CHAPTER 18: The Date Begins II
1.8k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Ri's POV---

' D...d.. did young master kiss me? ' Ri's brain has delayed the information because of Wel's sudden kiss. She sat down on the sofa with an icy face and she was quite shocked by her Young Master's kiss but her face was poker face all time. Her brain was still reloading the information like her internet connection was cut off. Her mouth was opened and her head was dizzy, she tried to calm her heart. 

Ri was an extremely intelligent woman with 145 Intelligence Quotient and her brain was also artificially boosted by ' A Booster ' called ' Parallel Thinking '. It was an extremely painful and dangerous ' booster ' . Because of that side effects, she rarely showed her emotions. Of course, that kind of ' Super Advanced Booster ' had a lot of strict rules and guidelines to be boosted. 

' Yayyyyy.... Wahahaha.... Young Master kissed me... Kyaaaa ' The inside of her mind was totally in flames. There was three mini self inside her mind and each of them were wearing maid outfits but their maid outfit was totally different. One of them wearing a maid outfit which she usually wore and the other one wore cyber style maid outfits with headphones on her head, the last one wore an extremely short maid outfit that looked like a swimsuit style. 

' I can die now peacefully..... ' Her cyber style maid outfit mini-self said with a laser gun and she was ready to die. 

They were her ' Parallel Minds ' and they could only appear in extreme situations like death-life situations. Like the current situation. It was one of the strict rules to her parallel minds. 

Her body was lying on the sofa like a dead fish but her parallel minds were dancing and jumping, having a party inside her head. She had some difficulties expressing her emotions but her minds were pretty active most of the time. She liked to be deluded inside her mind by her Young Master but she would never take the first step. After all, she was the maid.

----Wel's POV---

" Darling, is there something I need to do? " Xian asked with a childish tone and her head lied on Wel's shoulder. Her hand held Wel's hand tightly.

" Well, I will tell you when the time comes. First of all, let's enjoy the date. " Wel replied her as he could smell her shampoo. He gently held her hair as he sniffed at her body and kissed her lips. Xian put a ton of effort into her appearance and she wore very light make-up. 

Well, Wel didn't have a driving license so he could not drive. He took the taxi and it was not that premium taxi. Just a normal taxi with a quite affordable price.

" I see. I'm looking forward to the date. " Xian said with a smile as she responded to the kiss. 

It didn't take that much to the appointment and they were planning to meet at the ' Theme Park '.  

It was the most famous Theme Park in the world and the Theme Park even had ' Anti-gravity zone and many more exciting rides and stand-up shows. It cost around 700 coins per ticket and people needed to line up for an hour to enter into the park. There were ' VIP Tickets '. 

Wel already have four ' Diamond VIP Tickets ' which cost around 20,000 coins per ticket. It was as expensive as 5 stars hotel room. But it was a very small amount of money for Wel.

' Really, Being rich is nice. It's already a privilege. ' Wel muttered inside in mind. The gorgeous girl like Xian would fly around him like flies. 

" Thank you. " Wel thanked to driver and gave him money after that they left from the taxi. 

Xian attracted a lot of attention from the men and women. Her presence was quite enormous. Wel put his hand around Xian's waist and both of them worked very closely. Xian was trained model so every step of her was seduced by people. 

Wel looked around the surroundings and there were a lot of couples and families. Wel detected a certain place where a lot of people were gathering so he walked in that direction.

Wel passed through the crowd and he saw Yule standing alone. People were appreciating her beauty and it was quite a daily event for her. Her aura was cold so no one dared to approach her even though she was standing alone. Usually, there were a lot of bodyguards but today was a special occasion. But there might be some bodyguards in the shadow who were secretly protecting her. 

' As I suspected that, there are people in the crowd who are protecting her. ' Wel muttered inside his head. He developed that kind of special sense because he had been in the battle so long that some of his senses were too brilliant.

" Your Highness, You look very gorgeous. " Wel immediately praised her and her beauty was too outstanding. 

Yule just attracted attention simply. It was because of Heroine's status and Royal's aura that she cultivated her whole life. It was something, normal people could not achieve. 

In terms of beauty, Xian was definitely behind in both aura and charm. There were only a few people in the world who could rival her in term of beauty after all. Wel believed that only 'Wuqing ' surpassed her in terms of beauty. After all, ' She was the Queen of Harem ' . Yule wore a very simple one-piece dress with summer sandal shoes. Sometimes, Simple was the best. 

" You're late, Welstein ' . " Yule looked at him with cold eyes and immediately said with a harsh tone.

" I am extremely sorry about that. " Wel immediately apologized her and he chatted her with a few minutes. Yule didn't even look at Xian at all. Xian didn't say anything and she acted like she was air. This was not the fight that she could fight.

" Please enter, Your Highness. " The car came to them and welcomed them. It was one of the privileges of a VIP ticket. The car was a ' Six Seater ' luxury car and it looked gorgeous from the first impression. It was designed ' Cyber ' style with Anti-Gravity engine so there were no wheels. The car was just floating in the air.

The moment both of them entered into the car, Wel immediately sealed Yule's lips and pushed her onto the seat. The seat was wide enough for both of them to sleep. Wel's hands restrained Yule's hands over her head and started kissing her aggressively.

---------------

22