Chapter 397. Final difficulties.
2.3k 13 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Kali's explanation, they turned toward Andrea. Evelyn wasn't shy and asked. "So, did you also give them a mediocre Heaven-ranked weapon? Even if Kali painted the pill into the useful spectrum, we could all understand it isn't that good."

Kali chuckled. "So blunt. Couldn't you leave me some face?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "No one is stupid here, my good friend Kali."

Kali didn't contradict her and just raised an eyebrow.

Andrea looked at their questioning eyes and laughed. "Well, you've also got me. More than a sword, I gave them a limited item."

Angel tilted her head and asked. "What do you mean?"

Andrea nodded. "Let me explain. Do you remember the sword we saw in the auction house we participated in in the past?"

Cecile commented. "The one where we got Kaleina?"

Hearing her name, the little dragon lifted her head and squeaked.

She was currently coiled around Tatyana's neck, burying her little head in Tatyana's hair. The scent of her hair was calming for the little child. The main reason was that Yasenia's blood coursed through Kaleina's veins, even though she wasn't Yasenia's child.

Therefore, she had some innate familiarity with Tatyana.

Tatyana didn't expect something like this at first.

After learning about it, her heart for the little dragon became a little softer, and she decided to treat her like her grandchild. Although she wouldn't be a loving grandma, she would not slight Kaleina in the future.

They all looked at the cute little dragon, and their eyes shone with pampering. They understood that she was partially Yasenia's child because Kaleina had Yasenia's blood on her. Therefore, they were always very loving of her.

And yes, you could say that Kaleina had two biological mothers and a father if you counted Yasenia. Dragons are an incredible species, after all.

After the small cuteness attack, Andrea continued explaining. "Yes, the auction where we got the little one. There was a sword that attracted Yasenia's attention, so I also kept it in mind. This sword could splinter in contact and dig crystals in the enemies. It was quite an insidious sword."

Angel also remembered because it was entirely compatible with her glass attribute. She asked with interest. "Did you make a replica?"

Andrea shook her head. "It is too complex. Although the rank wasn't high, the effects, inner structure, and materials are too rare. However, I succeeded in making a prototype, even when this prototype couldn't regenerate itself. Of course, it has a regeneration mechanism, but only Metal attribute cultivators can activate it."

They all nodded and saw why Andrea was willing to give it away. Although the mechanism exists, without the artisan themselves telling you how to use it, it will be almost impossible to use.

Andrea commented. "To reach heaven grade, I had to increase its splinting capabilities and strength. In turn, this makes it so that the sword becomes useless faster. Don't get me wrong, it is a good sword, but you must deeply understand the weapon to use it efficiently. As it is, it will only be an "n-times use" item."

Cecile looked back and forth between these two women and concluded. "So you scammed them both? Quite gutsy."

Kali chuckled and caressed Yasenia's giant head. "They dare disturb our dragoness; they deserve a little bit of scheming as a payback. They should be happy I didn't give them a pill with the [Purple Heart Poison] as an aromatic poison."

Their lips twitched. 'Poison masters are terrifying, especially this fox who is slowly specializing in parasites.'

They remembered seeing Kali handle those squishy and squirmy insects, and their skin broke into chills.

Andrea commented. "Yasenia is changing back to human form. We'll soon be able to create items together in a more tangible way."

The others opened their eyes in realization. Evelyn hit her palm with her fist. "Right! I almost forgot. Yasenia, my love, we'll soon work together~."

Yasenia smiled tiredly. "I'm... looking forward... to it."

Andrea looked at the lethargic Yasenia and felt distressed. However, she put on a cheerful appearance and kissed her snout. "I'm excited to create something with you for real, my love."

Yasenia chuckled tiredly and smiled, "Yes… I also want to… create something… with you."

They felt a sharp pain in their hearts, but they smiled.

Yasenia saw through their facade but couldn't do anything because it felt horrible.

Yasenia looked at Tatyana and asked. "Mom... Is there more danger?"

Tatyana looked outside and shook her head. "I don't think so, little treasure. The harpy isn't very agreeable with making enemies with us, and after our show of strength and resources when dealing with the Nine sects, we managed to gain a small window of protection."

Tatyana continued. "They'll probably just stay nearby until you completely transform, or, well, for them until the 'Ritual' stops."

Yasenia nodded and closed her eyes, focusing entirely on digesting the pill's effects.

She moved her energy through her meridians, absorbed energy from the outside, and used her Dantian to mobilize it.

The energy moved thanks to both these things, creating something like the blood circulation system, with the Dantian as a heart and the meridians as veins and arteries. Yasenia made sure to use her physique and comprehension in energy, together with her instincts and the abundant Yin energy she absorbed from her mother and the others.

Cecile's Yin energy was the most natural for her to absorb, Tatyana's the most powerful, Kali's the most comfortable, Andrea's the most vigorous, Evelyn's the most calming, and Angel's the most pleasant.

Her body felt some relief when their energies swirled inside her body together with the many other energies like the Star, Moon, and Sun. Yasenia then thought of methods to make the process better.

In truth, she had been pondering since the beginning, but with everything happening, she couldn't entirely focus.

'My foundation is not being damaged. My body is growing nicely without imperfections. The energy quantity is not bad, but it could be better. I can feel that the growth pace is nearing the limit, but I should be able to make it faster and better. I have a hunch about this because my body shouldn't be so drained of energy. What am I overlooking?'

Yasenia sunk her mind into her Dantian and saw that it was empty besides the four things floating like a solar system.

Yasenia's consciousness focused on the mini Celestial Energy "Sun" in the middle, and she got thoughtful. 'This... Huh? Has my body used Celestial Energy? I have roughly the same amount as in the beginning.'

Yasenia observed for a while and realized that her body was not using Celestial Energy. 'That's strange. Why isn't my body using it?'

Yasenia had roughly twelve strands of Celestial Energy in her Dantian. It was rather time-consuming to replenish this kind of energy, so she used it sparingly. However, she decided to try and use it together with the pill. 'What will happen?'

She curiously separated a strand from the nail-sized, starry-blue sphere. Yasenia saw it shrink, and it began absorbing energy to replenish itself.

Then, she slowly carried that strand of starry-blue colored Celestial Energy outside her Dantian.

The second the strand of Celestial energy entered her meridians, Yasenia felt as if energy exploded inside her. The weakness and sleepiness vanished, and her whole body felt as if somebody had injected it with stimulants.

However, it wasn't good as her body expanded faster, and the pain multiplied.

*ROAR!*

Outside, the others only felt the terrifying pressure emanating from the dragoness, soon followed by a pain-filled roar.

They were startled and looked at Yasenia anxiously. They saw Yasenia stand up and claw the ground again painfully. Tatyana frowned and hastily asked. "What happened, little treasure? What did you do?"

Yasenia clenched her jaw as she tried to control her body. She was trembling as she stuttered. "The Celestial Energy in my Dantian, ugh, wasn't being used, so I used it. Hisss."

Tatyana frowned and asked, "Is your Celestial Energy regenerating?"

Yasenia sunk her consciousness inside and observed the rotating mini-star. Then, she nodded slowly, trying to ignore the torment. "Very slowly, but it is regenerating."

Tatyana approached her and placed her hand on her heart area. However, the second her hand landed on Yasenia, Tatyana felt tremendous pressure, and her body was blasted away.

*Bang!*

The sound of Tatyana hitting the ground followed, stunning all the people present. Yasenia was scared, thinking she had hurt her.

However, Tatyana stood up without injuries and with a smile on her lips. "So that's Celestial Energy? The second I came into contact with it, I was blasted away by its aura."

Tatyana commented. "You've managed to shorten the time by two hours, little treasure. If you want to accelerate it more, you can use more Celestial Energy. However, it will be much more painful."

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and said. "If the effects are similar, each strand will lower the time by two hours. You need at least sixteen more hours, so using eight of them will do the trick. There should also be some extra benefits. However, since your body was reformed by using Celestial Energy in the first place, it will probably just increase your compatibility with it. Strength-wise, it shouldn't affect you much."

Yasenia nodded and said. "Then, I'll use the eight strands."

Tatyana's thoughtful face froze for a moment, and she shouted. "Wait-."

*BOOM!*

All of them felt as if a steel wall slammed their bodies and flew backward until they smashed against the formation dome. Thankfully, the strength wasn't enough to hurt any of them, but they were all dizzy.

*ROAAAAR!*

Yasenia's terrifying dragon roar woke them up with a start, and they looked over.

In the middle of the garden, Yasenia continuously banged her head, limbs, and body against the ground, creating various craters as she roared and roared in pain.

Angel became so distressed that she was about to cry. "W-What's happening?"

Tatyana's eyebrow twitched with annoyance and worry. "She took all eight strands at the same time, this stupid daughter."

Tatyana took a deep breath and flashed beside her. "How are you doing, little treasure- Huh?"

*BANG!*

Tatyana's body flew backward after Yasenia's enormous tail slammed her like a tree-sized whip. They all were stunned.

Looking at Yasenia, they saw her usually golden eyes, completely red-colored and irrational, like a wild beast.

*ROAR!*

After a powerful and intimidating roar, they saw Yasenia charge toward them with dangerous intentions.

However, none of them moved, unable to react to Yasenia's sudden attack.

By the time they reacted, the extremely quick dragoness was lowering her claw onto the nearest person, Evelyn.

Andrea shouted. "Evelyn, dodge!"

Evelyn didn't move and saw the enormous claw looming over her.

When they all felt that Evelyn was about to be squashed, the claw stopped abruptly.

They looked up and saw Yasenia's facial muscles warping. Evelyn jumped and landed on Yasenia's head. Then, she smiled and said softly. "It hurts, right, dear? Don't worry. Lie back down, and we'll soothe your pain."

Yasenia's vision was blurry, and she saw a small creature landing on her snout. Her first instinct was to move her head and chomp the person. However, she realized who she was after hearing her voice and smelling the scent.

"E.ve.lyn?"

Evelyn smiled calmly and nodded. "It's me, my love. Lie back down."

They all saw Yasenia's red eyes turn golden again, and then, as if someone had cut her strings, the beast fell onto the ground.

Evelyn landed right near Yasenia. Yasenia moved her head softly and complained. "Dear... It hurts."

Evelyn didn't have any fear and hugged her dragoness. "I know. I know."

She kissed the giant dragon's head repeatedly and soothed her. "Breathe calmly, my love. Everything will be fine in a moment."

Yasenia hummed a soft and whiny answer. "Mn."

The others could only sigh in relief and also approached without any fear.

They soon surrounded Yasenia's dragon head, and they began pampering her.

Tatyana emerged from the rubble and patted her dress to make all the dust fall. "My Heavens, I didn't expect that. Thankfully, my little treasure instinctively controlled her strength, or I would have had broken bones."

The others looked at Tatyana, and Angel asked worriedly. "Are you okay, mommy Tatyana? Is Kaleina okay?"

Tatyana waved her hand. "Yeah, she didn't hurt me. Kaleina is safe in my dress. She is just a little scared because of the loud noise."

A small purple head with golden eyes popped from Tatyana's cleavage, looking around timidly.

Seeing that she was still in the mood to look around, they all sighed and smiled.

Andrea turned toward Ebirah and said. "Are you okay?"

Ebirah was frozen in the place she had landed after being blasted away. Andrea's call woke her up. "Eh? Ah, yes. Wow, L-Lady Yasenia is so strong. T-This princess has never seen something like this."

Sierra sighed at the side. "Evelyn, I know you trust Yasenia, but next time, dodge. Just in case. She just hit Lady Tatyana; hitting you next wouldn't be unreasonable."

Yasenia felt guilt crush her heart and commented. "Evelyn... Listen to Sierra... I don't want to hurt you..."

Evelyn kissed her eyelids and nodded. "Okay, my love, I understand."

Tatyana appeared before Yasenia and hugged her head, kissing her repeatedly. "To think that the pain is enough to make you lose your sanity for a short time, it must hurt so much, right dear?"

Yasenia apologized with a remorseful and painful tone. "S-Sorry, mommy."

Tatyana looked at her tenderly and said. "Don't worry, little treasure. Your subconscious affection for us is too strong, and you stopped the rampage even before it started. You are so cute, little treasure. I love you a ton."

Regardless, Tatyana really wanted to spank her. "However, even if it hurts, you deserve it. If it hastens your growth, of course, it will make it hurt more the more you use it! Now, look at you. Couldn't you have used that beautiful brain of yours for a second and absorbed it one by one?"

Yasenia whimpered and looked at Tatyana with tears in her eyes. That gaze was practically shouting, "Why is my mommy berating me when it hurts so much?"

It was a direct hit to our girls' hearts, and they all resumed their pampering of the dragoness.

Tatyana's gaze softened, and she sighed. Then, she approached and looked at those big, watery, golden reptilian eyes caressing her. "Silly girl. Don't you know that if it hurts you, it also hurts me? Be careful the next time."

Tatyana then measured the effects and sighed. "Twenty more minutes, little treasure. You have to hold on for twenty more minutes, and you are done."

Yasenia nodded and gritted her teeth.

91