Chapter 70
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Ning looked over and found that, in the great yard, except two people wearing robes, the rest were all kneeling on the ground and dared not to lift heads.

The two men standing there were warriors. The older one's cultivation is higher and the young one, about 18 or 19 years old, seemed to hold lower cultivation.

Song Ning recognized his cultivation was at the sixth level of qi gathered period, but couldn't recognize the one. Song Ning could only feel that his cultivation was at least the initial level of spirit gathered period, maybe the mid-term.

"Hey? Finally come back." The young warrior felt someone coming in and turned to the door.

The people kneeling on the ground were sighed with relief and looked up to the door. The one who was in the center was Mu Xuezhao's father, Mu Xingshan.

As soon as the housekeeper entered the door, he slammed down and the two followers who supported Zhang Shan also fell and threw Zhang Shan on the ground.

Mu Xuezhao was a warrior at the first level of qi gathered period. Seeing the two men in front of her, she bowed immediately and said: "Xiaozhao is here to greet two seniors. I don't know what you come here for."

They were satisfied with Mu Xuezhao's performance. But now, Song Ning did not show his spirit energy and the young warrior blamed him as he did not kneel down, "How dare you a normal person not kneel down in front of me? Are you going to die? Xiao Zhao and I are about to become a warrior couple and I don't want to kill someone in her home, or you have been dead already!"

In the next moment, Mu Xuezhao's body was frozen.

Warrior couple?

She had never heard of this before. How suddenly come the warrior couple thing?

Mu Xuezhao casted gaze at her father and Mu Xingshan revealed a little bitterness in his eyes. It could be told, from his expression, he was forced to do something but couldn't speak it out now.

Mu Xuezhao obeyed to her father from an early age, so she could understand him from a glance, but even though, she was unwilling: "Senior, Xiaozhao did not understand what you said."

The young warrior did not pay attention to Song Ning now. But Song Ning's age was similar to that of Mu Xuezhao and they came back together. The warrior hated Song Ning.

"Xiaozhao, your father has already agreed and let your father tell you." He turned to Mu Xingshan who were still kneeling on the ground: "Old guy, stand up and speak."

Mu Xingshan hurriedly got up: "Well, I immediately persuade Xiaozhao and no worries please, no worries."

Mu Xingshan came to Mu Xuezhao and lowered his voice with scared look: "Xiaozhao, these days, several families were continuous to come to our home and asked to be warrior couple with you. I refused as much as I can. But these two people are not ordinary. When they came, the other families were scared away."

"Dieh [Ancient Chinese call of father, dad]! You can't agree randomly. It is my lifelong event. How can you..." Mu Xuezhao's voice was not big, but she was really anxious.

Mu Xingshan showed bitterness on his face: "Daughter... They said that it's useless to refuse. They must get you. If we resist, the whole family members will die..."

Even Song Ning felt surprised, not to mention Mu Xuezhao.

The warriors not only cultivated their body, but the hearts, the characters and the Taoism. How can they be so vicious?

Song Ning looked at the young warrior with a bit of chill in his gaze.

The young warrior disliked Song Ning and wanted to give him a lesson. But now Song Ning dared to look at him with such gaze and he became even more angry.

0