CHAPTER 5: The Queen Of Harem (II)
5.1k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Haha, moe moe kyuuunnn ' Wel muttered inside his head when he saw the expression of Yule. He reminded the scene from K-On. 

Yule's face was red like a tomato and her hands covered her face as her body shook like electricity plugged her butt. It was very cute and full of moe expression and everyman could not resist her expression. It was pretty much impossible that a woman like her could make that kind of expression. 

" Minato told me that he is planning to go on a date with you. " Wel said as he sipped the tea and it was incredibly good. After all, it was very expensive tea and more expensive than a year worthy of an average person's income. 

" And he wants me to come with him. " Wel slowly said as suddenly the air was filled with killing intent from the fluffy vibe. 

" Because he wants to kiss you. " Wel dropped the bomb. Immediately, Wel heard an explosion sound from Yule's head and Yule's face was fully turned into the certified tomato. 

" K...Ki ssss, ho...holding hand is already too much, Kyuunnnn...  " Yule said as she slammed the desk which was made with the finest wood and there were jades across the desk. It looked extremely expensive and Yule slammed it until it crumbled on the floor.

' Your sacrifice is not vain, desk-kun. ' Wel saluted the desk inside his head as Yule was losing in her own world. She lied on the big sofa and rolled out like a 3 years old kid. 

" Kyaaaa... " Yule complained like a kid from time to time and her expression was really cute. Wel was appreciating her expression while sipping the tea. 

" Ahem! Is that true? " Yule calmed down her raging heart after a few minutes of screaming like a kitty and she controlled her feelings. It was quite impressive that she controlled her feelings and her face changed into a very cold face.

" Leave everyone! Expect Welfstein. " Yule looked around the room and commanded everyone. She was probably embarrassed or she didn't want to show that side of her to other people. 

" Yes, Your Highness, " Everyone said in unison and bowed at her, left from the room including Ri. We were the only person in the meeting room and her expression looked very relaxed. She didn't trust me at all but she trusted her boyfriend and her boyfriend trusted me a lot.

" Speak! Is that t...true? " Her words were stuttering and her face flushed like a maiden in love. 

" Yep, He is also very embarrassed and Minato wants my help. " Wel said with a smile and he was checking out how to penetrate her heart.

' Should I use the skill? ' Wel muttered and he was thinking in his head and planning to touch her skin.

" I see. Did he say something more? " Yule asked Wel as she didn't dare to look at the eyes of Wel and she looking at the floor, her fingers were intertwined with each other like she was trying to get her courage. Even cold woman like her needed the courage to advance in romance.

" No. He only said that and probably he is also trying to get courage. " Wel said as he gently put his hands on top of Yule's hands. 

Yule was surprised a little bit and looked at him but she didn't say anything.

' My head is still attached. Success? ' Wel cheered inside his head. Yule would definitely kill the person that touched her skin. 

But Wel's passive Netori gift allowed that and it penetrated the consciousness of women, made them that they were ok with skin touch, sexual attraction and many more. Of course, other parties were aware of that but they accepted in their mind like girls having skinship and having sex because sex between girls didn't count or cheaters having sex with strangers because they were wearing a condom so it was not cheating. Wel's passive skill had that kind of brainwashing ability.

" I see. He is also embarrassed. Very cute " Yule said very cutely and she giggling like a maiden in love.

" Well, Minato loves you very much after all. " Wel said as his hand slided into the middle of her folding hands. Wel gently held her hand and Yule was losing in her world.

' Damm, her hands are very soft and she really gives a very good body smell. Well, let's try to use my second skill. ' Wel muttered and he activated in second skill. He stood up from his place and sat beside Yule. Wel was slowly penetrating the defense of Yule and normally, Yule would never allow him to sit beside her. 

Wel activated his second skill of his gift from the god and he needed to think about it to activate the skill after all he didn't have an assistant or system to activate for him. It was like using your own fingers and toes and it was not that difficult. 

' Position checked, ' Wel muttered like a commander like commanding his troops and he was role-playing in his head. 

Wel's second skill was Active skill, unlike the first passive skill. First, Wel needed to be in very close proximity to affect the targets and it only worked on opposite gender who had a boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife. 

His second skill allowed him to amplify the desire of his targets which included sexual attraction, seeking body warmth or skinship, and every positive desire. But the disadvantage was the target must be in the close range. Currently, Wel and Yule's arms were touching each other and the effect would be applied on Yule very fast. 

After the moment of silence, Wel opened his mouth and said

" Do you know how to kiss? It would be very problematic to Minato. " Wel said with a troubled tone and his voice showed that he was seriously concerned to them. But he was laughing inside his heart and he still remembered how much he messed up his first kiss.

Wel heard another explosion from Yule's head and her face immediately turned like a tomato.

"N..No.. It is very embarrassing... " Yule said with a tiny tone. 

" I see. Looks that is how you kiss.. " Wel decided to do a gamble and Wel put his lips on top of Yule's lips as he put his hand on the back of Yule's head as he kissed her. 

-----------

Sorry for not uploading because I was dealing with a lot of things.

62