Chapter 133
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were indeed a lot of people moving in the same direction, including not only ordinary people but also warriors, however in ordinary dress, which seemed that something did happen in the Liuhe City. 

It was getting more and more crowded. Song Ning and Tang Yue followed them to the flower sea slowly. But a shout came from the rear abruptly, "Go aside!"

The crowd immediately opened a road. If Song Ning was alone, he would step aside, but he was with Tang Yue now. She did not get out of the way, but looked back at the people who shouted just now behind. 

These people were walking fast, and they...

They were in cultivating robes!

"Get away!" screamed a disciple in a red robe with a word 'Bing' on it. 

Bing? Was there a school named with Bing?

They should be three people, a red robe inner disciple, a purple chief disciple, and a silver pro-disciple.

Tang Yue pinched her nose and said to Song Ning, "It's smelly, who is farting?"

Her words giggled Song Ning.

"You are looking for death!" The disciple in red rushed to her, intending to start a fight. 

"Don't make trouble!" Suddenly, the one in silver thundered.

"Cousin, she..."

"Step aside!"

The former obeyed and the latter slowly came to Tang Yue, "Miss, you blocked my way. Are you trying to capture my attention?"

"Ah? Haha. you just cried so loudly. If someone's capturing attention, that's you!" Tang Yue retorted.

This disciple maintained calm, "If you are illiterate, then let me tell you what is embroidered on the corner of this robe!"

He shook his clothes and a flashing word 'Bing' fell into everyone's eyes.

In the crowd, someone uttered, "They are form the Bingling School, a branch of the Family Leng in the far polar!"

The Family Leng, as one of the top big families in this country, was said to have become a four-level cultivating school already. So the ordinary people were sacred of it, even of its branch, Bing Ling School 

Ignoring Song Ning, the disciple looked at Tang Yue proudly, "You are so beautiful. If you see the flower sea with me tonight, I will forgive you for offending me."

"Ridiculous! Don't you see that I already have a male companion? Only a branch, how dare you to be so arrogant!?" She hugged Song Ning's arm.

Song Ning felt a little embarrassed about her gentle touch.

The disciple seemed to just see Song Ning, and pushed him, "He deserves to be called human?"

Tang Yue frowned and raised her hand to stop the disciple, "You dare to start a battle in the Liuhe City?"

He turned over his wrist to touch her hand. She did not expect that and withdrew her hand at once.

"You touched smooth! I don't like speak, but today I will explain to you." He took out a token, "This is a token from the Family Leng and we are in a task. So we dare even to kill people here, let alone to start!"

0