Chapter 85
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wind blinded Xiaoye and hindered his movement. Liu Yi flashed to him and patted a palm on his chest. He took the opportunity and grabbed Liu Yi's hand. But Liu Yi broke free somehow and once again, patted a palm out. Though not heavy of the two palms, Xiaoye was still injured and retreated dozens of steps to stand still.

Almost at the fourth level of qi gathered period. Song Ning recognized Liu Yi's cultivation and believed him to be the son of a big family. Since Zimo Ting dared to treat Liu Yi so impolite, she must be from a big family too.

Zimo Ting did not care about Xiaoye, but stared at Liu Yi coldly, "No wonder you dare to taunt me! Your cultivation has improved a lot!"

She emitted all her spiritual gas to strengthen her imposing manner and looked more higher cultivated than Liu Yi.

The situation now became intense, but Liu Yi waved his hand, "Look, we used to have a fight once a year and from now on, there will be much more chances, since we have both joined the Tianyuan school. So, we do not need to settle the results! To break the huge stone is the top priority now!"

An elder had been watching what happened below in the sky and acclaimed Liu Yi in his heart, "Great! Did not be influenced by the emotion! But the Zimo Ting, who is regarded as the best, is too fickle!"

He turned his eyes on Mu Xuezhao, "Among the three in attention, Mu Xuezhao's cultivation is the lowest, but it is lucky for her to have the water spiritual root physique. After she finds a warrior couple, she can improve cultivation fast."

Done with the three, he made efforts on his feet and flew away without a look at Song Ning.

Seeming to agree Liu Yi's words, Zimo Ting did not start the fight, just snorted.

Still calm with a smile on his face, Liu Yi came to Song Ning, "Sir, could you please help to break the stone as well as your follower? If we unit together, it will be smashed soon and we can pass. Or, it's getting dark soon and the third block Devil Forest is more difficult." 

Song Ning waved his hand, "You are wrong! I'm the follower, not she!"

Liu Yi got embarrassed and turned to Mu Xuezhao, "Sorry, I'm sorry! My sight is not very good. So, could you please...help us?"

Zimo Ting sneered to interrupt him, "Why ask them for help? At the first level of qi gathered period, their strengths are nearly zero. You two just stay away and don't be hurt by the spalls then."

Mu Xuezhao was irritated, "What's the meaning of shaming us?! I must help!"

Song Ning stopped her and turned to Zimo Ting, "Thanks for your kind reminding. We have a rest here now and will leave away four hours later."

Liu Yuwe felt confused about Song Ning's words, "Why four hours?"

Liu Yi couldn't help laughing out and Zimo Ting stared at Song Ning coldly, eager to kill him.

Song Ning was calm and explained, "They might break the stone in four hours, so it is no problem to leave here then."

Liu Yuer laughed out loud and came to Song Ning and Leng Yuexiao, "My cultivation is at the first level of qi gathered period too and can't help. I stay here and leave away with you together!"

"You three..." Zimo Ting clenched a fist, but opened after a while. They don't deserve my anger! She thought.

0