CHAPTER: 12: Ayako
2.8k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Where did you go with that kind of formal dress? " Minato asked Wel as Wel sat down on the wooden chair as he leaned on the back of the chair and he could still feel the softness of Ayako's ass as he closed his eyes and tried to recall the feeling. 

' Damm, each of her breasts and asscheek are as big as my face. ' Wel muttered in his head as men could finish one round in front of her.

" Wel, Moshi Moshi? Are you there? " Minato shouted near Wel's ear and Wel was pulled back to reality. 

" Yay, did you ask something? " Wel said with a smooth tone and a little bit of timid tone as tried to act like the usual Wel. From the start, Wel was introvert and timid guy so he spoke with a little bit of timid tone but he could communicated when he was in ' Young Master ' mode. After all, he did receive education since he was kid and some lessons were attached in the deep bones. But it was too exhausting for Wel to communicate with people. But the current Wel was introvert but he was special kind that could jump to the hell because he wanted to know the feeling of hell.

" Yeah, Did you go somewhere? " Minato asked him as Minato was using the phone to search the tips for the upcoming date.  

" Aye, I met with Your Highness and she summoned me to her place. " Wel said as he said very respected tone when he said ' Your Highness ' . 

" Really..  " Minato looked at his with sparkling eyes and he teleported( Not Actually) in front of him as he shook Wel's shoulder as he asked with very exciting tone. 

" Did she say something about the upcoming dates? Is Yule look like she was looking forward to the date? Is Yule.... " Minato continuously asked him like police and Wel was trying the best he could not to swear at him. 

" Calm down, Minato. " Wel swallowed curse words that he was going to fire as he said with a smile. 

" Sorry, I was very excited as you know. Did she say something about today's date? " Minato calmed down and he had flushed face like a tomato.

Minato was probably the second person who could use Yule's name freely. After all, that woman's head was screwed up from the birth and upper circle nobles knew the real face of her. In the public, she liked to act like a pure, innocent, and generous person but she was very cold that betrayed her lover behind his back because of some advantages. 

" Minato, you already know that what kind of person she is. Do you really think that she will said about that? " Wel said as he looked Minato while he lied like he was breathing.

" My bad. Dear friend, help me to arrange the date. " Minato said with a cheerful tone as he had big smile on his face.

Wel agreed and both of them discussed about the date and gave some advice from time to time like a true friend. It took them an hour to arrange the date and did some booking. 

After that, they decided to play some ' MMORPG games ' on the phone and Wel was lying on the bed as Minato was lying on the floor. Wel was enjoying the game a lot. After all, the game's graphic was off the chart and the game was very interesting.

" Minato, I need to ask aunt Ayako about something so it might take time. " Wel said as he entered into the base of the enemy and killed himself. Usually, the game took an hour to finish one match and Minato was going to be busy with the game.

" Ok. Mom is probably inside her room. " Minato's eyes were on the screen and he didn't know that he was probably going a new ' Dad ' .  He trusted Wel very much and he didn't think that much.

" Ok. Please don't interrupt us. " Wel fixed his clothes as he said with a smile.

" Just go, idiot. I am going to die. " Minato threw the pillow and he was sending her mother to the predator.

" Ok ok. I will go now. " Wel shouted back as he left from Minato's room and held the gifts which he prepared for Ayako. 

He just asked Xian to buy the things for Ayako and she was very reliable. She chose the top brand cosmetics, serum and a small bag that cost around ' 70,000 ' . It was after all ' Hemes Bag which was the top luxury brand in the world. 

' Damm, I spent over 3 million. Today. ' Wel muttered as he still had a good mindset for money.  The former Wel collected around 300 million in the bank and he really loved that part of him.

He already sent back Xian and Ri to the apartment and he was giving time to befriend them. After all, Xian had the potential to become the right woman for him and Wel trusted Ri from the bones of his body.

' Well, I should make a date with Ri and spend quality time with her. ' Wel was thinking as he had a smile on his face.

" Ayako, it is me. Can you open the door? " Wel knocked on the door and the door was not locked but he could not forcefully enter into the room. If he did that, Ayako would kiss his ass very hard.

" W..Wel. Did something happen? " Ayako opened the door as she remembered the scene in which Wel grabbed her ass as she tried to calm down her heart.

" Can I come in? I would like to apologize for the thing I did. " Wel said with a very sad tone and he tried to play the victim card. 

" Come in. " Ayako felt that he really felt sorry for the thing he did and her heart felt soft. 

" Thank, Ayako. " Wel tried to hide the devilish smile from his mouth as he entered into Ayako's room. 

41