Chapter 82
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Ning looked a little embarrassed, "Yeah, I have cultivated a short time before. I don't know why I lost my spiritual energy and broke my head that day. I dared not to tell you I'm a warrior, because I'm afraid it will not recover. But it did last night."

Mu Xuezhao even forgot that she was a girl and Song Ning was a boy and grasped his hand, "Haha, great! You can live with me and need not to do the chores in Tianyuan school."

Song Ning did not quite understand Mu Xuezhao's words. But when he heard she was going to live with him, he couldn't help recalling the day in the lake and the snow-like skin of Mu Xuezhao-his cheeks suddenly became red.

Aware of they are different in nature, Mu Xuezhao got red as well.

In the midair, a man watched Song Ning and Mu Xuezhao and smiled, "They two are quite interesting with such young ages. It is hard for the follower to reach the first level of qi gathered period and the young girl of water spiritual root physique is so kind. Great!" He flew away.

He was the one who came over for the inspection. Done with Mu Xuezhao, he continued to inspect the other disciples.

After he was away, Song Ning looked up at the sky and saw him off. He had discovered this person for a while, but pretended to not know, in case his identity being disclosed.

Feeling strange, the warrior frowned, turned his head back and looking at Song Ning and Mu Xuezhao from afar. When he found them were still moving slowly, he shook his head, "I am too nervous. How can these two little guys discover me? They are only at the first level of qi gathered period!"

What a close call! Almost be discovered! Song Ning thought.

The two continued moving. At noon, it was so hot that even the warriors at the first level of qi gathered period couldn't stand. Moreover, they had already reached the territory of Tianyuan school now and the land seemed to be sticky, making people struggling.

Mu Xuezhao explained the strangeness Song Ning, "We have already arrived at the outmost of the Tianyuan school. The land is like a swamp, but it will not sink and this is also a test for us. Let's take a break."

Song Ning felt fresh, looked at the ground and nodded, "Really? I have never seen such a land."

"There are so many magic things in the world that you haven't seen yet, such as the storage ring, you haven't seen it before, have you? We may not have one, even if we were permitted to the school. It is said that only the chief disciples will be issued one and the others have to use the storage bag." Mu Xuezhao was looking forward to the life in Tianyuan school.

Storage ring?

In fact, Song Ning had two such rings and did not take them seriously, or he would capture the rings after killing the two Miao warriors.

"Ouch, no more talking about it and let's cultivate hard together to become the chief disciples!" Mu Xuezhao added firmly.

Song Ning nodded, "Okay, let's try our best together."

0