CHAPTER 13: A Reliable Husband For You (I)
3k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minato and Wel became childhood friends because Wel's father and Minato's father were best friends. Even though Wel's father was a commoner, he was renowned as a Hero and extremely powerful person.  

As people could guess, Wel's father simp for Ayako so hard and she was the love of his life. Even still now, he still loved Ayako very much but he never tried to take advantage because Wel's father was his best friend but he was not the type of person who cared about death. The real reason was he liked to have her heart but he knew that he never heard her heart. 

Wel's father protected her and there were bodyguards around her. She was strong but she was only one person. No matter how hard, he was simp for her, she never responded to his feelings.

She had a charm that could make every man into a boner including gays. She became more and more beautiful as she aged and her body became so alluring and ripped. That was a time that a prince from the big kingdom proposed to her to become his queen but she denied it. 

Maybe, Wel's father was correct that no one would get her heart again.

---------------

" Come in, Wel. " Ayako said as he opened the door and she wore a simple gown that reached until her legs but the gown couldn't hide her big K-cup breasts and her large ass-cheeks that were peach-shaped. Her back was also very sexy and her sexy ass swung left-right and up-down was inviting every man to push down her and fuck her. 

" Here are the apology gifts. Please accept, Ayako. " Wel bowed his head as apologized to her with a very reflected tone.

 " No. I can not accept this, Wel. It's too much for me. " Ayako refused with a gentle smile, after all she was not a woman who followed the money. 

-----Ayako's POV---

' Oh! How does he know that? ' Ayako was clearly surprised by the luxury items that were on the table. Wel brought them as apology gifts and she was quite moved from it. But still, she was a little bit angry from Wel's previous action. But she knew that she was doing the huge first and she usually thought that she was broke from the huge immediately with a red face. After all, Wel's face looked very cute and she knew Wel since he was a kid. She never expected that Wel would do sexual harassment. 

' No. I must refuse them absolutely ' Ayako said with a diligent tone and she had a face like a mom that was looking at her son with forgiving eyes. 

But she needed to admit that she was moved a little bit. In her life, she received a lot of luxury gifts but this was the first time that she was moved. It felt like Wel knew about her too much and he could see her mind.

She liked to use ' Moisturing lipstick ' and from time to time she liked to use ' Cream Lipstick '.  She only earned a little bit above an average which was ' 8,000 ' per month and she needed to pay rent, electric fees and groceries so she could not spend on her that much. So she used only cheap brands.

But now, everything on the table was her favorites. Like ' Hemes Louis Cherry E4 ' which was her dream bag that she was collecting money and planning to buy. Her favorite food which was grapes that came with the package of ' Good Grace ' which only produced top and luxury foods. As long as, the brand of ' Good Grace ' on one of the top grapes, it could cost 100. 

" It is too much for me to accept Wel. Please take them back. " She said with a warm tone and she refused them with a smile. 

" Please take them, Ayako. If you don't want them, just throw them in the trash can. " Wel said with an aggressive tone and his eyes were filled with passion. 

' Is he even real Wel? ' Ayako was very surprised but she quickly hid her expression. The real Wel had a very embarrassed face whenever he tried to look at her.

She knew that she had a very gorgeous body and a beautiful face. Where ever, she went, she received too much attention and proposes. But she never cared. She didn't like strangers so she seriously hated when stranger tried to touch her skin. She also had very limited friends and she never tried to communicate outside of her friend circle. After all, losing friends was too much for me. She lost her husband in the battle and lost two best friends on the case. So she wished that she didn't know more people.

She had been known Wel since he was a kid so she clearly didn't mind having a skin touch with Wel. She would slap even if someone liher ke best friends did to her. Wel was the only person in the world who passed her screen. 

' What should I do? ' Ayako muttered as she felt the excitement that she lost over 15 years.

----Ayako's POV Ended----

' Ayako, I choose you. ' Wel said as he pictured himself with a Pokemon ball and planning to throw her. But he needed to give her some damage to catch her. So he attacked with her favorite things. 

' Whahaha.. Thank you, A.I Crystal. I will kneel you after I rolled the sheet with Ayako. ' Both of them were in thoughts as Wel was prepared to act another act. 

" Ayako, ... No Natsuki. I always wanted you since I was a kid and you know, how much you're unfair. Everything you tried to huge me, my head was very messed up and I was trying to control myself not to hold you tightly. " Wel's eyes were filled with passion, he called her na me. This was his first time calling her name and Ayako was her family name. He was in front of Ayako and holding her shoulders as he deeply looked at her eyes while Ayako was sitting on the chair. His action was aggressive but somehow he looked very calm.

" With that your fucking sexy body and trying to seduce every time. It is not fair, Natsuki. Over 10 years, I have been controlling myself. For now, I wanted to say something. " Wel said with a straightforward and his words were rude but his eyes showed that he was trying to convey his words.

"I love you. I wanted to be a reliable husband for you. " Wel kneeled on the floor as he said with serious eyes. Natsuki looked very shocked and her eyes were open wide as she was too surprised to even mutter the words.

------------

Please do reviews guys or suggestions.

32