[33] The Beginning of a Deal With the Devil
112 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[33]

 

Nikko

 

"Mm."

Nikko's eyes opened to see two massive tata's dangling in front of her face. The tata's belonged to none other than Tsunade, and she leaned back with a sigh. "Finally. Thought we'd lost you there, kiddo."

Nikko looked around. She was in a hospital bed, a tiny white walled room with medical equipment and a large window. Memories of what happened that led up to her hospital stay surfaced. She'd slaughtered fifty samurai, slicing their throats. Not to mention using the Time Reversal in such a heavy manner. That jutsu had pushed her chakra to it's breaking point, and she'd fallen over unconscious.

Neji sat on the side of the bed. He looked peeved at the world but shifted a little to stare down at her.

"Hokaga-sama," Nikko mumbled. She made to sit up and was pushed down by Tsunade. "Rest. You almost died out there. Still, I'm impressed. Using the Time Reversal on an entire village...well, I haven't saw that done since the last shinobi war."

"She could have been killed." Neji rebuked.

"But she wasn't." Tsunade replied. "I understand your concern, Neji-san, but we need to remember the facts. You allowed Nikko three hours of freedom and, in that time, the village just so happened to be attacked. Hinata took good care of her, as well as Shikamaru Nara."

"Hmp. I don't see why I'm the one guarding her if Lady Hinata is so capable." Neji replied. 

"Hinata is too kind hearted to watch over her. You know that," Tsunade sigh with a shake of her head. "Anyway, someone better let Naruto know she's awake."

Thump

THUMP

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"WHERE IS SHE!" Said a loud voice. The hospital room door crashed open and smacked the wall as Naruto Uzumaki barged in shouting at the top of his lungs. Upon seeing Nikko awake he rushed over, darting all over the place in is enthusiasm. "Nikko-chan! You're okay!"

Under such flustering conditions the girl in bed flamed bright red. Her boyfriend Naruto could be quite embarrassing. "Ah...yes, I'm fine," she replied.

He clasped her left hand, the brightness of his eyes shining like stars. "You had me worried to death! It's been two whole days!"

"I was out for that long?"

Neji answered. "Both pathways to your chakra had been drained almost entirely. Even with the help of Tsunade-sama, the amount of rest required to restore your health took a few days."

"I...see."

She made to sit up again, but was pushed back down by the Fifth. "Just because you're awake doesn't mean you should be up and about. You need more rest to recover completely."

"Ah...yes..." Nikko sighed a little, giving Naruto an apologetic smile.

Tsunade, seeing that she was in good hands, stood. "I'll be back later. Stay. In. Bed."

"Yes ma'am."

The door shut. 

Naruto blew out a big breath and hung his head. "Man. I thought for sure you were dead or something. Just how did you end up outside the gates?"

Nikko looked to the ceiling in recollection: "...I saw that...so many Jonin and Chunin shinobi had been killed protecting the village, protecting me. I...reversed time, just long enough to ensure they were all alive. Afterwards..." her purple eyes found Naruto's. He sucked in a breath. An image from the Land of Tea entered his mind; Nikko surrounded by blood. It had been on her pale face, her red kimono, her hands...she'd killed Takeo in revenge of Idate, leaving his innards and burst heart for the buzzards to pick.

Naruto stated, "...You killed them all."

"Yes."

Understanding passed between them. Nikko didn't enjoy what she had to do, but with her power as a Time User had little choice in the matter. It would have been awful to be able to prevent the loss of innocents and do nothing, after all.

Naruto reached up and ruffled her hair. "Everyone's calling you a hero, you know."

"Eh?"

He chuckled. "Yup! It's all the talk of the whole village."

Beside them, Neji piped up: "...The Bloody Beauty of Konoha."

Neji was rather talkative and for once not acting like he had a corn cob up his ass. Nikko blinked a little, and he glanced off as if caught being friendly. 

*tap tap*

Someone was pecking at the door. A dark head poked in, "Hey. You're up."

It was Shikamaru. He shut the door behind him and gave Nikko a once over, at last sighing. "Had us all worried. Glad to see you're back to yourself."

"Mhm." 

Nikko's warm smile and bright shimmering aura went noticed by both Neji and Naruto, the latter crowding around her shoulders to block the Nara's view. "Hey! Quit lookin' at my girlfriend with those eyes! Get your own!"

"N-Naruto!" Nikko squeaked.

Neji snickered. "He has one. Her." His pale hand pointed to Nikko, who gave him the stink eye behind her boyfriend's back. Naruto swung around, "Huh?! What! Nikko-chan--Shikamaru-kun--?!"

Shikamaru sighed like his life just left him and walked on over. "...Caught me. Yeah, it just so happens I'm in love with her."

Naruto's mouth fell to the floor in a gape large enough for three people to fit into. He snapped it shut and wildly waved his arms, spouting out, "Now hang on! You're saying you--love--Nikko?! Her?! This girl, right here?!"

The Nara stuck his finger into his ear and scowled. "Yeah."

At once two things happened; Naruto rolled his sleeves up and Nikko jumped from her cot and pulled him back by his fur collar. "Naruto, calm down, please! It's not what you think--I mean, it is, but--c-calm down!"

She was breathing hard from sudden exertion. Tsunade had been right all along, Nikko really needed extra time to recover. Naruto growled at both of them. "Just what the hell is going on here?!"

Neji, who held his forehead like it were aching began to relay the details. "...Simple. Your girlfriend played the field while you were gone. Very daringly I might add."

Naruto's spirit left his body and floated up the ceiling. His will power shrunk to nothing and he fell on his bottom. "No...it's not true. Nikko wouldn't...she wouldn't...."

The girl herself made to stand, stumbling in her gown. Her legs were wobbly from non use but she reached over and slapped Neji Hyuuga's cheek. His dark eyes grew wide. She spat out, "I was going to tell him. How dare you, Neji-san."

"...You were going to tell me?" Naruto whispered from the floor. He stood up and fixed a firm glare at his girlfriend. There were glistening tears in his blue ocean eyes. "I can't believe this! He's supposed to be my friend, and you--" he looked to Shikamaru next, "--both of you...how could you!"

Naruto took off to leave and Nikko leapt forward, fully intending to follow after him but was stopped by Neji. "Let me go!" She shouted and tried to shrug away from him, "Naruto! NARUTO! Come back!"

Neji contained her in his arms as Shikamaru rubbed at his temples. "Man...what a drag," he said.

"Shika-kun...Naruto...Naruto...he..." the girl drooped and sobbed. "...I only hurt those I care about."

"Hn. You reap what you sow. If you wanted to spare his feelings, perhaps you should've just ended things beforehand." Neji replied coldly.

Shikamaru walked over to Nikko and lifted her chin. He was aching as she was, hating that their love had hurt someone close to both of them. It couldn't be helped; the past couldn't be taken away. "Nikko-chan."

She shook her head. "...Shikamaru Nara, I can't be with you. Or Naruto--or anyone. Just...leave me be."

He sighed up at the ceiling. "I guess now is a bad time to tell you, but I'm your new Squad Leader."

Neji and Nikko snapped their heads to him. "What!" Neji yelled, "She's not even a Konoha shinobi!"

"I don't understand," the girl protested. "What do you mean, you're my new Squad Leader?"

From his vest Shikamaru produced a deep purple headband with the Hidden Leaf symbol engraved. "...Because of your exceptional skills and critical thinking, the Academy has agreed that you can pass the exams and become a Genin of the Hidden Leaf."

"...."

She was speechless. It had never occurred to her that such a thing was possible. Here she was, a former Sunagakure shinobi, hidden all her life as a weapon--never allowed to take the official exams due to her special kekkai genkai--and now thrust into Konoha lands, and offered a position where she could have a job and a future. 

Nikko took her time in taking the headband, clutching the cold metal. Neji dropped his grip about her waist and guided her back to bed. There she gazed at it. "...A...genin...a real genin.."

"You mentioned critical thinking," Neji said, "And just what was so critical about reversing time?"

"Hmm. Well, just because she reversed time doesn't mean my memory was wiped." He replied with a tap to his temple. "...She came back to fight a foe even at the cost of her own life. She showed how quick she adapted to the fight, deducing the enemies weakness and using it to her advantage in mere seconds, despite her chakra being locked away."

Neji fell quiet. 

Shikamaru motioned with his hand, "...Ahh, along with that, by reversing time she saved seven Jonin and two Chunin and eliminating threats to the village, were enough to earn her headband."

Nikko swallowed hard but a lump was still stuck in her throat. "I...I don't know what to say."

"Hn. I can say plenty," Neji remarked. He crossed his arms and gave her a discerning look, "One mission ending well doesn't mean she's up to par. She has little experience. She'll get killed."

"...My thoughts exactly," Shikamaru replied. He wiped at his eyes. Staying up so late worrying had taken it's toll; he needed a nap. "Which is why she can only go on missions with other genin who are capable of protecting her."

"I see. That would me, wouldn't it?" Neji piqued.

"You guessed it."

Neji left the room, saying over his shoulder, "I need to speak with the Hokage. Don't you dare get up."

"I won't..." Nikko replied. She'd thoroughly learned her lesson.

Shikamaru wasted no time in going to her side and pulling her to him. "You crazy girl. I told you not to do it, but you tried it anyway. What if you'd been unable to keep it steady? You....would have been killed."

He'd been worrying over that for two days. If Nikko had ran out of steam at the wrong second, well, she would have been surrounded by samurai with no one around. It had been completely stupid on her part. What a troublesome girl he fell for.

"But it all worked out fine--"

He caught her lips and they melted into one another. Fine or not...Shikamaru was losing his mind. There were no steps he could take, no plan to be made to ensure her safety. He was riding high on the winds of chance.

Dammit. He needed to blow off steam, but now wasn't the sort of place to fuck around.

Shikamaru pulled her bottom lip, suckling it. His hand reached out to grasp her milker firmly, palming upwards. 

"Ngn."

Nikko was too flustered to do much. But she pushed him away and caught her breath. "Ha...Shika...we shouldn't...just...go."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that."

She met his flaming dark eyes and fell into their depths. 

Loving so many people was beyond tiring. Nikko knew at some point the thread would snap, and it had. Naruto was beyond hurt by her and for a good reason. She'd betrayed him, just as she had once before--with Sasuke. 

"Shika...I'm so lost. How can I live like this? Tell me...what I should do," she said, pressing her face to his cool cheek. His arms went around her shoulders soothingly before he replied, "...The only moves you can do are forward."

She smiled sadly. "But there are no checkmates."

"...Make one. If there's even a chance of winning, you have to take it by the balls and hang on."

The door opened.

Naruto walked in, glaring. "Unless you want to meet my fist, get your grubby hands off my girlfriend."

The genius closed his eyes, sighed, and stepped away. "...I'll see you around."

*click*

All was silent.

Naruto stared down at his girlfriend. The hard lines of his face looked mature, gone the youthful look of a boy. He was changing with every day. Learning, loving, and...

"Nikko."

"You shouldn't have came back.."

"..I gave my word to protect you."

"Right. You did..." she looked down at her sad reflection on the headband. "Don't you regret that now?"

He sat down on the side of her cot. Neither one spoke a word for a time until he said, "I don't regret a damn thing."

"...Naruto..." A thousand emotions welled up inside her chest. He was too kind, too good for her. At the moment Nikko made a decision. To help spare him future pain, she needed to let go of his heart. Cut the strings. Even at the risk of losing his plot armor. The damage had been done; and she had to live in the debris. "...Let's break up."

"Shut up. You don't get to decide."

With wide eyes she looked at him, seeing how narrow his were, the trickle of sweat on his jaw, the tension he held. Nikko turned away. She couldn't face him anymore, too ashamed. "...I don't...?" she whispered.

"Yeah. Since you're the cheater here, that's up to me."

His calloused hand snagged her chin and brought it to face him. There he said, "Did you fuck him?"

"...Yes."

"Did you like it?"

Why was he torturing himself by asking those questions? Nikko didn't want to answer. It was like turning the blade into his wound. She looked down.

"Look at me. Did you like fucking my friend?"

"...I did."

Naruto's blue eyes wavered as dew drops pooled in them. He bared his teeth, "When is it going to be enough, Nikko?" His question went unanswered. If one didn't see the anguish in Nikko's face they would assume she'd not heard the question at all. She had--and the only answer would further hurt him. 

Nikko lifted her quivering smooth hand and ran it down his face, capturing two tears with a finger. With dread she said, "...Shika-kun...is my true love. Aponi...is gone."

"Cch. You even have a pet name for him." Naruto slid his fingers through her loose hair, winding it within. "...True love....do you even know what that means, Nikko?"

"..."

It appeared Naruto had a ready answer: "...True love is what I have for you. The only girl who's ever loved me for who I am....demon and all...everyday...I was treated like trash. Then you come and--" He pressed her down to the pillows. Further his mouth opened as though in line with his heart opening to her, "--and I can't get you out of my mind. I'd do anything for you, Nikko! Why can't you see...you don't need anyone other than me!"

"Naruto...I can't...control it. The curse inside me will never be at rest until this body has found it's true love. You're not...the only one hurting. Do you think I enjoy....any of this?" Nikko's lower lip trembled. "I'm hurting too. Everyday---all I think of is how I keep hurting anyone I care about."

She turned her head and cried.

"That's why." Her lips said, "That's why I need to...just stop. I'll stop trying, and--and give in to whatever fate awaits me."

"Be quiet!" 

Naruto's outburst had her look at him. His shoulders shook. With a growl of pure frustration he pulled her hospital gown up to him, holding within eyesight her [Ai] tattoo. "...Stop screwing with me! This tattoo on your chest...Gaara-san poured his heart into keeping you safe. And you want to just throw away everything he's sacrificed--everything we've been through--just because you feel guilty about getting caught!"

"..Leave me alone, Naruto." 

With a flop she fell to the bed. Instead of leaving like she expected, Naruto's hands clenched tightly. He swung up onto the bed and straddled her hips. As his eyes were shut Nikko couldn't see what he was thinking, but when they opened, she let out a gasp. His eyes had turned into slits as they flooded with crimson color. 

Nikko immediately pushed him backward. He fell onto the cot and she looked to her arm, seeing an IV inserted. With a yank she pulled the needle out and yelled, "No!"

"...Look at you, acting all scared. What, do you think I'll hurt you?" Naruto growled. His voice had deepened a few pegs. It wasn't the sound of someone who had their emotions in check, and it's volatile nature gave her a chill. Naruto had truly lost it. 

She made the first hand sign for a Time Stop---

But Naruto leapt from the cot too fast for her to finish. His clawed hand dug into her wrist as he slung her onto the bed. "I'm not going to hurt you. I asked for a little help." 

"Please, Naruto, stop this--"

"--Look at me!"

Nikko, who was on all fours on the bed, clutched the flimsy white sheet and dared a look. Naruto had a red aura all around him. It oozed so much power she quivered like a scared animal. In his red eyes was the Naruto she loved, but as she gazed, it was all demon.

"This is who I am." 

"...I know t-that you have a demon..." she whispered. 

Why was Naruto showing her this? She wondered. 

With one hand he reached and sliced her gown apart, leaving a trickle of blood coming from her breast. "Are you scared now, Nikko?"

"...Yes."

"But you accepted Gaara-san." He reminded her. "He's a demon too." Naruto neared her, "He even marked you."

"...Naruto, please calm down...." she edged away as far as the bed allowed, until against the steel headboard. She had no idea what he was planning to do, but she couldn't just let him go all nuts. She needed to think of something. But any ideas she had were over ran with fear of what he could do. 

"I am calm!" 

Finally he was to her. 

With a startled gasp, she expected something crazy but he merely kissed her.

It prickled her lips--why did it sting? 

"Mmp! Naru--"

Blood trailed down the sides of her mouth. He was pressing firmly against her lips, and soon Nikko began to forget her fear, for the warmth of his chakra and pleasure began to flow within her. His lips separated, and her tongue met his in a display of wild attraction. That's when she knew the pain was from his teeth, now sharpened into fangs. 

What a turn on.

Nikko braved up and returned his craziness. He must not have expected it for he pulled back a bit only for her to close the distance, allowing him to have his way. 

The tongue fuckery continued. In the madness of his offense Nikko was breathless and left with the thirst for more of him, more of whatever he had become. All her worries and fears had faded into nothing. She saw only Naruto. Touched only him. Wanted only him.

His hands ripped apart the rest of her gown. She was naked in every sense of the word in front of him. Nikko didn't know what had overtaken his mind to call on the demon part of him, but she was needing more of it. 

Naruto sniffed her neck. His hot breath tingled down her body and made it thrum with excitement. She could scarcely contain herself. He was an aphrodisiac and she'd became addicted.

"Naru...to..." She called his name through half open eyes. Nikko was drunk, drunk of him. 

"You...love me...only me," he growled in her ear. 

He could have said the sky was purple and dinosaurs weren't extinct. It would have had the same answer. "..Yes. I love Naruto...please...take me."

"Beg. Beg me for it."

"...Yes....Please, give me...your dick...I can't...go on without it..." she whispered. The room was spinning and she latched onto the only thing stable. Him.

"...I'm gonna mark you so hard...you'll forget everyone..." 

"Mark me..." she repeated in a haze of red, "...I want it..."

His aura flared outward, bursting black for a moment before settling over his body. She limply fell into his chest. Any strength she had, any thoughts of retaliation at being fucked by a demon had long vanished. Nikko was a goner.

Naruto gripped her shoulders. Thin lines of red were left in the wake of every touch from his claws. She didn't feel any pain. Her outer shell of skin could have been torn clear off and she wouldn't have noticed. Nikko's face was shoved into the pillow. His shadowed hand gripped her hair and held her down, not that she was putting up any resistance.

What happened after was a blur.

 

*****

She only came to afterward. It was over now, and she was released from him. It burned. Everything. Her body was in the fires of hell, and she screamed out. "Kyaaaa!" Her hands flew around her chest to contain the pain but it wasn't doing much of anything. It burned through every cell in her body until she fell back into him.

Naruto's black pupils widened as his senses returned. 

"Nikko?"

"...Guh....ha....what did you...do to me...?" She hissed.

"I--I don't know!"

"You raped me--Naru--to--"

Another wave of pain shot through her. She screamed and clawed toward his face. Her nails sank down into the sides of his neck, and Naruto took her into his arms due to her flailing limbs. He had zero clue what had happened, only that she was clearly in pain, and looked like hell.

He swallowed. There was redness. Down below--down there--his eyes tracked it coming down. "Shit--I did this, didn't I...what the hell happened...I don't remember anything after..."

Nikko escaped his arms and rolled as if on fire off the bed. She was visibly shaking. Naruto zipped his bloody manhood back in it's cave and hopped down, "Nikko! Hang in there!"

***

 

Announcement
I apologize, children, for what you're about to read. If you want to indulge in my brain rot, be forewarned--it's full of kinky shit, the likes of which will only become more perverse as time passes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4