Chapter 69
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Ning knew that Zhang Shan was going to die. Now he saw Zhang Shan fall, stepped forward to hold Zhang Shan, passed spiritual energy into his body to protect his heart, and directly carried Zhang Shan on his back.

Mu Xuezhao was still in front: "We are almost here. Hurry up."

"Okay." Song Ning replied.

Mu Xuezhao didn't think much about only Song Ning's respond. After all, Song Ning was fine and what problems would Zhang Shan have?

Mu Xuezhao did not ask and Song Ning did not answer, carrying Zhang Shan and following behind.

They arrived in short time.

"This is Qingluo City and my home is nearby. Can you still hold on? When we get home, I will arrange a rest place for you." Mu Xuezhao turned her head to Song Ning and felt apologized.

But when she turned back, she saw that Song Ning was carrying Zhang Shan, so she was stunned.

Song Ning was still pretending to be inactive and effortless and Mu Xuezhao was a little confused.

Song Ning didn't wait for her to talk and opened his mouth first, "Zhang Shan seemed to be hurt and suddenly fainted, so I carried him."

"How long has he fainted?" Mu Xuezhao said nervously.

"Not long, or I can't move him." Song Ning replied.

Mu Xuezhao believed in Song Ning's words. Zhang Shan's body was strong and how can the injured Song Ning be able to move him? So, she did not think much.

A few people came to them from the Qingluo City and they were the people of the family Mu and here to wait for Mu Xuezhao. But now they saw that her running back and were shocked.

"Miss, why you..." The one who walked in the front and looked a bit old with some white hair worried.

"Uncle Guan, why you came to the gate of the city to pick me up? We met something on the way. Let's go home and I'll tell you." said Mu Xuezhao.

The Uncle Guan looked up and down at Mu Xuezhao, seeing she was fine and told the two men behind him: "You two quickly support Zhang Shan back."

The two men looked not old, at most in their early twenties. They came to Song Ning, nodded and took Zhang Shan over: "Brother, did you meet robbers on the way?"

Their voices were small and Song Ning answered lightly: "I don't know, I was sleeping..."

"Hey, I don't think you are the one of our family, do you?" asked the fatter young man.

Song Ning nodded: "I was rescued by your miss on the way."

Another young man who was slightly thinner looked at Song Ning and shook his head, "You were saved by our miss but who to save her."

Song Ning frowned, "What happened?"

The thinner young man was about to speak it out but the fatter one glimpsed at him. They had already come to a big house. It has a high wall and a wide door, looks like belonging to a rich family. But, at the door, Song Ning felt a wave of energy in this house. Isn't the Family Mu a normal family? How can there be energy wave?

0