CHAPTER 11: Milf
3.8k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" What is your plan for the future? " Wel asked her as Wel held her hand as she also held his and, she had a big smile on her face, after all, Wel was buying everything that she wanted. There were employees behind them as they held the items which Wel brought and both of them strolled around the mall. Most people in the mall were rich and famous people like Wel so they didn't attract that much attention but Xian did. Because she was quite a beautiful girl and she gave me a mature and innocent charm that was hard to ignore for the opposite sex.

' Maybe, I also have ' Best Friend Of Protagonist' 's luck. ' Wel muttered as it was hard to find the natural and gorgeous girl like Xian. Heroines were different breeds and they were famous children of the World so beauty like Heroines was one in billion. 

" I will be laid-back with Darling's money. Truth be told, I wanted to become a blogger and I didn't have that much money to become a blogger. But now things are different, maybe I will try to become a blogger. " Xian said with a smile. 

" Why not? My aunt owns the ' The BolRe RE Entertainment Company '. Have you heard of it? " Wel said as both of them went back to the car and the employees put the items into the car as Wel and Xian entered into the car comfortably. 

Wel did spend around 1 million buying things for Xian and it was a very big amount of money for Xian but for Wel, it was like a drop of water in his bucket. 

Wel had his own companies and Wel was like a nerd so he spent most of his time managing the companies and staying in his room. He owned ISP companies and they were not only medium size companies after all Wel didn't have big ambitions like his siblings. His companies' raw profits went to 35 million in minimum and royalty fees from the projects which he sold also gave him a good amount of money so he was set up for life as long as he didn't suffocate himself.

" Of course, I have heard of it. Is not that one of the top entertainment companies in the world? " Xian had a surprised face as her face bloomed like a flower and she looked Wel with seductive eyes like a succubus.

" I want to become a blogger, Darling. Please... " Xian said like a kid as her head leaned on the shoulder of Wel and she was trying to act very cute and she rubbing like a cat on the shoulder of Wel.

" Ok ok. Let's go to my aunt, tomorrow. It has been a long time since I met her so I also wanted to meet him. " Wel patted her head and her cute side healed him.

Truth be told, the real reason why Wel decided to adopt the lover was because of stress. Dealing with Heroines caused him a lot of stress because of their natural auras. Besides, he needed to draw a fine line between him and Heroines. After all, he could not hold them as lovers. Everything had rules that could not break and it was very stressful for someone like Wel who liked to have freedom more than anything. 

" Yayyy...Darling. Love you. " Xian said as she rained down kisses on Wel's face and Wel enjoyed her kisses. Xian knew how to act and how to behave. 

" Luca goes to Minato's house. " Wel ordered Luca to go to Minato's house after everything was loaded in the car. Most of the things were very expensive so employees handled them carefully.

On the road, Wel and Xian chatted a lot and they tried to become very familiar. Xian asked Wel's favorite dishes and she knew how to cook so she liked to cook for Wel. Ri was like a statue and she didn't speak a word. She was usually like that even though she had a beautiful face. 

" Wait in the car. I will come back. Ri chats with her. " Wel said as he left from the car. The car reached in front of the building and it looked like a 12-story building with a normal design and looked pretty cheap. 

" Yes, Young Master. " Ri bowed him as she looked at Xian with poker face and her eyes looked like she was going to kill herself.

" Don't worry, Darling. I will try to befriend her. Leave it to me. " Compared to Ri, Xian was pretty cheerful and her eyes could light up the darkest night.

" Minato, I am going to reach your apartment. Prepare the snacks. " Wel said to Minato through the phone and Minato replied with a cheerful tone. 

' Damm, I am pretty excited to meet her. ' Wel could feel the excitement through his body and he was eager to meet her. 

Minato's apartment was on the one-second floor and the apartment was a 2Dk apartment. An apartment where you could be found in modern society.

" Welcomes in. It had been a long time I met you. " Immediately he was hugged by the person and that person had a very mature voice. 

Unlike the previous act, Wel enjoyed the hug and he hugged her back tightly while sniffing her matured body smell. 

" W..Wel.. " She was very surprised by his action and she had a very red face as she broke from the hug. Usually, Wel would try to break from her hug and his face looked very red like tomatoes but now, Wel hugged her back tightly and his hands were on his big asscheeks.

" I'm sorry, Ayako. Because you're very beautiful and I moved with instincts. " Wel said her with a devilish smile and Wel already had boner from her perfect body.

" I..I see. " Ayako replied but she was so embarrassed to give a proper answer.

' Damm, she is very cute and her body is absolutely a perfect weapon to kill the men. Besides, she exactly looks like Kim Mi Jun from ' A wonderful new world. ' Fuck, her body fucking hot. ' Wel muttered and he had an instinct to breed her right now. 

She was that hot and she was one of the hottest characters in the game. A milf who took the second place in the most popular ranking chart. It was another milf who took the first place and both of them were the hottest women in the game and they were literally better than Heroines in terms of personalities and curves.

Kim Mi Jung

With Glasses

" Oh! Wel, you're here. Why don't come into my room directly? " Minato said as Ayako changed into a calm face and disappeared from the place.

" Sorry, I was chatting with Ayako. let's go. " Wel followed behind Minato and they entered the Minato's room.

 

--------

Author's Note - A milf entered the game.  

38