?! Nikko-chan! If you can hear me, make a noise!"

Nothing.

Sweat dripped from his face. He panted with adrenaline, entire being shaking. "Nikko-chan!"

He continued to go through the forest. The rest were just now catching up, Pakkun at the head. "Naruto-san, wait for us," the dog called.

"Not a chance! She was just here--I heard her!" 

The dog caught up to him and sniffed around. "You're right. She was just here. And...bleeding." He sniffed some more, "Hmm..old blood. Menstrual cycle I bet."

"W-What?" Naruto grew red, "Did you just say she was on her period?!"

"It's nothing to get embarressed about," Pakkun replied calmly. He looked around, "There's a trail leading out. If we hurry..."

"What are we waiting for?" Naruto and Pakkun took off, leaving the others--namely Tsunade, yelling.

Pakkun led him blindly until he reached a familiar area, well, what could be seen of it. Naruto's memories jogged. "This is....I know this place!" He dove under the brush and into the trunk of the tree, looking to and fro. His nose detected the smell of wood fire. "She's been here," he murmured. Pakkon tapped in beside him and sniffed. "Oh man. Kid, I don't know how to tell you this but--I'm pretty sure the girl you're trying to find went willingly."

"W-What? There's no way she would just--" he blanched, recalling that he'd told her to not come back. Would she really do such a thing? And with who--?

"Sasuke-san was here. Those two...weren't fighting, I can tell you that much."

"Tell me." Naruto glared at the dog, "Tell me what you smelled!"

The dog sighed. "I think you can guess."

An image from the past flickered into the fox boy's mind. He'd burst into the bedroom, seeing Sasuke pinning down Nikko. He'd been about to kiss her. And--Nikko had her eyes shut, almost like, almost like....

Naruto stood up. His blood was beginning to boil in his veins, radiating red. He gnashed his canines together, snarling, "I'LL KILL HIM."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7