CHAPTER 21: The Date Begin V
2.9k 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note - Really fucked up months. Well, I will not abandon this novel and I have many ideas. The second heroine will introduce and our MC is going to make her ' .... '

-------------

" Your Highness, are you done? " Wel said with a polite tone and his face was facing her face. His eyes were looking at the Yule and he was observing her with a smile. 

Wel was the man with a smile, even if the smiles were not the brightest. Truth be told, the Real Wel was pathetic and a man that was beyond saving.

" I am done. Lead the way. " Yule returned into her majestic and cold tone, unlike the previous sexy moaning voice when Wel was kissing her aggressively. 

" Next time, take off my panties first when you're going to finger my cunt. " It would be hard for  people to imagine that someone like Yule would use ' cunt '  and say with a straight face while accepting the cheating with open arms.

' She is a really interesting woman. Well, she really reminds me of my old friend. ' Wel muttered inside his mind. 

A woman like Yule was a very cruel and difficult woman. They didn't mind sacrificing their own children or something precious for the profits. They were also a smart and very calculated woman so it was always a good idea to keep the proper distance from them. 

' But she is really beautiful enough to take the risk. Her cunt looks delicious' Wel silently muttered and he was not afraid to the death.

" Didn't you enjoy it? Your Highness. " Wel replied her as he looked at her and she was really hard to read. She was the next ruler of the kingdom so she received enough education to hide her own feelings. Besides, she was a naturally talented person and good at controlling her facial expressions.

" Of course, I enjoyed it a lot that's why I am telling you to remove my panties. My panties was soaked up and I need to buy new panties. " Yule glared at Wel with cold eyes and she liked to beat him up until she wiped out that hypocrite smile from his face. 

" Hahaha.. I will try next time. " Wel laughed a little bit as both of them left from the toilet.

---Yule's POV---

' Dammit. My heart was really pounding at the first-rate and he messed up. ' Yule muttered and she was a little bit disappointed at Minato.

The vibe was good, the conversation was good and they started to talk about their childhood while enjoying the man-made underwater sea.

It was very beautiful and gorgeous. 

She felt like she always felt relaxed and warm when she was around Minato. Her life was stressful and dull. Sometimes, she wanted to play like a kid and run around when she was a kid, and wanted to have innocent love. As a Princess, she didn't have time for that. 

Minato was able to give her that kind of feeling. Warmth, innocent and pure. Sometimes, she hated herself and she started to think about profits from marrying Minato. 

She knew that the real her was a cruel, cold, and heartless woman. So she really enjoyed being around Minato because she felt like her childhood dream was fulfilled.

' But he is kinda cute. ' Yule muttered and suddenly her toilet's door was knocked. 

" Your Highness, it's me. " She heard the voice and she knew the owner's voice. 

She didn't reply anything and she unlocked her stall's door. That person opened the door and entered into her stall. She was currently sitting on the toilet. 

" Haha.... Your Highness, you look kinda down. Let's my guess, Minato messed up. " That person said with a smile and her face turned into the cold face. 

' He really changed a lot. What did happen to him? ' She pondered the question and didn't say anything. His change made her a little bit surprised but that was a good change for her. 

" Did Minato tell you? Well, I guess. After all, it was supposed to be our FIRST kiss. It would be a lie if I were not disappointed. " Yule said straight and cold tone. 

Yep, she was a little bit disappointed but she could forgive Minato. She already accepted the fact that Minato having his own harem so she could accept this much. She had a good friendship with the harem members and it was not a normal. Usually, harem was a war. Like her father's harem, literally, it was battle. So she put a little bit to get along with Minato's harem members. 

Suddenly, the other person kissed her lips and sucked her lips. That person didn't mess up the kiss like Minato and he didn't have a shy face like a tomato. Frankly, she liked that kind of aggressive kiss. 

Her lips also started to move and responded the kiss, her tongue snaked her around his teeth and it was like exploring a new land. She didn't know why she became so horny an very liked to kiss that person. That person was not her boyfriend but she extremely enjoyed the feeling of kissing him, touching the man's body, his lustful glares and many more. It felt like he was casting the magic on her. Of course, she would definitely know if he was casting the magic. If Minato brought up her innocent love, that person brought up her darkest desire. 

" ahhh... good... " She started to moan with a pleasure when that person was playing with her nipples and she really felt so good. 

Currently, he was the one person that can play her body. She would deny Minato if he tried to do her. 

The touch of that person was a divine pleasure to her. She felt like he knew every weak point of her body. 

" Ahh .... " The pleasure reached to her whole body and she moaned a little bit louder. 

She felt like a finger slipped into her cunt and it was a little bit painful but she could feel pleasure. She never fingered her cunt and she only rubbed her clit when she was horny. So this was a totally unknown pleasure to her. 

"Ahhhhh... " She cum when that person rubbed her clit with his hand and his other hand's fingers were fingering her. She immediately cum and the liquid soaked her panties. She hugged that person weakly and her body was a little bit tired. 

" Ahh...ahh... " She moaned a little bit while enjoying the orgasm. It was small but she felt like she was alive again. It was something that she never felt before and it was something that she liked to have again. 

' So this is orgasm. Shit, I feel so refreshed and free. ' Yule didn't know how to describe this feeling and she was drowned in the pleasure that she could not control. It was like falling from a cliff but with pleasure.

She looked at the person and that person had a smile on his face. He put her body on the toilet and allowed to her rest. She looked at him while biting her lips and her look was seductive like a whore. It was very hard for people to imagine that someone that Yule could make that kind of whore's expression that liked to get a nice rough fuck. 

' Yep, my decision is not wrong. ' She muttered and he was her secret lover or cheating partner, the best friend of her boyfriend. 

' Well, Minati has his harem. It is not like he can satisfy all of us at the same time. ' Yule muttered and it was probably nothing more than an excuse. 

18