Chapter 88
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone was waiting for Lu Sheng to suppress Song Ning, but Lu Sheng was not angry at all. Instead, he responded with respect, "Okay, okay, Se... Sir, come and try please." Lu Sheng wanted to say Senior, but changed to Sir after Song Ning's gaze at him.

Lu Sheng did not understand why Song Ning concealed his identity till now. He would be disclosed when he broke this huge stone. But when Lu Sheng heard the words of Song Ning, he couldn't help but think that Song Ning was deep!

Song Ning replied to Lu Sheng with a hold fist salute, "Thank you!"

He moved ahead in the gaze of everyone. While walking, he began to explain (to find an excuse), "Though my cultivation is not high, I happened to learn how to crush stones." 

Liu Yuer whispered to Mu Xuezhao, "Your follower is interesting! Does he really know method?"

"Uh... I don't know either. But since he said he can." Mu Xuezhao answered.

"You don't know your follower?" Liu Yuer was surprised.

"In fact, we don't know each other for a long time and I don't know him very well. But I know he is a good guy!" Mu Xuezhao explained.

Liu Yuer smirked, "Haha, 'but he is a good guy,' you like him? The forbidden love between the master and the servant, I am looking forward to it!"

Mu Xuezhao's face suddenly became red like an apple and Liu Yuer giggled next to her.

Song Ning had come to the huge stone and placed his hand on it.

He looked up at the sky, as if long for the luck. But, in fact, he was observing if an elder was here.

"Crush huge stones. You are bold! Don't pretend! if you know how to crush it, why you wait until... now..." Zimo Ting though he was just boosting up to gain intention. But her next words were buried by the sound of 'crack'.

The huge stone became piling up gravels in a blink.

"You..." Liu Yi was extremely shocked and stared at Song Ning open-eyed. 

Song Ning frowned, 'Am I discovered? I did not show much spiritual energy just now!'

"You can really crush the stone!" Liu Yi smiled and came to Song Ning, "I haven't asked your name! So lucky we have you, or I am afraid that we will be trapped here tonight!"

Liu Yi's words made everyone believe Song Ning did not rely on his own strength to crush the stone and less jealous to Song Ning.

"I didn't expect that you really know some heretical methods." Zimo Ting rolled her eyes and entered the Devil Forest first.

Xiaoye followed her closely. But the others did not keep up with them.

Lu Sheng stood aside and looked at the gravels with fierce heartbeats. But he only felt a little fluctuation of Song Ning's spiritual energy, weak as the first level of the qi gathered period one.

To not reveal his real strength, Song Ning controlled his cultivation at the first level of the qi gathered period and crush the huge stone. So, how powerful is he!

Lu Sheng felt himself smart to be humble and he asserted Song Ning be the hidden second chief disciple of the Tianyuan school.

0