Chapter 73
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mu Xuezhao couldn't persuade the servants and Song Ning looked at them, then at Mu Xingshan and smiled to Mu Xuezhao: "Thank you Miss Mu, but I am already recovered. I can't bother you any long. See you!"

"Song..."

Song Ning began to walk out and Mu Xuezhao still wanted to keep Song Ning but was stopped by her father. All the members felt relieved now and murmured in their hearts: Finally drive the god of plague away, otherwise we will die.

"Dieh! How dame you! Anyway, I will not marry to the Family Lu!" She rushed to her room with teardrops embedded on her eyelashes.

Song Ning gradually drifted away but could still hear the quarrel inside the house. He intended to leave directly, but when he heard the last words of Mu Xuezhao, a sense of sympathy for her rose in his heart.

"Well. Find a place to observe the change of the bagua mirror and, by the way, wait two days to see whether the Lu people will come again. If the robe can scare them away, he is willing to help the girl." He walked into an inn.

The Xiaoer [Waiter in ancient China] saw Song Ning, put the towel on his shoulder and greeted with warmth: "Sir, dajian [Ancient Chinese, going to a restaurant, a hotel or an inn for eating.] or sleeping?"

"Dajian? What does it mean?" Song Ning had been living in the mountains since the age of three and never exposed to the normal people's life after leaving the mountain. So, he knew nothing about it.

The Xiaoer did not feel strange and altered his question, "Sir, eating or sleeping?"

"Oh, sleeping." 

The Xiaoer replied: "Oh, unfortunately, there is only one room of Tian style left and the price..."

"Enough?" Song Ning had no concept of money. He saw a fingernail-sized gold in the storage ring and gave it to the Xiaoer.

The Xiaoer was amazed: "I know you are not an ordinary person, sir. You are indeed generous and different. You please go to the third floor and the first room on the left is yours. I'm going to prepare the food for you and wait a while please."

"Okay, thank you." Song Ning responded with a hold fist salute and went upstairs.

The room of Tian style is very large, twice as big as the rooms where Song Ning lived before. He sat in the chair, took out the bagua mirror and found the Xun word flashed more quickly, as if it was excited like a man.

Just now, Song Ning heard the pedestrians outside talk: "Hey, have you heard that, a few days ago, the guardian spiritual beast of the Tianyuan school Woods had awakened."

"Really? So lucky for the disciples of the Tianyuan school."

The name Woods immediately recalled Song Ning of the word Xun on the bagua mirror, for its corresponding figure is wood. So, he must go to the Tianyuan school anyway.

"Tianyuan school... It seems that Mu Xuezhao wants to be a disciple of Tianyuan school." Song Ning thought.

All the night, Song Ning had been meditating and cultivating. Because his body and bones were strengthened, the wound on his forehead was almost healed.

The next morning, Song Ninggang felt a wave spiritual energy as he just woke from the mediation. Lookin out from the window, he happened to see that the previous two warriors going to the Family Mu...

0