Chapter 83
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly at the moment, a ridicule came behind them, "Such a bumpkin girl, where do you come?! You can't get through Swamp Land, but want to be a chief disciple? Dreaming!"

Song Ning and Mu Xuezhao looked toward the sound and found a female figure dressed fancy coming quickly. Her rushed to the Swamp Land fast with only a little slowing down. A prideful young man was behind and swept across the land without any pause.

The girl's words were so harsh that Mu Xuezhao had intended to refute, but swallowed when she saw they two passing the land so easily.

They two all revealed the cultivation of the third level of qi gathered period.

The girl crossed the twenty-foot land, turned back and deliberately waved her hand to disclose the storage ring in her finger, "It is really a shame to enter the school in the same period as you."

The young man looked at Mu Xuezhao, stopped his eyes on the white skin of Mu Xuezhao and licked his lips. Mu Xuezhao discovered his subtle act and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Xiaoye, let's go!" The woman requested him to keep on going and the young man turned around and kept up with her. His greedy gaze was also watched by Song Ning.

Song Ning had been watching him. His performance had already revealed his ideas that he will do something to Mu Xuezhao maybe. Song Ning should always be on guard. Since he companied Mu Xuezhao, he could't let her be bullied.

Though uncomfortable, Mu Xuezhao could only endure it, "If my cultivation becomes higher than theirs one day, I will not allow them to bully us!"

Looking at Mu Xuezhao's red face, Song Ning suddenly felt sympathy. But it is not the time to show his real strength now, or he would have the elders' attention in the school.

"I'm rested. Let's go!" Song Ning suggested.

Mu Xuezhao nodded and became delighted again, "Well, let's go up the mountain and catch up with them as soon as possible."

"Okay!" Song Ning responded.

After crossing the Swamp Land, Song Ning and Mu Xuezhao saw the girl staring at a huge stone, "Xiaoye, come on and smash the huge stone!"

Several attacks later, the stone just showed some cracks. Song Ning observed that there was only one small path around, which was blocked by the stone.

Song Ning could recognize at a glance that the stone could only be broken into pieces by warriors exceeding the seventh level of qi gathered period, so he did not felt surprised.

But the girl got a little angry and snorted, "Waste, go aside!"

Faceless, Xiaoye bowed without feelings and walked aside.

The girl performed some tricks with her hands and slammed her spiritual energy at the stone.

Boom!

Boom!

After a few times, the stone was still not broken.

Song Ning discovered someone in the sky was watching them now. But even no one else existed, he would not help.

"Oops, you passed the Swamp Land so fast, but still stopped with us here. Haha!" Song Ning laughed.

0