Chapter 75
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old warrior would have been afraid that Song Ning disliked the gifts. But he knew, since Song Ning had made comments, he would receive them, otherwise he would not say anything about them.

As long as he received the gifts, he would let the yesterday thing go, which was exactly what they came here for.

"There's more, of course! Please wait for a while. My uncle keeps the rest." The young warrior added in a hurry.

The old warrior nodded and took out something from the storage ring. Not pills this time, but spiritual stones.

Spiritual stone is money. Though rich and powerful in the city, they Family Lu possesses no functional things that can be regarded as good gifts. But they have money and can directly present spiritual stones. With the stones, one can buy anything he wants.

Song Ning glanced over the spiritual stones fully covered the table, probably more than a thousand.

The old warrior had been watching Song Ning's change of mood and when he saw a smile twitching at his mouth, he knew that Song Ning liked the gifts.

"Okay, I will not be fussy about what happened yesterday with you. You don't know my identity and it's not a serious fault. You can now leave without the things." Song Ning did not refuse those gifts acquiring effortlessly.

After the two warriors communicated with their eyes, the old warrior sounded Song Ning out, "Sir, the girl of the Family Lu Mu Xuezhao..."

"She's outstanding. I like her." Song Ning looked up at him.

At this moment, Song Ning's heartbeat speeded up a bit, but he did not show it. He was afraid they did an about-face because of Mu Xuezhao, then he would be unmasked.

But an old man at the medium level of spirit gathered period carried no risk to Song Ning in a battle, so he dared to continue pretending.

They two understood the meaning of Song Ning, "Well, well. Good taste. Mu Xuezhao's spiritual root is characterized with water, moistening all the things in the world. She is an excellent choice to be warrior couple and since she was elected by you, we will not cling to her."

The old warrior said those words peacefully as Mu Xuezhao is like a tool for trading.

"You know it." Song Ning responded faintly.

They two exchanged a look again, did not leave and intended to speak.

But when their words were still in the throat, Song Ning frowned, "Why are you still here? Waiting for me to see you off?"

Song Ning quite knew how to deal with them-they are cowardly bullies. Song Ning's words made even the old warrior sweat.

"No, no! We'd like to invite you to our Family Lu. In a few days, my nephew will join the Tianyuan school and need your care." The old warrior bowed.

Song Ning had just made the decision to visit the Tianyuan school and no one knew about it. So, he figured out they had regarded him as a chief disciple of the Tianyuan school. He had to first investigate the information of the school, or he would be revealed if something wrong.

0