[28] ❤️A New Arc Arrives! And…Hello, Hinata?!
233 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[28]

 

By the time Utsuri Nikko made it back to the meeting place at the beach, Uzumaki Naruto and others were waiting. He told her proudly of how, with Temujin's help, he'd put a stop to Haido's takeover. The mine where the Stone of Gelel was had been destroyed. Now, with Shikamaru Nara and Sakura Haruno, they all left back to the Hidden Villages of the Leaves...

***

"Are you SeRiOuS?!" Naruto shouted.

He slammed his hands down on Lady Tsunade's desk in anger. "I freakin' saved the world for crying out loud!"

Tsunade sighed in annoyance, her light brown brow twitching. "Calm down. You weren't on a mission to save the world, idiot. You were only sent to retrieve a ferret." She crossed her arms. "We're not rich right now. Everyone's gone on missions just to keep the village afloat while repairs are done."

Nikko glanced over at Naruto and nibbled her lip. She was feeling guilty for not being more help during his mission, and knew with her return Naruto would have his hands full paying for rent, food, and necessities. She stepped forward and bowed to Lady Tsunade. "...If I may, Naruto did bring me back..." she peeked up and saw Tsunade sigh.

"Be that as it may...." Tsunade twirled her fountain pen in thought. "Fine! Just this once, I'll give you a tiny boost. Don't expect anything big."

"Arigatou gozaimasu, Hokage-sama." Nikko breathed a sigh of relief.

Beside them was Shikamaru Nara, the leader. He yawned dramatically. "If I'm done here...I wanna go home."

Tsunade waved him and Sakura away and focused her attention to Nikko. "You can go. I need to speak with Nikko-san alone. Scram."

Naruto looked from Nikko to Tsunade and jut his lip outward. "Whatever you gotta say, you can say it in front of me!"

"No. Get lost, brat."

Naruto growled. "Make me grandma!"

Tsunade shot up from her desk in the blink of an eye and smacked her fist atop his head. The fox boy crumpled to the ground holding his goose egg. "Ow ow! You didn't have to hit me!"

"Beat it, Naruto!"

"Fine..."

Grumbling the entire time Naruto left and Nikko swallowed, wondering what she'd be asked. Tsunade sighed a little and looked her over. "So. You've been gone a long time. Just where the hell have you been?"

Nikko summarized the events. "I was kidnapped by Kabuto-san. He brought me to Orochimaru-sans's compound in the west, and Sasuke....made a bargain with them. To...to keep me safe, you see. Kabuto-san wanted to do experiments on me...to figure out how to replicate the Time Jutsu, and transfer it to Orochimaru-san."

"..."

"Ah...eventually, when we heard that Naruto was coming to the compound I was to stay with Sasuke on the condition that...Kabuto-san could take my blood when he wished." She squinted a little, hating to recall all the blood that had been taken. "...Sasuke began training under Orochimaru-san, and we moved locations every week to stay hidden."

"I need the places and names of all the compounds Orochimaru brought you to--"

Nikko shook her head. "...I'm sorry. I don't know; I was always blindfolded."

Tsunade sighed. "Figures. He's too smart for that. Well, what CAN you tell me?"

Nikko clenched her hand tightly. "There...is one thing. But please, don't tell anyone else, I beg of you." She bowed her head lowly.

"No promises. I'm the Hokage, and I can't keep the safety of our village if I can't trade secrets with the other Kage." Tsunade said calmly.

Lifting her head, Nikko clutched her stomach. "The truth is...I was pregnant."

Tsunade's golden eyes widened. "What?! But you're only--"

"--It was Sasuke's."

Tears filled Nikko's eyes and dripped onto the hardwood floor. She took a shaky breath, "It was an accident. My cycle had happened....a-and..." she wrung her hands on the poncho dress. "Orochimaru-san! He--he took my--my"

Tsunade walked over and pulled Nikko to her giant bosom, petting her green hair down. "Say no more. He took the fetus to experiment on, didn't he?"

"...Yes."

The Hokage sighed. "So...there's a new Uchiha...with not only the Sharingan, but the Time Jutsu. We're going to have our hands full later."

Nikko buried her face into Tsunade's tits and sobbed. "Please, I want my baby back, Tsunade-sama!"

"We'll get it back. For now, your safety is Konoha's top priority. Gaara-san is the one who ordered you to come here...I need to inform him--"

"No!" Nikko grabbed her tall shoulders. "Please! Don't tell Gaara-san!"

"..."

"Gaara-san...would be so upset. He--He would blame himself--and-"

Tsunade sighed and pat her head. "Fine. For now, I'll tell as little as possible. But one day the truth will have to be known, you realize this, don't you?"

"..."

The Hokage stepped back. "That's all I needed. You're free to go. Just...stick close to that brat. Shikamaru Nara will remain on active duty to guard you while he's here. But he's a Chunin, and I can't afford him to sit still for too long. So your guard will change when he's gone. Got that?"

"Yes. Thank you for everything, Lady Tsunade."

"Don't mention it. Take care of yourself, kiddo. Oh. Here," She went to her desk and grabbed a bag. "These are yours I believe. Shikamaru-san found them months ago."

Nikko peeked into the bag and saw her lilac kimono, tights, bras, and Idate's knife. "My things! I thought I'd lost them forever! Thank you, Hokage-sama!"

"Mhm. Get going, I'm willing to bet Naruto is right outside listening in as we speak." She eyed the door with a glare. "Nosy brat!"

Nikko giggled and left the Hokage's office, seeing Naruto scowling heavily. He pushed off the wall and grabbed her bag, holding it aloft. "What's all this?"

"My lost things. Shikamaru-san found them."

"Oh. Well, I'm starving, so let's go get some Ichiraku ramen!"

"Okay."

Naruto and Nikko said hello to Teuchi and Ayame, and ordered the largest bowl of pork ramen they had to offer. By the time they were done, Naruto's frog coin purse had deflated quite a bit. He pat his bloated belly. "Man! That hits the spot! How about you, Nikko?"

"I feel much better. Thank you." Nikko gave him a cheeky smile.

"Heh. A man's gotta take care of his lady--"

Teuchi, who'd been listening, said, "So she's your special lady friend?"

Nikko blushed bright red. Naruto proudly clapped her shoulder. "Yep! Sometimes I impress even me!"

Ayame giggled. "You two look good together."

Naruto's whiskers grew pink. "Anyway, ah ha ha, us lovebirds have a lot of catching up to do, so we're gonna split."

As they left the ramen shop a timid girl hid behind an electric pole, watching the two stroll down the sidewalk. She bit her lower lip. "Naruto-kun..."

A dog ran past her feet followed by Kiba, who dashed over to Naruto and talked with them. The girl strained to hear what was said.

"So, this is that chick you've been freaking out about?" Kiba asked.

Naruto nodded. "Yeah. Her name is Utsuri Nikko. My girlfriend!"

Kiba looked Nikko over. He scratched his furry head. "How is it you managed to snag her? Trick her?"

Nikko giggled and grabbed Naruto's hand in hers. "No tricks. Naruto is...Naruto. He'll be Hokage one day, you see."

The fox boy's eyes glittered with admiration. His cute girlfriend was too supportive. "Ah, this is true love~"

Kiba rolled his eyes. He then spotted Hinata hiding poorly and asked, "What about Hinata-chan? Huh?"

The confused face Naruto had was one who knew nothing about the subject. "Uhh, huh? Hinata-chan?"

"Man...sometimes, you're too clueless. Idiot!" Kiba strolled off, and Naruto shrugged, "Weird guy."

Hinata and Kiba talked about Naruto while he went about his merry way. Hinata's light eyes drooped in sadness. She said, "I'm...happy for him. Truly."

"You can say that all day but we both know that's not true. Forget him Hinata-chan, he's a complete idiot."

"N-N-Naruto-kun isn't an idiot."

 ***

Naruto entered his apartment and flicked the lights on. Nikko followed behind him timidly, remembering the last time she was here. As such she said, "You're...happy I'm back, right?"

"Of course!" His blue eyes flamed. "...What I said that day...I didn't mean it, you know? I was jealous."

He pulled Nikko to him and gave her a sniff. "Whew! Ha ha, you and I both need a bath Nikko. C'mon!" He grabbed her creamy hand and practically drug her to the tiny bathroom. Once inside, Nikko nervously undid her outfit and carefully set Gaara's shawl on the sink top, safe from water. She didn't want it to be washed, ever, as his smell was still there.

The bath tub was filled with soap and bubbles. Naruto pulled his clothing off and sank down into the water, motioning for Nikko to join him. "Get in. The water feels great."

Bathing together was romantic in it's own way. Nikko dropped her poncho to the floor and Naruto's eyes lit up with a new flame, a flame of desire. He eyed her large breasts as they moved and jostled, until she settled down into the tub between his legs rather shyly. He cradled her into his arms and sighed with bliss. "I can't believe you're back. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again."

His breath on her ear tickled, and Nikko's breasts peaked. She tucked into his arm as best as she could and replied, "...I missed you, Naruto."

"Yeah but you had Sasuke..."

He was digging for information. Nikko placed her hand up into his dirty blonde hair and kissed his cheek. "Sasuke could never replace Naruto."

Naruto was happy with her answer and the two began kissing awkwardly. The bathtub was too small. Still, Nikko was pleasantly relaxed when he began to caress her body, lingering on her newly grown breasts. As he squeezed her melons together Nikko moaned and reared her head backward. He lightly nipped at her exposed neckline.

Eventually they managed to clean themselves, taking turns washing the other.

Afterward they made it to the bedroom where Nikko pulled her nude form over top his. "Naruto..." she whispered before leaning over and pushing her warm tongue into his mouth. He grunted and grabbed her shoulders, rolling her over to his side. There he smoothed his hands all along her curves, wanting to savor everything.

Nikko grew restless at the foreplay and placed her hand on his erect manhood. Naruto took her hint, climbed over her, and placed Nikko's slender thighs onto his shoulders. He eyed her pink pussy possessively. "Nikko...I have an idea," he said.

"Oh?"

Without warning Naruto cloned himself. In the bed were now two Naruto's. They smirked down at her. Nikko's face grew flustered at the new invader, and she looked away. "T-Two Naruto's...."

"Yeah. It could be fun." He tempted.

"B-But...two of you...I...." she hid behind the pillow, "...don't know if I can handle two.."

"We'll be gentle. Right, me?"

His clone nodded. "Yeah!"

Naruto and his clone began kissing down her chest, both snagging a tiny nipple into their mouths. Nikko squirmed in the bed and uttered a surprised, "Nya!"

Having two Naruto's was fun, indeed, and Nikko's pussy dribbled wetness onto the sheet from the get go. The real Naruto slid his fingers into her warmth and pumped while the other took over her top half, playing with her breasts while he tongued her open mouth. It wasn't long after and Nikko was begging for more, spreading her legs apart for easier access. "Ah~ It feels wonderful~ Naruto! Ngn!"

"See? I told you," Naruto said. He bent down and began licking her clit, tongue tickling the inner folds of her vulva all while continuing to finger fuck her. She shrieked and clawed the clone's backside, not able to get a proper moan out for the tongue down her throat. "Mmmp!"

It was too much. Nikko's pelvis tensed until it could no longer handle all the pleasure, and her pussy spurted right into Naruto's mouth. He choked a bit before licking her clean, saying to his clone, "Get in line! I call dibs first."

"Hey that's not fair!" His clone shoved him and Naruto shoved him back, until Nikko perversely said, "What...about both?"

"Eh!?"

She raised and got onto all fours, dangling perk ass cheeks into their faces. "L-Like this."

"Oh! Hell yeah!" Naruto said. His clone agreed. "I claim the front!"

"Fine."

The clone slid under her body and pulled her thighs apart, edging himself into her tight opening. His teeth clenched. "Oh man, you're so wet Nikko."

Naruto scowled in jealously but angled his pelvis to her tiny ass, eyeing it daringly. It would be another first for him, and he lifted his cock's tip to the hole, slowly pushing it  inside. He was unable to contain himself at feeling how tight it was, like his dick was being choked, and thrust himself all the way in.

"Hyah! Naruto! Ah! Ah!"

He and his clone fumbled some before falling into a rhythm, both eager to see who could make her orgasm first. Naruto clung to her thigh handles and pulled himself in and out of her ass, his clone pushing her up and down. Nikko was making all sorts of new sounds. Sounds he loved hearing, like, "Fuck! My ass! Naruto! You feel amazing! Nyah~! I'm gonna burst!"

Eventually burst she did. Nikko's pussy spurted over the clone's dick and soaked the real ones, too. She let lose a string of sounds that were almost animalistic.

Naruto smirked. Nikko loved his dick, and her asshole felt amazing, even tighter than her pussy. He grabbed her ass cheeks and slammed himself in and out until his cock throbbed so hard it began to grow numb---"Argh! Get ready, Nikko!"

"I'm at my limit too," his clone grunted. 

"Not before me you don't," Naruto growled. He pumped himself inside some more and Nikko cried out, "Naruto! Ah!" To which his dick replied by filling her full. Hot white cum spurted out Nikko's ass, and Naruto tiredly chuckled. "...That was great," before he pulled out and flopped over. 

His clone glared at him, grabbed Nikko down and began tongue fucking her. Naruto growled out, "Hey buddy, that's enough you know! Get it over with already!"

He was flipped off.

"Why you-!" The real Naruto shoved the other one away and grabbed Nikko's hair, pulling her to his mouth instead. Her spit mixed with his as Naruto tickled her uvula with his tongue. 

"Hmp! Mmmp--~" Nikko whimpered. There were tears at the corners of her eyes, and he pulled away worriedly. "You okay?"

"I...It feels too good." She said breathlessly. "I'm so full of Naruto."

He gazed inside her beautiful purple eyes and fell further in love than he thought possible. 

The clone got tired of being ignored and rammed back inside Nikko, making her shriek and clutch the real one's shoulders for support. He witnessed every nuance on her face as his clone fucked her. It was such a turn on, seeing himself fucking her. She raised her head and messily ate at his mouth until his clone shot a load off.

Nikko fell into his chest as the clone poofed away. "Ha...ha..."

"Nikko."

The way he said her name made her heart race. She looked up into his reddened face, seeing his eyebrows lift. "I love you."

"I love you too, Uzumaki Naruto."

 

Gaara

 

The sun beat down on his head but didn't burn. It couldn't; he had sand armor, the best defense against an attack of the UVA/UVB kind. Gaara stood at the cliffside overlooking Sunagakure. His hand touched the red hot rail. Far off, towards the south, was the Utsuri clan's home. It had been well kept by them for generations, and a well guarded secret. Until now.

Somewhere, somehow, a dangerous enemy was chasing Nikko Utsuri and had already captured her grandmother Hana. Hana, being the best user of the Time Altering Technique, was in grave danger if she were even still alive. Gaara was hoping she was, but had little idea where to look. Now that he knew Nikko was safe back with Naruto Uzumaki he had much work ahead. 

First, he needed to expose the truth about the leaf village nin who'd been found murdered at their clan home. The only clue he had was the guards memory of a biwa being plucked. "Perhaps...the sound village," he mumbled.

The sound village was ran by Orochimaru, one of the three legendary sannin. He wouldn't find it easily. But if there any clues to be found it would be worth the effort.

Gaara pulled from his pocket the red hair fork Nikko had given to him, staring at it. 

["This is my answer."]

"She...wants to be with me." He stated, marveling once more at her words.

The earth shifted behind him. His teal eyes watched as Kankuro tapped down, crow at his back as usual. His brother smirked. "Still looking at it huh."

"..."

"You know, you could always write to her. Girls love that stuff."

"You mean, write her a letter?" He asked. 

"Yeah man. She's head over heels for you." At Gaara's doubtful brows Kankuro added, "Trust me."

"I suppose a letter could be useful, I could inform her of where I'm going."

Kankuro sighed. "You've got it all wrong! Tell her how much you miss her, that kinda thing."

Gaara mulled it over. Writing a letter did seem kind of romantic. He had his doubts, but it would be worth it if he could see her reply. Eventually he nodded. "Then I shall write a letter."

Kankuro gave him a thumbs up, and walked over to pat his shoulder. Gaara withdrew his sand from attacking, giving his brother a surprised expression. "I'm proud of you man," Kankuro said.

"You are...proud of me? Why?"

"You're growing up. For the longest time I'd thought you'd never come out of your shell. But here you are, breaking hearts and heading off on missions to protect the one you love. Personally, I wouldn't go so far for a chick...." Kankuro shook his head in wonder, "...But I get it."

The sand shifted again. This time it was Temari, who rode her fan to the cliff side. She closed it up and slung it over her shoulder. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked haughtedly.

"I was just telling Gaara how he needs to write his girlfriend a letter."

Temari's sea green eyes widened. "No way. Seriously? You mean, that Utsuri chick?"

Gaara pocketed the red hair fork and turned towards his sister. "...Nikko Utsuri." He clarified.

"Right. The one who ran off back then." Temari blew a sigh to the sky, adding, "...So that's who you've been hung up on."

That was news. Gaara thought he hid it well. How did he give himself away?

Kankuro nodded. "Yep. He's been sulking every since we came back."

"I wasn't sulking," he rebuked. Temari snickered. "Sure you weren't. And my name isn't Temari."

"But it is Temari-san," Gaara replied evenly. He didn't get why Temari would say such a thing, and Kankuro bit his mouth trying not to laugh. His normally quiet siblings were rather talkative today, and Gaara was left feeling somewhat attacked. "Why do you laugh?"

"It's just a phrase," Temari answered. "But anyway! So, what're you gonna do about her?"

"He's gonna write her a letter." Kankuro said. 

Temari's blonde brows lifted. "No way. Gaara-san, writing a letter? I never would have thought...ahem. Well, do it right."

Kankuro nodded. Now that Temari was in the loop, Kankuro sensed she wouldn't rest until Gaara had written the perfect letter. She stalked over and began ticking off a list with her fingers: "First things first, don't sound all mopey. Girls hate that. You gotta play it cool; don't let on how much you miss her. Give her just enough information to want more. Real smooth-like."

Gaara began to mentally take notes. "Smooth-like," he repeated vaguely, "...You mean write well? I don't have bad hand writing," he told his sister honestly. He was quite proud of his kanji. 

Temari smacked her forehead. "Oh man. I've got my work cut out for me..."

 

 

 

 

 

4