Chapter 94
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mu Xuezhao, would you like to join my court? Although you only have the cultivation of the first level of qi gathered period, I can make an exception for you to be an inner disciple. You know, the ordinary inner disciples should be with third-level cultivation!" Elder Hong smiled and looked very friendly.

Inner disciple?!

Normally, she could be an outer disciple, so how couldn't she be happy to be an inner disciple!? 

"Yes, I would!" She was happy and ignored Song Ning. Finishing answering, she recalled him and looked at him, as if asking his opinion.

At present, he did not have the right to express his opinions, so he just nodded.

The Elder Hong felt satisfied with Mu Xuezhao's answer, "Well, good! "

The next turn belonged to Elder Bai. He was optimistic about the two of the Family Liu. They were appointed as the inner disciples as well and felt happy.

As for the Elder Lv, he had accepted Lu Sheng a few days before already, so he turned to the four people who almost died in the Devil Forest. Among them, two were disciples and two followers. He asked them, "Would you two like to be the ordinary disciples in my court?"

They knew that their cultivation was low and they dared not ask for more. It was lucky for them to pass the examination already. They bowed, "Thanks, master."

The four elders left with their own disciples.

Elder Hong looked at Mu Xuezhao kindly, "Though you are only an inner disciple, you can come to me at any time if you need any resource to cultivate."

Mu Xuezhao became pleasant, "Thanks, master!"

They three arrived at a stone pillar. The pillar itself was nothing special, but there was a vivid stone-carved dragon at the top of it. 

Elder Hong introduced it, "There are four courts in Tianyuan school, they are Blue Dragon, White Tiger, Rose Finch and Black Tortoise. The four stone pillars are the signs for the four courts and also the four directions. Our Blue Dragon Court is at the east."

Mu Xuezhao and Song Ning nodded.

Song Ning sensed a wave of spiritual energy, when he entered the Blue Dragon Court, not strong but familiar.

"The Tianyuan school and Tianhe city are all big cultivation schools, so I got the same feelings." Song Ning thought.

The outermost buildings of the court were densely packed, but the closer, the fewer.

Elder Hong explained, "As you can see, the houses become fewer as we come in and in. The ordinary disciples live in the outmost."

Mu Xuezhao's sight was casted at the houses in front, "Mater, here is for the inner disciples and which room is mine?"

He responded with a smile, "I plan to focus on your training, so you can be excepted to live near me."

Elder Hong noticed Song Ning still followed them and frowned, "Why you follow us? Go to find a disciple named Hong Fei at the outmost and he will arrange you!"

0