Chapter 131
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, miss, meet you again and you bring an... immortal!" The boy took a closer look at the ordinary disciples' robe of Song Ning.

"Don't be excited, he picked the cloth up outside the city. Give me ten sticks as usual!" Tang Yue waved his hand and explained.

The boy got relieved and gently patted his chest, "I thought that there are really immortals to buy our Delicious Fruits on Sticks and that is our honor!"

Tang Yue smiled and before she took out her money, Song Ning had already given an ingot of silver to the boy, "Enough?"

The boy grabbed the silver and replied, "Hey? You two, from big families, are indeed different from others of normal families. Customers like you every day will exhaust my changes." 

He began to fetch out a lot of copper coins to Song Ning. Song Ning refused with a frown, "Keep the changes, just give us the fruits on sticks."

"You two are the same, are you brother and sister?" The boy seemed to be get used to the rich's generosity and handed the giving the fruits on sticks to Tang Yue.

She was so happy, because this was the first time that someone had spent money for her. She held a bag of fruits on sticks, "Thank you, see you later!"

They two left. On the way, she stretched out fruit on a stick to Song Ning, "Hey, this is yours."

"Thanks." He took it over. This was the second time he had eaten fruits on sticks.

She also took out one for herself and stored the rest in her ring.

There were plenty of people walking on the street. While eating the fruit on a stick, she pointed to a shop not far away, "A clothes shop is over there. Let's go to buy a new robe for you. We'll get in trouble if recognized."

"Trouble? Someone here has disputes with us Tianyuan disciples?" Small surprise struck Song Ning.

Tang Yue's face got grim, "No. But I've heard that some demoniac warriors had made troubles here these days, and some eastern schools has also sent disciples here to investigate the ruin of the Tianhe City."

He was shocked. Though not so sad, he had a sense of quilt about the happening and did not expect that some disciples from eastern schools would come here to investigate.

"Sister Tang, do you know which schools are investigating here?" He asked.

"The eastern third-level cultivating schools, maybe the Luoxia Ridge and the Cangyun Mountain. Ouch, don't ask so much! It's none of your business." She became impatient.

"Okay." Song Ning didn't continue to ask. He was worried to be recognized by the disciples of the Cangyun Mountain or the Luoxia Ridge, for no one would believe his explanation why he was the only Tianhe disciple surviving. 

After a while, they arrived at the clothes shop.

"Do you want to buy clothes? Come in please! We have all kinds of clothes here, including cultivating robes. Sir, you... you..." The tailor stared at Song Ning while crying his wares.

0