Chapter 78
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are looking for death!" The young man roared in anger, "Get down and I'll give you good..."

All of a sudden, he stopped speaking, followed by a whomp.

The other two had intended to continue echoing, but were scared by what happened in front of them. They swallowed and ran away. The young man still leaned on the ground, with a foot on his head, which was of Song Ning.

Mu Xingshan was scared, too. He saw Song Ning jumping down from the window on the young man and did not expect Song Ning know a little Kong Fu. Of course, in his eyes, Kong Fu is not a big deal.

"I did not expect you to know a little Kong Fu. It is your luck that my daughter chose you as her follower. You behave yourself!" Now, Mu Xuezhao was a warrior and Mu Xingshan, as her father, became arrogant.

Though unsatisfied with her father's attitude toward Song Ning, Mu Xuezhao got delighted with Song Ning's action just now, "It's better for you to know Kong Fu. It can strengthen your physical condition. And if you get an opportunity, you can cultivate as well. After all, the warriors and common people are different and you will be respected then."

Song Ning responded with a smile, "Then, I'm your follower now."

"Not follower! We are friends." Mu Xuezhao smiled.

Mu Xuezhao could always warm Song Ning's heart. He nodded without any more words. Mu Xingshan was a bit unhappy, but he could do nothing.

So, Song Ning became a member of the Family Mu. The Mu servants saw him and became worried again. But even Mu Xingshan could not prevent Mu Xuezhao's choice, neither could them. Song Ning understood why they were worried, so he spoke to Mu Xuezhao, "Miss Mu, how about I still living in the opposite inn. I have not checked out now. Just notice me at the day when you leave for the Tianyuan school and I'll go with you."

Mu Xuezhao nodded and smiled, "Okay, it is better you do not live here, or my families..."

Song Ning felt fun of Mu Xuezhao's awkward expression. She is really a shy girl. 

Song Ning left and Mu Xingshan was the happiest one. the Mu servants also muttered, "Our miss used to be well-behaved. But now, why she insists to get on with such a crooked guy?! If we offend the Family Lu, we will suffer a lot!"

"Sh, don't make nonsense! Miss is coming!"

In fact, Mu Xuezhao had heard what they said, but she ignored the words.

After back to the inn, Song Ning took out the Spirit Gathered Dan. In addition to the pills he received from the ghost after the disaster of Tianhe City, he decided to classify those pills.

Not for a while, he was done with the classification. Not counting on those small pills, he had five Spirit Gathered Dan in total.

But he found small differences of each Spirit Gathered Dan. He knew that the same kind of pills are different in quality. The one gained from the Family Lu only has one faint line, but the four from the Tianhe City have more than two, with one even three.

Now he slightly remembered that the number of the line could affect the effect of the pills.

Song Ning swallowed the pill of the Family Lu

0