Chapter 81
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old warrior looked at the back of Song Ning from afar and sighed, "Shenger, do you now understand why he can become the chief disciple?"

"No." Lu Sheng shook his head.

"He knows when to eat humble pie and when to hold his head high. He must have come out to practice and doesn't want to easily reveal his identity. He likes Mu Xuezhao, but did not use his own identity to force her, instead, he pretended to be a follower. Anyway, after returning to the Tianyuan school, he will still hide among the disciples and be her follower to get her heart. His mind is tough and no one can compare it." said the old warrior.

Lu Sheng suddenly realized and looked at Song Ning's back with more respect, as if Song Ning was his idol.

Song Ning didn't know what they were saying. He carried the luggage and left with Mu Xuezhao. He didn't use the storage ring because he didn't want to reveal his identity. Moreover, the weight was a little heavy for ordinary people, but almost nothing for him.

Just out of the city, Mu Xuezhao looked at Song Ning, "Are you tired? It's really hard for you to carry so much luggage. Let's open them to see if anything can be thrown away."

Song Ning shook his head, "It's okay. I take it as exercise. But how far is the Tianyuan school from here?"

Mu Xuezhao pointed to the northeast, "About forty miles, not very far. But with so much luggage..."

"Well, let's go. If I feel tired, I will take a break." Song Ning said.

Mu Xuezhao was still a bit embarrassed, but these bags were all packed by herself. There was nothing to throw away. Thinking for a while, she took another package from Song Ning, "Give me this bag too."

Song Ning smiled. He knew that these things were not heavy for Mu Xuezhao, so he did not argue with her.

"On the wat to the school is also a kind of practice. Maybe someone is monitoring us from now on. If I bring a group of ordinary people to help me with my luggage, I am afraid to be punished. Sorry. "Mu Xuezhao said."

Song Ning touched his nose, "Let's go quickly. Otherwise, the night is coming."

Mu Xuezhao smiled and accompanied by Song Ning.

Song Ning had been pretending to be very tired along the way, for he was worried about what Mu Xuezhao said, ' Maybe someone is monitoring us from now on.' If it is really and he revealed he cultivation in the school, he would be suspected. So, he showed a hint of spiritual energy.

Mu Xuezhao was not smart, but became curious that Song Ning was not tired carrying so much luggage. She peeked at Song Ning along the way and this time, she was surprised to find that a spiritual energy wave appeared around Song Ning.

"Song Ning, you are a warrior? You have spiritual energy?!" Mu Xuezhao surprised, as if discovering a secret.

0