Chapter 80
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mu Xingshan saw the two warriors in the distance and changed his face. Why did they come here? Song Ning would leave soon and it didn't matter if they would not see him, but now...

Every one of the Family Mu changed their faces. Even Mu Xuezhao's face became very ugly. Song Ning was here and the young warrior hated Song Ning. What if he beat Song Ning here?

Mu Xuezhao gritted her teeth. After all, Song Ning was chosen by her and she couldn't ignore him. So, she took a step and stopped in front of Song Ning.

The two warriors did not know what happened. They saw Song Ning and wanted to come to greet him, but found the Mu people very scared of them.

They two were not stupid and still remembered that Song Ning secretly exposed his golden robe. They knew he must want to hide his identity, so they would not easily reveal his secret.

The Mu people looked at the two with vigilance and thought something bad would happen.

But they did not expect that the young warrior waked to the packets on the ground, "Miss Mu, are these your luggage? Let's carry them for you!"

"Ah?" Mu Xuezhao did not figure out what happened, neither did the other Mu people. They wondered why the young warrior did not beat Song Ning and punish them Lu people, but paid attention to the luggage.

"Oh, I'm Lu Sheng, Miss Mu. I have a storage ring that can store things conveniently. if you like, put these things with me, please." said Lu Sheng.

Mu Xingshan did not know why they two acted as this, but he thought politeness would not irritate them and bowed, "Seniors, immortals, we dare not to bother you. Let the servant do it!"

Lu Sheng felt feared that Mu Xingshan actually called Song Ning as a servant. If he got angry, wouldn't himself be involved?

The old warrior was puzzled as well and dared not to say anything.

Suddenly, Song Ning came over, "Let me do such heavy things, immortal!"

Lu Sheng was shocked and thought Song Ning was testing him. He responded, "I'll do it. I have a storage ring."

"Let me do it. How dare I bother you with such little things?" Song Ning continued.

When Lu was even more scared and thought that Song Ning was saying the opposite, "I do it. I do it."

Song Ning looked coldly at Lu Sheng's eyes, which made Lu Sheng's heart tremble. He did not continue to argue with Song Ning.

"Thank you, immortal!" Song Ning picked up these packages directly, "Miss Mu, let's go."

Although the Mu people did not understand, they got a good impression on Song Ning. After all, in their views, Lu Sheng was deliberately polite and Song Ning insisted carrying the heavy luggage, which was a contribution to them. Or, they all have to die if Lu Sheng became angry.

Mu Xuezhao saw the two warriors did not do anything, so she also bowed to them, "Thank you, seniors! We dare not to bother you with such little things. Let's do it on our own."

She grabbed a packet from Song Ning's shoulder and carried it herself.

Mu Xingshan had intended to say something, but when he saw the eyes of Lu Sheng, he closed his mouth.

Song Ning and Mu Xuezhao left. The Mu people did not dare to see them off, neither did the Lu people.

0