[37] Gaara’s Love ❤️
140 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[37]

 

Nikko looked up from the letter she'd just received for Gaara. Across from her was Shikamaru, the two sitting outside today to play Shogi. "Gaara-san...is coming here!"

"I take it that's good news," Shikamaru replied. 

"We haven't saw one another since....since that last mission," Nikko said, sitting up. Her heart began to pick up the pace, rereading the last line, 'By the time you get this I will be there'.

"A lot has happened." Shikamaru said. He moved his shogi piece on the board, tapping it down with two fingers. They'd finally found Nikko, defeated Haido and his crazy take over the world plan, and came back to Konoha.

"Yes. That's true. Oh, I'm so very excited!" Nikko hopped up. "Can we finish this later, Shika-kun? I need to get ready!"

"ttaku...Careful, I might just get jealous." He said, smiling at her. Nikko's cheeks deepened in hue and she went over to his side, pecking the genius on the cheek. "...You're my true love, Shika. It's just..."

"...I know. I was kidding, goofy. Go primp." He stood and stretched, "Ja, I'll go see if we have a mission yet. We're the only team not on one right now."

"Eh--? But, we don't have any other team members," Nikko reminded him. 

"With you and Neji-kun that makes three. We just need one, maybe two more. I'm sure there's someone up for a change of pace. But...don't worry about that." He gave her a brief kiss on the lips, needing to remind her that he would be by her side even when Gaara wasn't. The Nara wasn't the jealous type, luckily, as he knew Nikko did indeed love him--but he would be an idiot to not be concerned with her involvement with not just one, but two demon holders. 

He pulled away. The bright eyes of his beloved shone as she touched her mouth, "...As always, Shika makes me forget everything." 

"Don't forget to save time for me later." He smirked, seeing his words flustered her. "...'til then, Nikko."

Shikamaru waved before jumping from the engawa and over the Hyuuga gates. Nikko, left with her emotions on her face, startled when Neji sighed in aggravation from behind her. "...Cch, he think he's so cool."

"N-Neji-kun! How long have you been there?"

"Long enough. Gaara of the sand has permission to come here?" Neji questioned. 

"I think so---I mean, he didn't mention it, in the letter....he..wouldn't just come here without it, ne?"

Neji tilted his head a bit. "I think you're forgetting who he is. The Chunin Exams weren't that long ago."

How close the Sand Village had come to taking over Konoha--it was still fresh in his mind. That demon, Gaara, had been the sand's weapon to use in combat, and his bloodthirst had been unsatisfied--and that same demon was coming here, to see the girl he swore to protect. Neji shut his eyes. "...I hope the Sand doesn't try anything. We do have the fifth now, who is exceptionally strong, but even so." He shook his head, sighed away the thoughts and looked at Nikko. She had little idea that she was precariously perched between war and alliance, and her actions could undo what thread tied them together.

All it would take was to anger that demon.

"Gaara-san isn't the same as he used to be, Neji-kun. He's different. Promise!"

Nikko was adamant about that. He wouldn't change her mind, so he relented. "Yes, well, I suppose we'll have to hope for that. In the meantime...perhaps you should get ready for his arrival. You've....been wanting to see him for a long time." He was referring to the letter he'd read, where Nikko had revealed she would be happy to be Gaara's...servant, at the very least. It didn't make sense to Neji Hyuuga how Gaara, a killer of the ruthless kind, had found someone so willing to bend over backwards for him, but whatever. 

"Mhm! I'll go right away!" 

Nikko practically skipped to the bath. She was all nerves and giddiness, wanting to see Gaara again. 

 

["The words I have longed to here fall from your lips so easily."

"Don't! I don't want to hear those lies! You're just like all the rest, hating me for what I was born into!"

"I--I can't stand this anymore...!"

"Please...use the time altering jutsu and--and end this pain!"

"Oh? And you think it's okay to cause pain to others? What a hypocrite."

"Gaara. From now on, refer to me only as Gaara. We are one."

"You...wish to have this? Why? It's a reminder of pain."

"I, Gaara of the sand, mark you for the rest of your days! From my sand I claim you as mine! Remember this day!"]

 

Nikko blinked away the unexpected tears that sprung to her eyes and sank down into the bath's water. "Oh, Gaara, when will the day come where you will take me with you?"

If Aponi were here, she'd ask for their help, but Nikko was alone with her ideas. From the very beginning she was drawn to that red haired demon, like a rat to a snake hole. All her planning and self preservation had dwindled down by the days spent by his side, until she wanted nothing more than for him to be happy. Whatever that meant--whatever fate had in store for her--she had looked forward to going back to Sunagakure, and being by his side. To atone for the pain she'd brought him.

It was a lie.

Nikko knew that beneath that, she was selfish. She wanted Gaara to see only her.

***

Gaara

 

"Finally. It's about time," Temari said. 

"Where are your papers!" The Konoha guard asked. Temari handed him their access paperwork. The Jonin read it over before nodding. "Very well." To his standby fellow ninja he barked, "Open the gate!"

The door creaked open. 

Gaara, who took a deep breath, stared up at the blue sky in thought. Nikko Utsuri was here with Naruto Uzumaki, whom had also fallen for her. How were they? Where they lovers--and where would Gaara fall in that spectrum? He didn't know, and for that reason a bead of sweat trickled down his pale jawline.

"Are you coming?" Kankuro asked, stopping several feet ahead. He blinked at his younger brother. "Earth to Gaara-kun."

"...She is here. I can feel her presence in the ground." Gaara answered calmly. He touched the hair fork within his pocket for reassurance. ["This is my answer."] 

"..." Both Temari and Kankuro frowned at him. To see Gaara showing such apprehension about something troubled both of them. They knew he would either be very happy or very disappointed by their visit. Either way, the duo couldn't help but smile at seeing him open his heart. How far he'd come.

"You know you can actually see her," Kankuro joked.

His words caused a twinkle to gleam in Gaara's ringed eyes. He nodded. "Yes. Let us go to the Hokage at once."

And so they began their journey through the streets. It was a direct path for the most part right to the Hokage's, but his senses turned to the left--feeling past the many foot falls until securing her particular lavender scent. Nikko wasn't at Naruto's, he realized. Why? Gaara had left her in Naruto's care. Why would she be at the Hyuuga's?

"Something wrong?" Temari asked.

"No."

Finally they made it to the Hokage's office just below the man Kage stone faces. Gaara opened the door and was greeted by the copy ninja, Kakashi. "Hey. It's been awhile."

"It has been some time since I've set foot in Konoha." Gaara answered calmly. 

Kakashi smiled. "Glad to see you're not here to attack it this time. The fifth is expecting you. I take it you know how to get there?"

He nodded.

The three sand siblings climbed the steps leading up to the Hokage's. With every ascent Gaara's heart pounded heavily. He was nervous--oddly so--at the thought of what lay ahead for him. Finally their journey ended at the Kage's door. Temari knocked. A raspy voice answered, "Come in."

They did so.

Tsunade was a large breasted woman who looked much to young to be a sanin, Gaara thought. She had to be hiding her true age on purpose. He could detect the air thicken with her life chakra--and he bowed. "Gaara of the sand."

"Hmm. I can see why she's so fond of you." The golden eyed woman said. She was looking him up and down before she added, "You're a cut above the rest."

The confusion on his face was apparent. "The rest?"

"Nothing, kiddo. Just an old woman rambling. So, you two must be Temari and Kankuro."

"That's us." Temari replied. Kankuro nodded. "Guilty as charged."

"...Your report was interesting. What brought you to the Sound Village?"

Gaara went into the details of his mission there, ending with: "The compound...was vacant. Underneath it was a labratory filled with tanks. Among the tanks was an infant." He shut his eyes, recalling the image of that tiny thing floating there. "...Seeing as it would die without proper care, I took it back with me."

"I see. The baby you speak of...how is it faring now?" Tsunade asked casually.

"Though a bit small the infant is growing properly." Gaara answered.

"How old would you say this baby is now?"

He blinked. Tsunade was rather curious about it, he noted. Perhaps she knew something. "...I would guess no more than six months. Premature."

The Hokage shut her gold hawk eyes and sighed. "As I thought. It really is the one, then. Damn. This complicates everything." She brushed her bangs away and fixed her stare onto Gaara. "...That baby you have. Take good care of it."

Immediately the demon's senses all told him the baby was an related to Konoha--and he lowered his brows down. "...What is the reason?"

"I think I'll let you figure that out on your own. It's not my place to say, kid. But I trust you'll do the right thing."

The right thing? "I see."

"In fact, I think you'll find that baby will turn out to be a great asset. Try to hide it's existence for now, okay? We don't want Orochimaru knowing where it went, after all. Anyway...you said the compound was empty?"

"Yes. However..."

He had saw many corpses. There were nothing but dead shinobi everywhere, all slaughtered. Gaara had been thoroughly surprised by that, and even more so that nobody even seemed to know his entrance. It was all rather mysterious. He knew there was more to the story but had little clue who would have done it. It was as though someone had knew he was coming and made sure the path was clear.

Finally the fifth said, "Enough about that for now. You're here for Nikko. You'll find her at the Hyuuga's."

"...I left her in the care of Naruto Uzumaki," he warned. He had been very particular about that in his letter. It irked him that his one request had been denied. 

"We tried. Naruto, that...brat, caused a lot of trouble."

Gaara's hand clenched. Not what he wanted to hear. "Trouble." He repeated.

"He's head over heels for her. You should know that. Naruto...hasn't had anyone accept him for what he is." Tsunade's eyes narrowed. "It would seem it's drove him a little berserk. Nikko Utsuri can tell you herself." 

Something had happened between Naruto and Nikko which made it unsafe for her to be near him, Gaara surmised. He had a bad feeling he'd rather not know, but nodded. "Very well."

***

Gaara parted ways with his brother and sister, who both wanted to know what they were supposed to do while he flirted. He'd shrugged, "That's for you to decide."

Now his feet found the Hyuuga gate. It was open already--and no sooner had he stepped foot within the grounds he was attacked. Two tiny arms flew around his middle and hugged on. He stiffened; for his sand protection hadn't moved an inch, and there was only one person for whom it allowed access. 

"Gaara!"

The sweet voice of Nikko. He breathed in her aroma and slowly returned her embrace. The days apart from her had done little to quell his need for her touch, and he lifted her hand to his lips. "Utsuri Nikko. You're looking well."

"Y-You too. I can't believe it's really you--I thought I was dreaming--" Nikko's grin grew wider until she added, "Ah...I'm sorry. I'm being rude! Please, come in!"

He did so, seeing Neji Hyuuga staring at him rather coldly. It would seem the Hyuuga's remembered his past self quite well. Gaara bowed to Neji, "...Gaara of the sand."

"I know who you are. Hn." Neji turned and walked to the porch before slamming the rice door shut. 

"Are you thirsty? Hungry?" Nikko asked. She was all around him, walking back and forth as if she couldn't sit still. It was too cute; Gaara had to look away before he was caught smiling.

"..I'll take a drink."

"Yes! Okay, um, c-come in--" 

"Nikko."

"Yes?" She turned back. He extended his hand, "...Let us talk in private."

"P-P-Private--" Her cheeks got so red it matched hair, "..w-why of course..." 

Gaara followed Nikko within the Hyuuga household, thinking it a stark sort of place with no character. How it didn't match the brightness of Nikko. He recalled her clan's home, it's vivid flowers and ornate decorations. Yes. That fit her much better.

He was brought to a sliding door, and it opened to a medium sized room with a traditional futon, a small writing desk, and a tiny table with a shogi set atop it. He blinked, not knowing Nikko enjoyed the game. He'd have to learn it quickly, then. She motioned around, "T-This is my room. Ah...I bet you're wondering why I'm not with Naruto..."

He nodded. She took a deep breath, "I'll tell you...but um, first I'll get drinks!" 

Her speed was impressive as she dashed from the room like a ghost was chasing her. Gaara settled down at the tiny table, taking off his sand gourd. With a calm eye he took in her room, noting the balled of paper in the floor, the ruffled bedding, and the heavy smell of lotion. Nikko had been nervous at his arrival it would seem. 

She wasn't the only one.

"Here you go! It's sweet tea. I--I hope it will be sufficient." She held out the liquid. The familiar pose of her head bent over reminded him of so long ago, when he'd first saw her. Once again he took the drink. "Thank you."

He took a sip. "I didn't know you played shogi."

"Eh? I...I do, yes." Her hands flew to her lap as she wrung her kimono, "Shika-kun plays it with me."

"Shika...I don't know that name," he said warily. Whomever it was had to be close to have such a nickname. Nikko nodded. "He's my...friend. A good friend. Shikamaru Nara."

Ah. He knew that genius after all. "Shikamaru Nara comes here to play shogi with you." He stated.

"Yes. Like I said, he's a good...friend to me. Oh!"

She hopped up and grabbed from her desk a deep purple headband. "Look! I--I'm a Hidden Leaf genin."

He nearly dropped the drink. Instead of that he set it down on the table and took her headband in his hand, seeing his surprised face reflected back at him. "How did this happen?"

She told him about an attack by many samurai. As the story grew in detail, his nerves unraveled. When she finished he said, "...So many came to attack you." The was the only thing he could think to say, when he really, really wanted to just grab her and run off to Suna. She'd came so close to being killed; what if her idea hadn't worked? He wouldn't be coming to see her today, instead he'd be attending her funeral.

"I'm fine. Naruto brought me to the hospital after. I was just tired. The time jutsu uses a lot of chakra." The smile she had was sad.

"...He should have been the one protecting you. That's why I asked him to watch over you." His teal eyes narrowed. He could tell that his patience was wearing thin--it was no good, he had to be calm. 

"The Hyuuga's took me in. Because of that attack. Naruto had to go on a mission, you see. I was left behind. At the time, it was Shika-kun who was watching me. But---" 

Gaara had heard enough.

"What is that Hokage thinking? Only Naruto Uzumaki has what it takes to watch over you. I'm appalled by her actions." Gaara stood. "I thought you'd be safer here; safe until Suna was ready--" 

Only Naruto had what it takes to overcome her adversaries, he thought grimly. His sheer willpower and determination, brought about by his bonds, were what spurred the change within Gaara. He looked down his nose. "...I see I was wrong. If this is how it will be, you will return with me at once."

Nikko dropped her drink. It splashed across her lap and the wide rim of her eyes caught his. "Gaara? You're bringing me back?"

"If I must. It's not ideal. You're still considered a rogue shinobi, and I haven't found Utsuri Hana..." he shut his eyes. It was so frustrating for him to deal with this news along with what he already had going on. Maybe he would have better off not coming.

A warm hand touched his cheek. Nikko softly said, "Gaara...you can't take me back yet. You still have to become Kazekage, ne?"

"Who told you this? There's only one who would...Kankuro." 

"Mhm." Nikko leaned to his chest, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I look forward to that day more than anything."

His anger faded. The way she said it, as if fantasizing, almost made him dizzy. She truly believed he would achieve it. Gaara held on to her words, and also her arms. "...Such optimism."

"It's because..." 

"..."

She demurely looked away as heat flushed her face. Nikko was holding something back from him, he guessed. "Tell me."

"It's because I love you."

At first what she said didn't sink in. When it did, he brought his hand over his mouth but it couldn't hide how red it was--he quickly turned around. "Utsuri Nikko. You're attacking me relentlessly once more."

"I should have told you sooner. For a long time....Gaara has been in my heart."

"Such a...foolish girl you are," he managed. 

"Please, let me see your face."

He did so, and the heat from her confession wouldn't calm down. He couldn't calm down. Gaara took one deep breath after another, but when Nikko shut her eyes---his trembling lips met hers. She leaned into his chest and moaned in pleasure, as though the mere touch of him were sending her over the edge. The simple kiss went from zero to ten in a hurry. He was pressed to the wall as she dominated his mouth, tasting his tongue, teeth, and moaning for more.

Gaara couldn't quell his lust at that moment. Here he had been wondering if she cared for him, and she was practically begging him to fondle her. It was easy to tell her feelings, and his demon nose could smell her little pussy was brimming with moisture. How he wanted to devour her, lick her insides, dip his fingers into her until she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Mmn~" 

All they were doing was kissing--but why did it feel so wonderful? If he died at that moment he would be at peace. He breathlessly panted around her mouth. It was useless. She was having her meal; and he the dessert. 

Nikko brought her hand down to his dick, massaging it roughly in circles. His erection roared to life, and he had to turn away. "--You're very brave--" but she caught his mouth and shut him up again. 

He was hers.

At the mercy of her, Gaara heard the zipper of his pants before she was digging through the fabric. When she found the prize inside she broke from tonguing him and leaned over. "Let me show you, Gaara, how much I love you."

He stiffened. Her warm mouth was encapsulating his cock, licking around it's tip teasingly. Gaara's head fell back and he groaned, "Nikko..."

With one hand she began pumping him, the other fondling his balls lightly. Everything in him was tensing, mounting, and when she fully opened her mouth and ate him, he hissed out and grabbed her head. She didn't seem to mind in the least and looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He could see it, how desperately she wanted to please him. 

Nikko pulled off his dick, saying around it, "Do you feel me, Gaara?"

"Yes. I can feel...how you love me." 

She smiled and ate him again. He helped her along, helped her keep a good pace until his thighs clenched. "Nikko--Nikko--"

His cum spurted into her mouth and she choked, crying, but swallowed it and gave him a dazed expression. She slowly popped off his dick. "...It's so good. The best."

Gaara slid down the wall. His filling was trickling down her chin and she wiped it with her finger, licking that off, too. His eyes shut. "You love me...a lot."

"The most. I'd do anything for Gaara."

When his eyes opened she was leaning over, watching him like he hung that stars in the sky. Her large breasts were hanging practically out. He could see her [ai] mark glowing.

A blowjob was good, he thought. He would never forget how great it felt. For the first time in his life, he wasn't alone.

 

 

 

2