Chapter 79
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the Spirit Gathered Dan entered Song Ning's mouth, it was transformed into spiritual energy, flooding into his body. If he did not immediately cultivate, the energy would flow out of the body.

However, Song Ning found the energy was rushing to his Dantian. He was shocked and understood, after sensation, that it was the Dantian absorbing the spiritual energy, which was common to see.

In a breath, all the spiritual energy was sucked in his Dantian and he felt his cultivation improved a little.

"Is it because of the Magic Taoism Scripture?" Song Ning thought and took another Spirit Gathered Dan, that has two lines, in his mouth.

This time, it took two breath to absorb all the spiritual energy.

Song Ning did not feel uncomfortable and continued taking the pills.

The second.

The third.

The fourth.

The fifth! This is the three-line one and after three breath, the spiritual energy was absorbed completely.

"It seems that my Dantian can suck the spiritual energy so quickly. Then, the Spirit Gathered Dan would be the best for me to improve my cultivation. I have to get more." Song Ning thought.

If the other warriors know his idea, they will anger to death. Only a few warriors can eat a Spirit Gathered Dan every five days, let along five pills every day! So, to be an alchemist is pretty important. 

It took Song Ning less than two hours to absorb five Spirit Gathered Dans. He sensed his own body and found he did not breakthrough to another period, but his cultivation had improved a lot. He could see his Dantian, like a huge gully, and the 10% of which had been filled with spirit energy water.

"He spent ten breath to achieve this. In this way, his Dantian will be fully filled soon." Song Ning thought. He had found that he cultivated quite differently from others-he can randomly sense himself to help cultivation. 

The next morning, when he was in meditation, he heard the sound of knock.

"Song Ning, our miss is ready to set out. You hurry to prepare and don't delay her, or you will be killed." Someone left with these words. 

Song Ning did not care about the man and directly left the room.

He did not stand at the door of the Family Mu, but a little far away from it. Because he saw everyone in the Family Mu was seeing off Mu Xuezhao and he did not want to greet them.

After a long time, Mu Xuezhao came to Song Ning, followed by Mu Xingshan.

"Song Ning, you should carry all these things and if you lose one, I will not spare you!" He gave Song Ning two bundles of things.

Song Ning now understood why Mu Xuezhao needed a follower, who, to be frank, functioned as a servant.

Mu Xuezhao did not expect so many packages of her. But all of a sudden, the two warriors of the Family Lu came with bad expressions.

0