CHAPTER 2: A New Day
5.3k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Feel very tired!!! " He muttered while lying on the large bed. The bed was very comfortable and fluffy. It was made with the best quality so it was very good.  

" So that was not a dream. " He muttered and he successfully transmigrated into the new body. He felt a little bit uncomfortable and it was like controlling a new body. The feeling of weird and uncomfortable gave him a very exhausting feeling. 

" At least, the bed is soft. " He muttered while lying on the bed. 

He closed his eyes and the memories of this new body entered into his brain. The process was fast and painless. Well, the memories had already existed in the body and he was just recalling his new life in the 10000x playback speed. 

" I see. A good life. " He muttered with a smile. At least, his life was not miserable or going to be smooth life from now on. It was already a win-win situation. 

His new name was ' WelStein Nohell ' . He was born from the 5th Wife of Duke who was his father. His father had too many children but he was one of the five Dukes in the kingdom and he was extremely rich so he really didn't need to worry about money at all. 

He had blue and purple mixed eyes. His hair color was black which he received from his mother. He looked like the handsome guy in his former world but among real handsome guys in this world, he was quite average and with pale skin color. His height was around 178 centimeters. He even looked a little bit skeleton. 

" Today is Saturday so I have time. " Welstein muttered. He was a high-ranked Noble so he had his own apartment. The world was mixed with modern and middle-age systems. 

There were nobles and Royals. The kingdom was still using an inheritance system and there was also a system in that commoners could participate. There were also high-tech devices like phones, cars, and other electronic devices. Instead of electricity, people used ' Mana ' as a stable source of energy. After all, everyone had ' Mana ' or ' Magical Power '. 

He was a noble family member so he had a big amount of ' Mana Capacity '. That was how nobles and royals were the ruling class in the world. They had strength and wealth. 

" Fuck Yeah, I am rich, baby " Welstein shouted while throwing his hand in the air and it was worthy to celebrate. 

" Young Master, Please wake up. It's already 9:00 am " His door was knocked out and a young girl's voice said to him. 

This apartment was extremely big and it had over 7 rooms. It was like a penthouse and this luxury apartment was a gift from his father.  He had his two maids and butler. One of the maids was the same age as him and she usually accompanied him to the school, also lived here. She was his personal maid. The other maid and butler were a married couple but they didn't live here. After all, they were a married couple and they needed their own space. They also acted as his guardians and both of them were around thirty years old. 

" Ok, I am awake. " Welstein replied with a normal tone and he was trying to adjust his mode. After all, he never had servants and he was a little bit uncomfortable even though he had his former body's memories. But he knew that he was going to use to it. After all, Being used to live in a luxury live didn't take that much time.

" Yeah, Young Master. Breakfast is ready. " 

" Ok! " He shortly replied and calming down his excitement. He could feel excitement throughout his body and the feeling was too much that a fool smile formed on his face. The feeling of getting a new life with a powerful startups. 

" Calm down! " He slapped his cheek to calm down his feeling and he sat down in front of his study chair. He wrote down a few things that he needed to accomplish. 

" First! I need to build muscles. " He muttered while looking at his half-naked body. His body didn't have any muscles at all. He looked weak but he was not skinny.

He studied very hard to get into the academy. He was currently studying at ' Haven Academy ' which was the number one academy in the world. That was quite an accomplishment among his siblings and he was good at studying. But he was sucked at other fields. He didn't have a charming or interesting personality. He was not that handsome either. His talent at magic was also average. He was just an average person.

" Well, I can slowly fix my other issue. " Wel encouraged himself and he was quite satisfied with his status. 

After that, he quickly took the shower and there was almost no change in terms of technology. There were also a showerhead and a nice toilet with multiple buttons. 

 *Duuuuuu~~~~~ 

The moment he left from the shower room, his phone rang and he looked at his phone. He knew the caller's ID.

" Hello! " Wel answered the phone immediately. 

" Wel, I need your help. "An energetic young man's voice could be heard from the phone. 

" Sigh! What is that? Minato. " Wel answered back with a helpless smile.

Nakajima Minato, was the Protagonist of this world. This world was revolved around him and he was center of the world. 

" As expected from my best friend!. Please come with me to go on a date. " Minato said with a begging tone.

" No, I don't want to be the third wheel. " Wel answered back as he wore the clothes.

" Please please. I am planning to hold her hand and kiss her. I need your help, my best friend. " Minato said with an embarrassing tone.

" Ok! When? " Wel answered back with a sigh. Minato could hear Wel's unwilling answer but the reality was Wel was smiling like everything was according to his plan.

" Yay... Thank you, My best friend. My tears are leaking out..... I will send the message." Minato said with an energetic tone and Minato's personality was very bright, everyone loved him.

" Don't mind. I am going to eat, breakfast. See you later. " Wel dropped the call as he had a smug on his face. If he was the real ' Welstein Nohell ' , he would help Minato with the pure intention but he was not the real ' Welstein Nohell ' .

He was a new ' Welstein Nohell who was not best friend with Nakajima Minato. A great man said ' If you are good at something, never do it for free '. Of course, He was going to take a fee from the Heroines. After all, everything in this world has prices.

67