Chapter 125
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The disciples were waiting outside to see who would come out, because the one was possibly Yin.

But no one showed up after a long time.

"It seems that Mie did not want to continue challenging." said a disciple.

In the Arena, not a voice was heard again and the disciples lost expectation. Moreover, Yin had already reached the second place, and it was absolutely impossible for Mie to surpass him.

In a small room in the Arena, Yin who just successfully challenged did not leave immediately, but sat quietly on the chair. He was waiting with his last chance, because he believed that Mie might challenge him.

There was a defect of the Arena's design that if the challenged figure was rigid and inflexible without a real man controlling it, its strength would decline. Even the medium-period cultivation of spirit gathered period would be dropped to initial period.

The silence had disappointed many disciples, but the silence was always followed by eruption.

In the arena, a long-lost voice sounded, "Mie, challenge the number 1!"

This was just a notice. No matter ended with a victory or a failure, it was of great courage to challenge the number 1, because if failing, the challenger's ranking would fall to the last one.

Challenge the number 1?

It was believable to challenge the number 2, but impossible to win the number 1, because the disciple occupying the number 1 possessed a pretty higher cultivation than the other disciples.

"Too arrogance! Who has the nerve to challenge Brother Lin?!" A female disciple hummed.

"I guess, after a few breaths, the voice of Mie's failure will be heard!" Another female disciple disdained.

Sure enough, the voice sounded again.

"Mie..."

The disciples praised, "He's pretty good to hold more than twenty breaths. That's not easy!"

"Right, Brother Lin's cultivation is especially high and Mie should be proud of himself."

"Succeed in challenging the number 1, rank up to 1!"

"What?"

"Su... success?!"

The disciples couldn't believe their ears and threw their eyes at the stone monument at once. With a flash, the name of Lin Suifeng was replaced with Mie on the monument and Lin fell to the number 9.

Everyone was stumped.

The result had robbed all their power of utterance and overturned their brains.

At the same time, in the arena, Song Ning whispered to himself, "This one spiritual stone is not wasted. The rewards for the number 1 is much more than that for the number 9."

He knew that many people must be waiting outside now and would be recognized if he went out, so he did not go out immediately.

Besides, he also wanted to know if the Yin would challenge him.

Yin thought that he would be challenged by Mie, but did not expect Mie directly challenged the Number 1 and succeeded.

0