CHAPTER 20: A Date Begins IV
2.1k 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wel liked to shout ' fucking Idiot ' loudly but he needed to maintain his character in front of Minato. If people asked him why Wel doing this, Wel would reply like ' Because it's interesting '. 

" Don't worry, You only need to try again. You will definitely have chances. I will try to stall time for you to prepare. " Wel encouraged Minato with a smile and his face looked generous and kind person.

" Yoshi.... I will try again. Thank you. Wel " Minato shouted and thanked Wel with a shy smile. He knew that he was messed up but he would never give up.

" Well, let's go to another place. Let's do it according to plan. I will help Your Highness. You should prepare. " Wel patted Minato's shoulder and said with a bright tone. 

" Wait, I have been planning to ask you, who is that woman? " Minato's expression changed and looked at him with a big smile.

" My... friend. I invited her to help with the date. " Wel downcasted his face and his tone was shaky, his face was flushed like tomatoes.

" Hoho... friend? let's put it that way..." Minato teased him and Wel looked very embarrassed and his face was red.

"..S...stop. Let's move to another place. You already checked out it, right? I will come together with Your Highness. " Wel looked at the ceiling said with a tiny tone. His face was still flushing and hot. 

" I already checked every event. I will not mess up. " Minato clenched his hand tightly and threw the fit in the air as he shouted. Minato came very early to check the date plans. The theme park offered various plans and dates for VIP customers and even had separate theme parks for VIP customers. VIP customers didn't need to line up to ride theme park rides. 

" Thank you, Wel. You are a really big help. " Minato looked at Wel's eyes and said with a determined smile.

" You don't need to thank me, after all, I am your best friend. " Wel lied like drinking water with a shy smile and other people might mistake them as gay couples. 

" Ok. Then, I will go now. " Minato smiled with a bright smile and his smile looked like a sun. Young girls would be seduced by that sun like a smile. But Wel's sexuality was straight like an iron rod. 

After that, Minato went to another theme park and this time, it was a ride called ' Anti-gravity walk '. It was like in space but with oxygen. It was one of the main attractions of this theme park and needed to line up, and waited a very long time. But Wel's group was VIP so they didn't need to line up and just needed to wait for some preparation. 

Minato reserved a special one which was called ' Dance in the Space '. As the name suggests, it was dancing in the space. It was quite a very fun and extremely exciting activity. So Wel's group needed to change into clothes and needed to wear protective gear for the ride. 

' Indeed, my acting skills are still impressive. ' Wel muttered and went to find Xian and Yule. Wel used to be a ' Spy ' and it was one hell of a dangerous job. It was not as fun and exciting as the movies described. If Wel needed to describe the job, he would use ' Creepy and deception '. The war made his heart cold and the life of a spy made him push into the ' Darkness'.  The war was hundreds times better than spy wars. It was full of deceptions and madness. 

' Sigh! It made me remember my previous life. ' Wel muttered and he still remembered the time, he decided to kill his comrades. He killed because he needed to survive. 

' I will enjoy this life. ' Wel muttered and he looked at the phone, Xian messages him their locations. They were inside the toilet and women took time. Xian was just standing in front of Yule's toilet. Yule would not make a conversation with someone like Xian. 

" Darling, you know that this is a woman's toilet, right? " Xian immediately shouted the moment. Of course, Wel entered into the Women's toilet with full of confidence and luckily, there was no one in the toilet or he would definitely kick out by women. 

" So, what's wrong with that? " Wel said with full of confidence and the toilets looked clean and elegant even though it was an unnecessary big.

" Nothing, I guess. " Xian was quite speechless and she quickly left from the toilet, and gave a room for Yule and Wel to talk. 

" Good Girl. " He muttered silently and Xian knew how to act at the proper time. 

He knocked on the stall's door and the stall was quite large, he could stretch his arms. There was only one stall that was currently in use so he naturally knew Yule's stall. 

The other side didn't reply so he opened the door and entered the toilet. Yule was just sitting with a cold face and Wel was amazed by how advanced the toilet was. It even had a TV and a small booth for women's daily use, and even a condom in each stall. 

" Haha.... Your Highness, you look kinda down. Let's my guess, Minato messed up. " Wel locked the door and said with a smile.

" Did Minato tell you? Well, I guess. After all, it was supposed to be our FIRST kiss. It would be a lie if I were not disappointed. " Yule said straight and cold tone. 

Wel was again pondered how the romance between Yule and Minato worked. Yule didn't like a failure and Minato was ' Genius '. Wel got that part but Wel didn't get how the fuck romance worked between those two. He knew that the world worked in the favor of Minato and he would always get multiple chances for every failure. 

" After all, the kiss between us doesn't count? " Wel said with a devilish smile and his face was very closed to Yule, Yule's face didn't flush or red as she interacted with Minato.

" Are you deaf? It was supposed to be the first kiss between Minato and me, not you. " Yule's face was still cold and her feelings were hard to guess but Wel saw the guilty pleasure on Yule's face but it disappeared very fast. 

" Oh! I thought you were going to deny the kiss like it does not count or try to lie to yourself. " Wel moved his face again and both of their noses touched each other and the lips' tips were almost touching. They could feel each other breathing and even heard the heart beating sound.

" Why should I lie? I'm not that fragile to lie to myself. Or, do you like to hear I gave my first kiss to you? You need to know your place.  Don't be coc.. "

Before Yule was going to finish her sentence, Wel shut down her mouth with a kiss and Wel sucked her lips. At first, Yule didn't respond but she pushed the wall to the door and she started to kiss him back aggressively. The door was locked so the door didn't open but Wel's back was hurt a little bit and Wel immediately thought how weak his body was but he deluded himself in the kiss. Yule's gorgeous lips were eased his pain. 

While Minato was practicing the kiss with the air.

------------

Author's Note - I will try to upload three chapters per week. 

MC will COMPLETELY steel the girls that are not Heroines and will definitely get girls as beautiful as heroines that are not others'. 

20