Chapter 162
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Ning wanted to lock his heart to prevent Youyue from spying on his mind anymore.

But she didn't notice his bad mood and continued, "The Magical Taoism Scripture was indeed divided into three parts-Qingyue, Guyue and me, but people later always want to integrate it."

Youyue...

Qingyue?

Guyue?

Song Ning seemed to have figure out something. 'But how is this possible?' He thought.

"Why not? You ordinary people always devote yourselves into the natural Taoism, so you consider yourselves omniscient. But actually, you know little!" She saw his mind again.

He was irritated, thinking, 'I'd like to box her, or rob her speaking ability, or at least not let her spy on my mind anymore!'

She snorted lightly, "I haven't talked to anyone for thousands of years, so don't be angry, okay? And I promise to not do that again!"

He frowned and did not answer, but infiltrated his spiritual energy into the storage ring to read the martial art he received at the Tianji Stone.

The Sword Flier!

When he was about to browsing, her voice sounded again in his mind, "The Sword Flier? It's the lowest-level flying method, nothing remarkable, but you can only learn it as a basing-period warrior. I recalled the past time that we nine fairies..."

"Can you shut up?" He couldn't stand her.

She stopped talking.

Song Ning got relieved. He didn't get used to the sudden thing in his mind. But what annoyed him was that he couldn't defeat all the warriors at the basing period!

"I must speed up to accomplish the cultivation that surpasses the basing period." He sighed and began to read the Sword Flier.

After a while, he realized that the sword he was rewarded was provided for the Sword Flier. The method might be difficult for others, but not Song Ning, because it required the warriors' good mastery of spiritual energy and strong physique condition. His body had been strengthened by the Magical Taoism Scripture for a long time and his bones had turned icy due to the Ice Poisonous Bug.

As for the control of spiritual energy, he was good at it due to the Magical Taoism Scripture.

He closed the book, "I have to break through to the basing period first!"

The night had fallen and he had to leave the school, I have to leave. Anxious, he went to the Lu Sheng's room.

His knock interrupted Lu Sheng who was now focused on cultivation.

"Who? Don't knock again!" Lu Sheng opened the door impatiently.

0