Characters
220 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm just an amateur writer, forgive me for my wrong grammars and punctuations, also English is NOT my first language. WARNING this a [R18] series and is heavily inspired from the anime Seikon no Qwaser, that series targets specific fetish.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter might load slowly, as it contains the images of the characters, you can skip it if you like.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

a

MAIN CHARACTERS:

taka

Kirisawa, Taka - The protagonist of the story, because of his tragic past, he rarely interacts with anyone. He have long emo black hair, average height. His goal is to find out what happens to his childhood friend.


a (What she looks like when she was still a child)

Momo, Yuka - Taka Kirisawa's childhood friend, she secretly likes Taka since they first met. She's missing since she was 6 years old, she has short-length hair and wears glasses.


a

Tachikawa, Mimi - A tomboyish girl who surprisingly passed her Miko ascension, she has short-length brown hair.

B: 79

W: 56

H: 80


a

Makoto, Furoshi - A pretty boy who have a strong sense of justice and is Taka's Best friend.


ai

Sumeragi, Ai - She likes Furoshi and proclaims to have relationship with him, she has medium-length hair.

B: 77

W: 54

H: 80


Ono, Himekawa - A regular Miko that comes to the same school as our protagonist. She always follows her best friend Ai, she has long hair.

B: 78

W: 58

H: 77


Kotohana, Rika - A cheerful girl who likes to mess around with Furoshi, she and Furoshi are childhood friends and secretly like him. She view Ai as her rival, she has twin tail hair.

B: 85

W: 58

H: 83


Yuta, Shin - Edgy boy who thinks he is the top of the food chain, he'll do anything to achieve his goal, he have messy hair and average height.


Shinomiya, Minami - A shy, clumsy, awkward girl who loves Shin, she has short twin tail hair, her bangs covers her eyes.

B: 89

W: 62

H: 84


SIDE CHARACTERS:

Mirukawa, Natsune - A Sadistic girl, and self proclaimed the best Miko of current generation.

B: 83

W: 57

H: 80


Narukawa, Shino - A masochist and otaku boy who loves Natsune, he have a normal hair and wears thick eye-glasses.


Aine-sama - The current Miko Goddess, she protects the country from any spiritual disturbance, and guards the seal.

B: 98

W: 60

H: 82

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

AUTHOR'S THOUGHTS:

I created the characters and the scene using Koikatsu, I'll upload all the characters later after I finish uploading it in Illusion booru. You can look up my cards at Illusion Game Cards (booru.org) just type in "user:spectre699".

2