[Chapter 6: Training of a sedentary man]
386 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Training of a sedentary man]

▽▽▽

"Holy molly"

Ryu's eyes shone with excitement as he imagined several possibilities while observing every object that he could purchase from the Z shop.

-Rope [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 5]

-Cigarette lighter [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 5]

-Bag [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 10]

-Steel Dagger [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 30]

-Steel sword [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 50]

-Steel axe [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]:  [Ƶ: 50]

-Gun [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 70]

-Strengthening gloves [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 250]

-Small house in a Capsule [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 600]

-Technologically advanced Ki cannon [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 800]

-Super advanced boots of commodity [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,200]

-Technologically advanced armor (Full body) [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,500]

-Magic enhancer collar [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 2,000]

-Gravity-controlling belt [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 7,000]

-Kacchin-kō sword [★★★★☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 25,000]

-Ki absorbent gun [★★★★☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 100,000]

-Enhanced Gravity-controlling belt [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 600,000]

-Universal Dragon Radar [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 700,000]

-True Z sword [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 700,000]

-Pendant of the unchanging perception [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 700,000]

-Anti-Prying-eyes device [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,000,000]

-Bracelet of the Gravity Domain [★★★★★★☆]: [5,000,000]

-Universe hopper [★★★★★★☆]: [Ƶ: 7,000,000]

-Timeline protector [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 20,000,000]

-Time Ring [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 40,000,000]

-All mighty Time machine [★★★★★★★]:  [Ƶ: 300,000,000]

-Dimension Hopper [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 7,000,000,000]

The first objects were pretty normal, but still, they were pretty useful for surviving in his situation, where he lacked obvious knowledge about living in the open.

He didn't know how to make a fire, and he barely knew that people used dry leaves and a stick to do it, of course, he wasn't sure about the process.

He could use his ki, but that would probably end horribly with him burning himself completely, him destroying a lot of trees nearby and alerting nearby monsters, or simply nothing happening because of his lacking control.

Thus, a cigarette lighter was incredibly useful in his situation where the cold nights were horrible for him.

However, what drew his attention more wasn't the small tools he could buy for survival at the moment, but the many things that were available. He could imagine the function of some, but there were still some that looked very interesting.

-Strengthening gloves [★☆☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 250]

Effects: Powerful gloves covered in a thin layer of Kacchin-kō, the hardest material in the universe. When you wear these gloves, your brute strength is increased by 50%.

-Technologically advanced Ki cannon [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 800]

Effects: A portable canon that you can attach to your arm and use to fire ki blasts freely. It was made for noobs who don't know how to control their ki to defend themselves.

-Technologically advanced armor (Full body) [★★☆☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,500]

Effects: A very flexible and durable armor used by almost every warrior in the universe. It can block enormous amounts of damage, and it can resist incredibly powerful ki blasts without breaking.

-Gravity-controlling belt [★★★☆☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 7,000]

Effects: A belt created using the best technology in the universe. It allows whoever uses it to increase the gravity that the body is subjected to from 2 times to 15 times maximum.

-Ki absorbent gun [★★★★☆☆☆]: [Ƶ: 100,000]

Effects: A very powerful gun that is able to store a Ki attack of your choice and shoot it instantly without the need to charge or pronounce rare words in the middle of a fight. Please note that there's a limit on how much Ki of destructive nature can the gun absorb.

-True Z sword [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 700,000]

Effects: A modified version of the Z sword created by this magnificent system. Unlike its inferior version that is currently resting on the Supreme Kai's world, this Z sword is indestructible and can negate a certain percentage of the protection Ki that protects enemies, making it incredibly useful against enemies with more power level than the user.

-Universal Dragon Radar [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 700,000]

Effects: A dragon radar that can detect any variation of the dragon balls across the entire universe. You can select how much space do you want the radar to encompass, with the limit being just one universe.

-Anti-Prying-eyes device [★★★★★☆☆]: [Ƶ: 1,000,000]

Effects: Blocks any being from spying on you from a different location. Be it angels, or Time patrollers, no one can spy on you with this device!

-Universe hopper [★★★★★★☆]: [Ƶ: 7,000,000]

Effects: A very powerful device able to pierce through the barriers of universes and allow you to travel through them easily without complication. Please beware of who is watching you when doing this though, use the Anti-prying-eyes device to block any surveillance and pass unnoticed during your travels.

-Timeline protector [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 20,000,000]

Effects: Blocks the surveillance and entrance of any creature from another timeline to yours. Useful against the time patrol and demonic beings that like to travel through timelines creating havoc.

-Time Ring [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 40,000,000]

Effects: The very own time ring that Kaioshins use to travel through time! What? Only supreme Kais are allowed to use it? Who cares about such a thing.

-All mighty Time machine [★★★★★★★]:  [Ƶ: 300,000,000]

Effects: The most powerful time machine ever built, created by the system for the host's usage, this time machine can travel back and forth towards any timeline, moment, or place within time without problem or restriction. Nothing can stop it, and its control of time is superior to any creature or being in this reality.

-Dimension Hopper [★★★★★★★]: [Ƶ: 7,000,000,000]

Effect: Why only stay in the dragon ball dimension? Why not explore other dimensions if you have already experienced everything here? It is said that this object is only used when a certain author has no more ideas but wants to continue writing... Let's hope that day will not come...

"What the fuck, this is crazy...!"

Ryu looked at the descriptions of each object and laughed out of nervousness seeing that maybe his suffering would only last for a little bit before he could become op and smack anyone who could try to kill him. However, his eyes immediately turned somber as he glanced at his "Journey traveler" skill...

"Though, considering that fate hates me currently...I will probably have to deal with enemies stronger than me no matter how powerful I become... Fuck..."

Ryu's spirit immediately went down as he grabbed his head with a tired expression on his face. It was until then that he finally noticed that he could stand up, even if his legs were still in the process of healing.

"Huh... This thing does work quite fast..." Ryu blinked his eyes in disbelief before he then grabbed the branch of a tree that had fallen next to him and sighed exhaustingly.

-Hup...!-

Using the branch to stand up and walk, Ryu looked behind him towards the destruction that the bear had caused and sighed tiredly before he turned to look at his hand and gulped in nervousness.

Tightening the grip on his hand, Ryu formed a fist and looked at the horizon with a determined expression. His eyes were brimming with an inextinguishable fire that seemed to showcase his unending perseverance, even in the face of such a formidable challenge awaiting him.

"My legs fucking hurt..."

...

[A few days later...]

...

-Hup...!-

-Hup...!-

-Hup...!-

Sweat flowed down from his face as Ryu made push-ups with his utmost determination. His face, which had been distorted by the effort, could only look at the wall of the cave as his body continued going up and down, and saliva flowed down from his mouth unintentionally.

During the past few days, Ryu finally learned how to lower his ki enough for his body to not be enhanced, in that way, he could be able to train without the help of his power level and make his body be put under more pressure, because honestly, without Ki he was still the same sedentary guy who barely had any strength in his arms

After contemplating what kind of future awaited him, Ryu's fear and stubbornness soon blossomed into an unending determination for training. Even if his arms or legs were screaming in pain after doing a lot of exercises, all he needed to do was to spread a bit of the healing liquid on them and his muscles would soon be completely recovered in just a few moments, the amount of liquid and time needed to heal the injuries gained after training was incredibly low after all. Moreover, healing them immediately also speeded up the strengthening of his body, as he didn't have to waste time waiting for his muscles to rest, which, coupled with his unending determination, was making him become stronger at an incredible rate.

Incredible only for a human... though.

"Shit, even after all this I have barely increased my power level by 13... At this rate, I will end up starving before I can properly kill any of the guys out there...!"

Ryu's power level had already reached 80 points, but even then he had yet to see any animal with a power level lower than 90, thus, the fact that he was the weakest creature on the planet had yet to change.

Maybe the worm that he had seen before would be a good option for hunting if he ever needed it. The lack of limbs could be an enormous advantage for him, and it was the size of a damn crocodile, so there would be meat for days if he ever managed to kill one.

He had also seen cows, but even in his previous world cows could easily kill a person if they tried, not to mention the cows from here, that could smash him with only one of their feet.

The only way he could see as plausible for killing any of the animals here was to use ki and shoot ki blasts at them. However, he had yet to fully control the nature of the ki, something that most of the time could end up making him create only harmless balls of light instead of powerful Ki blasts.

However, he was still improving... he could feel it. In the end, it would only be a matter of time before he could start firing kame-hame-has left and right while laughing maniacally at the deaths of all the monsters in his path.

However, until then, he could need to fend for himself in that horrible jungle.

As for his Z points, during this time he had only been buying nutritional pastes and water bottles in order to be able to continue preparing for a bit longer before he need to venture into the jungle in order to look for a source of food and water. He had kept the spending to the bare minimum during the past few days, spending only 30 Z points from his 100 left, but even then, it still burned his heart to see them so valuable Z points going away just for the sake of becoming stronger during these last few days. He had also contemplated buying a gun due to his perception that guns were instant killers of everything, however, he soon remembered that with the sizes of the monsters here, a bullet could not even harm them in the slightest. 

Not to mention the noise that they make, it could surely attract the attention of unwanted predators as soon as he fired it once.

However, he decided to buy the sword later as he was gonna need something to cut the thick hides of the monsters he would hunt in the future, besides, learning how to master a sword in his situation wasn't a bad option, the longer his attack range the better. Either way, the creatures in this world weren't powerful enough to make the sword completely useless, or at least, not the weaker creatures...

However, that had to wait for the time being. As in only a few days more, he could go on a hunt. Whether he could survive, or die... Only fate knew it... But it was still probably rooting for him to die.

Just in case, he could make sure to at least hit the 100 points of power level before leaving the cave. After all, fate would probably make something go wrong, so he was still gonna need the power to escape any mishap.

Ryu was gonna make sure to survive, regardless of whether fate liked it or not...

...

-End of the Chapter-

14