Chapter 93
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Senior, let me take you out to protect your identity!"  Lu Sheng bowed, no one hearing his voice except Song Ning.

"Okay." Song Ning responded.

Lu Sheng awakened the four disciples lying on the ground. When they opened their eyes in confusion, they thought they were dead, but knew they were still alive when seeing Lu Sheng.

"Thank you for your help, senior!" They kneeled on the ground.

He was a little embarrassed and glanced at Song Ning. Song Ning bowed his head, pretending to thank him. He barely laughed, "Well, welcome. Let's go!"

He protected them with his spiritual energy and guiding them out of the Devil Forest.

Outside the forest, Liu Yuer was comforting Mu Xuezhao, "Don't worry, just a moment and Song Ning will not be injured. He has not taught us how to crush the stone yet!"

Mu Xuezhao was in a bad mood. When she thought that Song Ning might die, she was upset, as if she had lost something important.

The tears spread out on Mu Xuezhao's eyelashes, crystal clear and her red eyes would make people feel pity.

But at this moment, Lu Sheng came out of from the Devil Forest, followed by Song Ning and the other disciples.

Mu Xuezhao became energetic all of a sudden and rushed to Song Ning. She wanted to hug him, but thinking that girls should be restrained, she stopped.

"Luckily, you are fine! If you die, I will have no followers!" Mu Xuezhao blushed.

Song Ning scratched his head. He didn't expect Mu Xuezhao would be so reacted.

Liu Yuer smiled and jumped over, "Not bad, you are not dead! But it's not the time to date now! Elders are here!"

All the disciples turned to the elders and their joy of surviving was suppressed in an instant.

All the four elders of Tianyuan school came to here. But the Master did not show up, since he was rarely seen.

Elder Hong in red rode, Elder Huang yellow robe, Elder Bai white robe, Elder Lv green robe. 

They gazed at the disciples in front of them.

The Tianyuan school was in the northeast, quite different from those of the East. Here, the disciples were parted into four courts respectively leading by the four elders. According to their cultivation, they were sub-divided into outer disciples, inner disciples, core disciples, even the pro-disciples and the chief disciples. As for ordinary disciples, their work was to do the chores. 

There was a rule that the followers should pursue their disciples, so the stronger the disciples, the more benefits the followers received.

Elder Huang glanced at Zimo Ting and smiled to her, "Good girl, would you like to come to my court? I can let you be an inner disciple according to your cultivation."

She felt happy and accepted, "Thank you, master!" The other disciples revealed envious eyes.

The next one was the Elder Hong. His eyes linger on these disciples. Finally, he cast his sight at Mu Xuezhao...

0