CHAPTER 22: The DATE ENDS
2.9k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' She can make that kind of smile. ' Wel muttered while looking at Yale and her character was very hard to guess when she was around Minato.

' Is that because of Protagonist's aura? If that is, that is pretty strong. Or because of love? ' Wel muttered and he opened his mouth, Xian was feeding him. They were sitting inside the restaurant and the time was around 6:00 pm. The dark sky was started to dark and reminded them that the night was coming. 

Yale was Crown Princess so she literally had a lot of rules and she had a reputation to keep so she went back home before the night. Besides, people loved pure things and they wanted to delude in the pure things when they couldn't have those things. Yale was a smart woman and she knew how to do things.

' Well, it is pretty interesting to watch other people's love lives. ' Wel smiled at them and he looked at them like a parent watching over the children. Wel put his hand around Xian's waist and her waist was soft and had a nice amount of tension with nice muscles. She did Yoga strictly and she was a dancer so she had good control over at her core muscles.

' The process with Yale is better than I expected. ' Wel nodded while his head was inside Xian's breasts and he smelled her perfume and it was a very good smell. 

Wel set up the goals for himself and he needed the goal to accomplish them with the full scores. His goals were very simple. He wanted Yale to fall into the rabbit hole without using his skills. Currently, Wel needed to activate his ' Netori Pleasures ' to have a physical relationship with Yale but he wanted to have sex with Yale without relying on the ' Netori Pleasure ' Skills. 

'Every intelligent living being is a creature that only moved because of profits. ' That was his belief. He only moved for profits. Emotions, physical needs and greed were part of profits. Wel had seen enough fuckups to believe in good. 

'It is interesting. This life is very fun. ' Wel had a fulfilled smile and he was clearly enjoying his new life. A life where he didn't need to worry about food,clothing and the future. Wel's hand was playing Xian's waist while drinking wine. 

After half an hour later, the date was finished. Minato went home alone while Wel sent Xian to his home. After all, Wel was going to have ' A Special Talk ' with Yale. 

Both Yale and Wel entered into the hummer which was modified into the perfect security car. A glass was bulletproof and it could even withstand an ' Anti-tank Gun '. There were also female bodyguards and both of them entered into the car under the guard of bodyguards. 

There were four people including Yale and Wel inside the car. One of them was wearing a maid uniform while another one was wearing simple clothing but there was a long sword beside her and she was holding a sword to cut everything that was the danger to Yale. Without a doubt, both of them were beautiful women and Wel knew both of them. 

"..... " All of them didn't say anything and it was pretty awkward inside the car. The car moved slowly and steadily while three women in the car looked at Wel intensely. Unfortunately, Wale had very thick skin and he made a smile, but didn't say anything.

" I already notified to Duke Nohell about you're going to serve under me. " Yale opened her mouth and said while trying to read Wale's expression.

" I see. Don't worry, I will serve you very well. " Wel said with a smile, a smile that was looking at Yale's body with full of lust. 

" I have first duty for you. You must use your right as Nohell to vote ' Sistina Nohell ' to become the next head. " Yale immediately said her objective with a mighty tone. Her presence as the future ruler of the Kingdom looked mighty and it could crush a normal person from the aura alone.

" I did that. " Wel said. The ' Nohell House ' had a very special rule to choose the next head. The current ' Nohell House ' had seven children that could become the next head of Nohell House including Wel and only the head could get everything and the other children got none. Of course, there were other children that could not inherit ' Nohell Name ' but they could still race for the next head of Nohell House bit their chances were zero.

So Yale would use everything for her own profit and now she could freely use Wel. Formerly, she was planning to use Wel through Minato but she didn't use it anymore. She knew that Wel was going to become her secret lover so she was going to use it for her own profit. Wel could not deny her order because she already checkmated him. After all, she could use the recording of their cheating as blackmail material. Of course, the recordings were also very bad for her but the stories and news were depended on narratives as long as she could control the narratives, everything was on her side. 

" I see. I will talk with Sistina later. " Yale replied to Wal and she started to think a lot. Yale and Sistina Nohell had a very good relationship. Sistina had a very big chance to become the next head of Nohell House and Yale bet on her. 

' Well, it is time to take the price. ' Wel extended his hand and reached to Yale's tigh. Immediately, the sword descended to Wale's hand but Yale ordered her loyal servant to stop the sword. 

Yale knew that it was time for her to give some carrots to the rabbit and she didn't say anything. Wale smiled at two angry female servants with a smug face while he enjoyed Yale's soft tigh. 

--------------

Author Note - I am trying to get Japan Scholarship and was pretty busy the last two months. I also passed the exam and I also have another exam in December. If I got scholarship, I will be in Japan next year. Hope everything works out. 

I will try to publish the chapters the best I could.

22