CHAPTER 16: The First Time ( R-18)
4.7k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another Special Chapter will come. This time, it is to break down the World's building. 

Well, I am quite busy because of my grandpa hospitalized and absented a lot of classes, needs to catch up them.

I will also try to expand ' Politics ' and ' magic ' plotline upcoming chapters.

----------------

" Darling, Welcome Back. " The moment the door of the apartment was opened, Wel was greeted by the smooth and beautiful tone and hugged him like a bear. Xian wrapped her hands around Wel's neck and her legs also wrapped around Wel's waist tightly, giving him a very tight bear-hug.

" I'm back. " Wel said with a smile as he hugged Xian's body tightly. It felt good that have someone who welcomed you with a smile. Well, Ri was an expressionless and cold person so she would never respond or did aggressively from her side. 

Ri was not currently at home and Wel gave her some jobs to do. And he wanted to spend some time with Xian ALONE. In other words, he kicked out Ri for a few hours. It was very important job.

" Darling, Am I beautiful? I am full force at trying to seduce you. " Xian said with a devilish smile and she was wearing a see-through gown dress with a garter belt inside. 

" Yep, You look amazing. " Welf said with eyes that appreciated her curves. She was more outstanding than he thought especially with her curves. It was years of her efforts and her body was extremely gorgeous. Her breasts were bigger than Xian thought and he liked to ripe off those things to see her naked body. 

" Thank darling. " Xian kissed Welf continuously and she wrapped Welf's body with her limbs.

Wel's hands were on top of her ass and holding her up. Both of them kissed continuously and Wel pushed Xian to the wall as they kissed while walking toward the bedroom. 

Welf's apartment was pretty big with multiple rooms that had a toilet and a shower room. Welf stayed in the master bedroom which was the biggest one in the apartment.

" Damm! Your lips are very sweet, Xian. " Welf said with the eyes that filled with the lust and he was trapping her like prey with the wall. 

" Yours also. Darling looks very skilled and fucked a lot of girls, I bet." Xian also said with intoxicated eyes and her hands reached the belt of Welf's pants. She was not shy to talk dirty talk or to ask the things she wanted.

" Of course not. This is my first time. I am pretty much a nerd though. " Welf said as his hands reached toward Xian's breasts under her see-through gown. He played with those breasts whatever he liked and those things were super addiction.

In his previous life, he was addicted to sex because sex was the only way to release his anger and stress to the world.

He resented the world that the children was forced to fight. He resented that the world was unfair. He resented that he survived the wars. He resented that he loved his friends and family.

 He learned to control his feelings and he masked face. He really hated the world from the bottom of his heart. He really hated the fact that humans were too fragile and that death came very quickly.

" Let's leave that way, D-A-R-L-I-N-G " Xian whispered to Welf's ear as she licked the ear and bit it gently. Wel's hands were wandering around her body and they were seeking her gorgeous like a predator. He sniffed her body's smell as he was addicted to it.

' I might have a smell fetish, ' Wel muttered inside his head as he continuously kissed her neck and he smelled her body's smell.

His lips went to her lips and started to kiss her again. Their tongues intertwined each other and Xian's kiss was clumsy and lacked experience but she did aggressively with a passion as her mouth drooling saliva and her tongues moved freely inside Wel's mouth, she stopped thinking and moved according to her lust. 

Wel carried her body as both of them went to the master room while kissing each other like a dog in a heat. 

" Ahhh..  " Xian shouted when Wel threw her body on the bed and Wel immediately took off her clothes and he was in naked.

Immediately he jumped on her after he removed her clothes and he immediately took off her lingerie and underwear with a one time.

" You look very beautiful Xian. You should always stay without clothing. " Wel licked his lips as he appreciated her beauty. 

He hooked up with a lot of women in his previous life and he never stayed in one relationship. Maybe he was afraid of building a family. After all, his previous life was fucked up and he lacked the confidence to build a family. So he destroyed a lot of women.

But Xian's beauty surpassed every woman he hooked up. Well, Heroines were different breeds. They had aura like ' I am the Heroine ' or they could gather ' Spotlight ' in crowds like a goddess descended. Even if a Heroine and a woman as beautiful as Heroines stood together, Heroines would gather much more attention than the woman who was as beautiful as them because someone hypnotized the people and Heroines were shine like stars. The heroines were loved by the world and their beauty was like One in 100 millions. But Wel was not a native of this world so those kinds of effects would never affect him. Because of that, he could appreciate the beauty equally.

" Thank you darling, defy me, make me yours. " Xian said with a seducing tone and sexily bit her lips and she was gorgeous. Wel was definitely captured by her beauty as his fingers wandered around her pussy. 

Xian also wanted to seal her secure road. She would leave hers in her future self and hope that she didn't choose wrong. 

"Ahhh... " She moaned the moment, she felt the fingers inside her pussy. Of course, she masturbated when she felt super horny but this was the first time for her to feel man's fingers inside her pussy.

" Ahhhh..... Darling.. left, please... " She bit the bed sheet and her hands held bed sheet tightly. 

" Ahhhh....  " She continuously moaned as Wel was kissing her nipples and biting. She felt so good and she stopped thinking a lot, just enjoying the please that gave by Wel's technique.

Wel was good at how to pleasure women because he indeed had a lot of benefits situations where both parties demanded pleasure. So he improved and learned a lot of things from them. 

" Darling..... " Xian's hips up to the air as she reached the climax and her liquid soaked the bed sheet, her cum soaked Wel's hand. 

" ....Haa..  Ha.. " She felt so exhausted and at the same time, it was so good. She never achieved this kind of climax on her own and she was quite satisfied with the sexual pleasure. 

"  ... It feels so good, darling... Thank you.... " She kissed Wel's lips as she was still enjoying the climax. Her pussy was very sensitive and she felt like she could cum again from a simple touch.

" Now, this is my time, Xian. " Wel said with an evil grin as Xian panicky held the bed frame and while looking at Wel's dick. 

She watched porn but she thought that Xian's side was on the bigger size. A little bit bigger than average size. 

" Darling, please don't rough me. " Xian pleaded but Wel pulled her from the leg as sat between her legs. Her legs were on Wel's shoulders and her body was super flexible because of Yoga and exercise.

' Ittadakimasu ' Wel muttered inside her head as he looked at Xian's pussy. Xian's pussy was hairy but she cut the hair beautifully. 

Wel brought his dick on her pussy as he slowly pushed his dick inside her. Her inside was wet and it moved very smoothly. Nevertheless, it was tigh and Wel was moaning. He had some difficulties when only his top entered inside her pussy.

" Ahhhh.... " Wel moaned as her walls squeezed his dick and Xian was closing her eyes and trying not to scream. Her tears leaked a little bit, it might be because of pain or the lose of her virginity.

" Ahhhh... " Both of them screamed at the same time, the moment Welf rammed inside her with a force. Her hymen was broken and she looked at Wel with tears as she said

" Darling, please take care of me from now on. " 

22