CHAPTER 7: The Stress
4.8k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Sigh! I feel like I was old. " Wel muttered as he sat down on the seat in his car and he felt stress from the kisses. It was an enjoyable experience that kissing someone else girlfriend and she was an extremely beautiful person but at the same time, that person was not a normal person. She was going to be the queen of his kingdom, one day. He could feel the weight of his actions. 

" Young Master, please drink this. " Ri gave Wel a cup of orange juice and that was put inside the car. 

" Thanks" Wel thanked him as the car moved from the place. 

' Yep, My skills worked better than I thought ' Wel muttered in his mind and they only did kissing and they kissed too many times to count and his lips looked a little bit swelling from the numerous kissing. 

' Well, it was fucking great ' Wel said with a smile as his head leaned on the sofa. 

" Luca goes to ' Mystic Art Store '. I need to buy something. " Wel suddenly remembered that he needed to buy Pens and ink to do the project. His finger pressed the button to speak to Luca because the car was completely soundproof. 

" Yes, Young Master. " Luca's voice could be heard from the speaker and the car moved very smoothly and he could not even feel that the car was moving or not.

-----Yule's POV-----

" Sigh! What did I do? " Yule said with a depressing smile and she didn't know why did she do that. She could feel guilty toward her boyfriend but still, that guilty conscience gave her a different kind of pleasure. Everything happened to fast. 

" Well, done is done. I can not undo the past. Besides, I enjoyed the kiss. " Yule said with a smile and she was that type of person from the start. It was a very strange fact that a woman like her could accept polygamy. She had big pride and ego. She was trained since young to become the ruler of the Kingdom. She was a cold and cruel woman. It was pretty much impossible that someone like her could accommodate someone's needs and wishes.

" I promised him that he will become my person and Minato will also be happy. " Yule said with a smile and she was thinking how to control the narratives of the story about her and Wel. As a crown princess, public opinion was very important and she seriously needed to think about public opinion about her because it could affect her impression as a future ruler of the kingdom. This was not middle-aged anymore that rulers and nobles could do everything they wanted on the front. 

There were many factors that she decided to become Minato's fiancee. Of course, she seriously loved Minato from the bottom of her heart but love was just love. Love could not feed her or give her money. She was a realistic woman. 

Minato was quite popular among commoners and his father was a well-known hero who received the highest honor in the kingdom. Besides, Minato was a talented person and his talent was only came in one in billion. Her reputation also increased in the kingdom by becoming his fiancee and her throne was also secured. Their love story was well-known and there were a lot of novels, animation, and movies that inspired their love story. After all, people loved the ' Hero saving Princess ' story. 

" There are also multiple advantages of having a secret love. Sigh! the thing became too fast to control. " Yule muttered. What if Minato was infertile and she could not get pregnant. That worried her a lot. By having a secret love, she had a backup plan to get a child. As a lover, it was the worst to do but as a royal family member, it was a good alternative option.

She enjoyed the kisses and the feeling of Wel touching her body in the heat. Like love, Yule felt lust toward Wel and Wel lust toward her body. It was a mutual relationship. She never felt that kind of feeling before. It was a different feeling staying with Minato. With Minato, it was an innocent and fluffy feeling. But with Wel, it was pure lust and thirst. 

" I am very sorry, Minato. I am a cruel and cold woman from the start. I seriously love you and will become the perfect lover for you from now on. " She muttered and she started to write down the letter to notify the Nohel House and people under her camp that Welstein Nohel was going to be her servant. In the letter, Welstein was the best friend of her love and suited for her to become her left man. In the narrative between her and Wel, Wel was a pitiful man that got a position because of his best friend and Yule was a saint who gave a proper position for a pitiful man. 

-----MC's POV----

' No wonder, she accepts my advance easily. ' Wel connected dot and unlike his previous world, this world was not ruled by man, both genders were equal. Like men, most women in high positions had a lot of men. Polygamy was allowed in the world and it was not a strange concept that a woman had multiple lovers. So Yule easily accepted the fact about having that kind of relationship with him. Most men in the high position had a lot of secret lovers and concubines even though most men loved their wives seriously. 

' I thought that Yule was going to be the most difficult in Minato's harem to conquer but she is the easiest woman. ' Wel said with a little bit of laugh and the car went to the center of town. The city looked very beautiful and clean. The tall buildings and the perfect roads. The people's fashion was also very advanced.

" Yes Master, we are here. " Luca notified him as the car stopped in front of the store. The store was a high-class store and items in the store were very expensive. 

The door opened automatically and the interior design of the store was very beautiful. The classic eastern dragons were carved into the woods and they looked very majestic. 

" How can I help you, Sir? " A young and beautiful staff attended him with a charming smile and her professional eyes could see that Wel was big fish. 

" Show me the tools for calligraphy. " Wel said as the staff showed him the most expensive tools in the shop. 

While she was showing the items, Wel's eyes were on the two girls and they looked very beautiful. They were not as beautiful as heroines but at least they could score 90 points if the heroines were 95 to 100 points.

' I am quite horny. Let's give it a try. ' Wel said and he was quite horny because of Yule but he perfectly controlled his lust. But still, he was still horny. 

" Hi, two gorgeous ladies. " Wel greeted them with a charming smile and he didn't conceal his desire to fuck them.

-----------------

A new harem member is going to introduce. I also like to keep her a realistic and intelligent person that can assist MC in his godly missions. 

57