CHAPTER 10: Xian’s Perfect Resume
3k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wel didn't deny the kiss and he started to respond to the kiss. They only kissed a simple kiss and touched the lips. Xian's skills were very bad but she quickly adjusted the pace of Wel. She tried to kiss his lips. 

" Not bad. " Wel praised her as his hands were on Xian's waist. She had a good amount of muscles and she looked like a super healthy girl. 

" Young Master. Here " Ri's voice resounded behind him as she was carrying a tablet on her hand and it was not cheap because it was famous for its durability. 

" Thanks, Ri. " Wel thanked her and she still had her usual cold and poker face that had already given up their life but it was just her usual face. 

" Well, I asked Ri on the car to check your background. What do you think about that? " Wel asked her Ri was holding the tablet and there was every information about Xian. Even her medical records and her ancestors. 

Modern Nobles invested a lot in technology and business. Especially, they controlled media, and still, there were a lot of media platforms that were held by commoners birth. So it didn't take an hour to gather every information about Xian. Today's technology was too advanced to have privacy rights. 

" I don't mind. I believe it is necessary steps. Besides, I am not hiding anything so I don't have anything to worry about. " Xian said with a plain tone and she had a charming smile on her face.

" I really like that part of you. I really want to own you. " Wel said with a smile and his hand wrapped around her back tightly as both of their chests touched each other. Wel could feel her soft breasts from his chest and they could feel each other breath as both of them looked their eyes with the passion of lust. 

Wel was someone who familiar with polygamy. Wel's father had Seven Wives and Wel's aunt from the mother side had 8 which included 5 husbands and 3 wives. Wel was grew up with his aunt and Wel's aunt loved him very much. 

" Thank you. At least, 16 years of my hard work paid off. " Xian said as she had a little bit of embarrassing face but she tried not to show it. 

Wel put his face on her neck as he sniffed her body smell. Her womanly body smell was too addicting for him. Her body warmth could feel from his hands and his little brother was screaming below. He sucked her neck and he gave hickeys through her neck as she moaned with pleasure while wrapping her hands around Wel's head. 

" Truth be told, I like to fuck you here but I have something to do in the evening. " Wel said as his hands wandered around her ass. Her ass didn't look big or small but it had perfect-shaped peach booty which was definitely her hard work. It was extremely great to squeeze and it had nice muscles on it so her ass was definitely high-quality work.

" I also like to seal the deal. But in the relationship, you are my master so I will obey you. " Xian said with a very sexy tone and she was already pleasing Wel. 

" Tell me your bank account number. " Wel said as it was also a master's job to reward the well-behaved servant.

Xian told him her bank account and Wel looked at Ri as Ri operated her tablet. The notification sound could be heard from Xian's phone as Xian looked at her phone.

" Thank you so much. I love you." Xian immediately kissed Wel with a passion like she was trying to eat him as her phone dropped on the floor but they didn't care about it. Their passionate kiss slurped in the room and both of them sucked each other lips aggressively. Their tongues intertwined each other and their noses touched each other as both of them looked like they were going to combine.

" I have one question. What if I go broke? Just curious. " Wel asked her as her rough breathing could be heard. 

" I will stick with you more than your actual wives. I have absolutely no intention to marry you and I want to stay as your lover. So you don't need to worry about that I am trying to robe your wealth. Second, the moment I chose you, I will stay with you forever because I may look like slut but I am actually a very devoted person. Well, it is my fate if you go broke after I chose you. I am accustomed to being poor so I will be fine. I love money but too much money is just a burden. Currently, I am trying to fall in love with you. " Xian looked at his with serious eyes as she spoke straightforward. If she was lying, she must be a great liar.

' Damm, she is just perfect. ' Wel thought as his hands continuously rubbed her ass. But Wel believed her words after all she already devoted 16 years of her life to finding her own golden tigh. Wel had seen that kind of woman in his previous life. She had hunger but after she accomplished her goals, she became laid-back. At the same time, a woman like Xian was very rare because she had a mindset to grab her goal no matter how much her situation was bad.

" I have a date to accompany. Come with me. " Wel invited her as Wel believed that she would be a great help after all she was smart. 

" Ok. I will. I will try to become the best lover for you. If you want to abuse or hit me, it is ok but you need to give me a certain amount of money after that. After all, I like to maintain the perfect figure for you. But if you hit me when you're drunk, I will stab you and kill myself. This is my rule. " Xian said as she held Wel's hand and licked his fingers. 

" Don't worry, I don't like to drink alcohol. " Wel patted her head as she had a smile on her face. 

Xian's father was an alcoholic and abused her mother daily and one day, he killed her mother while he was drunk so she seriously hated alcohol for a very long time. But she learned to forgive it after all alcohol was just a non-living thing, it was her father's fault that her mother was dead. Sometimes, she liked to drink alcohol to remind her place, the place where life was hell. 

" Let's go. I will buy the dress and a car for you. You will live with me from now on. " Wel said as he held her hand and Xian had a very beautiful smile. 

" How should I call you? Wel or darling or hubby? " Xian asked him as her body touched his arm as her soft breasts were on his arm like she was trying to seduce him.

" Well, I prefer Darling. " Wel said as both of them left from the restaurant as the car went to the ' Raven Mall ' which was the most expensive mall on the island. They only sold branded things and it was the best place for rich people to spend the money.

In the car, Xian was riding on Wel's laps and she faced Wel as both of them kissed from time to time like a couple who recently married. Wel played her body but he didn't take off her clothes to see her an amazing naked body. 

------------------------

Author's note-

Sorry for not uploading. I am busy and I don't even have time to open the app. 

I am attending the class and doing Web Developer classes so I will try to adjust the time to write. It is going to be a little bit busy day ahead. 

How about Xian's character though? I am trying to write as the best girl and another member of the harem is going to introduce in the upcoming chapter.

She is going to be Milf. 

37