Chapter 155
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Ning began to mediate in his room and after a while, the sun rose.

He opened the door and moved toward the Tianji Stone.

Most of the disciples were still sleeping at this time, but he knew there would still few at the Tianji Stone. Sure enough, Li Qingling, Tang Yue and Liu Yi were here to receive their allowances.

With their eyes closed, they placed their hands on the stone for several breaths'time.

"Whew, I got four pills of Spirit Gathered Dan this time! The school becomes generous!" Tang Yue opened her eyes and giggled.

Li Qingling smiled faintly, "Yeah! There were only three last time."

Liu Yi uttered smiling as well, "Haha, congratulate for you getting four pills of Spirit Gathered Dan, Sister Tang Yue! And I have got five!"

Tang Yue responded with a sneer, "Oh, so what!"

Song Ning turned around to not be recognized, but Tang Yue was quite familiar with him and discovered him quickly, "Brother Song, I got four pills of Spirit Gathered Dan just now and they are easy to gain for me, so you keep them!"

Liu Yi's face suddenly got dark. Spirit Gathered Dan, easy to gain? 

He thought Tang Yue was trying to anger himself, for everyone knew that he was born poor and accomplished the present cultivation all due to his diligence.

However, he was not irritated, "Sister Tang Yue, you are so generous! But he can't eat the Spirit Gathered Dan, or he will probably die, which will inculpate you!"

"Well, it's none of your business! Just cherish your own pills!" Tang Yue snorted.

Li Qingling stopped her with a sigh, "Tang Yue, stop saying like that!" Then, she casted a gentle smile to Song Ning, which made Liu Yi jealous.

She asked, "Brother Song, are you come to receive the allowance either? Go ahead! It's almost closed!"

Song Ning had refused to do that in front of them, but the approaching deadline drove him to go to the stone, "Yes! Though it may not be much, I am still curious."

"Haha, we are waiting for you here! I have good news for you!" Tang Yue told to Song Ning in big joy.

Liu Yi hummed, "It's the first time to see a disciple at the first level of qi gathered period to receive the allowance! Hey, please tell me what you've got! Cause I'm curious too! "

Tang Yue threw a glance at him, while Li Qingling with a blank expression.

Song Ning came to the stone under the taunt of Li Yi.

Like a huge mirror, the stone was crystal clear, but couldn't reflect the lights and the sunshine would directly penetrate into it.

He became a little bit dizzy before the stone. But at this time, the Bagua Mirror in his storage ring suddenly began to twinkle...

0