Chapter 77
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many people were disappointed and left with only a half remaining. But there were also some trying to pass fish eyes for pearls and Mu Xingshan pointed at a young man of them, "Look at you! Don't you leave?"

"And you, how old are you? You look so grown-up, thirty? No slip-by here!"

"And you, you, too black!"

Just for a while, only three men left. Mu Xingshan smiled and looked at Mu Xuezhao, "Xiaozhao, choose one! I have already removed those who are not suitable."

Mu Xuezhao still looked around in disappointment, "I don't want to choose."

"Oh, my dear! I will agree with you. No worries to choose!" Mu Xingshan tried to persuade.

Mu Xuezhao was struggling and all of a sudden, she felt someone was looking at her. She looked up, found that Song Ning sitting on the opposite second floor window and became delighted.

"Is it for real that I can choose anyone?" Mu Xuezhao asked.

Seeing her changed face, Mu Xingshan become happy, "Yeah, I agree with your decision. Can you forgive me now?"

"Okay, then I choose him!" Mu Xuezhao raised her finger at the opposite second floor.

The three young men were standing upright, waiting for Mu Xuezhao to choose, but found that her hand was lifted too high. Mu Xingshan was stunned and looked at the direction of Mu Xuezhao's finger, so did the three young men.

Song Ning!

Song Ning also did not expect Mu Xuezhao to choose him. He had wanted to go to the Tianyuan school and thought it would be a little trouble to directly join it. Now to enter it as a follower of Mu Xuezhao was the better way. Anyway, he could now control his spiritual energy well and the ordinary ones were unable to recognize his real strength. Even if someone could recognize he was a warrior, but would think he was at the first

level of qi gathered period-it is convenient.

"He, why is he?! My little dear, it can't be him. You forgot about the Family Lu? When you are in Tianyuan..." Mu Xingshan became anxious.

"You promised me! Dishonesty is not welcomed and do you want to be a breal-promiser? And the Lu people came today, but hurried to leave. When I enter the Tianyuan school, they will not do anything to me." said Mu Xuezhao.

Mu Xingshan clenched his teeth with great hatred and thought Song Ning as a high-maintenance ghost. The three young people were also puzzled as they all come from the rich families in this city. They looked at Song Ning and found although he looked good, he dressed in common.

"Miss Mu, why do you think he's better than me?!" One of the young men pointed at Song Ning and asked.

Mu Xuezhao smiled faintly, "It doesn't matter which one is better. My followers, I choose, and I don't like you."

The young man's face suddenly changed due to Mu Xuezhao's words. But he could not lose his temper with Mu Xuezhao, so he turned to Song Ning, "Haha, little guy, have you heard it? She was selecting a follower now, and frankly saying, she was selecting a dog! It seems that you have the potential to be a dog!"

The other two immediately echoed.

Mu Xuezhao would not let Song Ning suffer this grievance. Yesterday she felt sorry for him already and how could she still let him make be ridiculed?

However, before Mu Xuezhao was about to speak, Song Ning rubbed his ear very impatiently, "I didn't get it wrong? I was woken, early in the morning, by you who were rushing to be dogs. Now, you even don't deserve to be dogs are and how dare you be mad at me?"

0